Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] ★ Many New Emblem Options + Free "Objects in mirror are losing" Decal ★

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by Michael ZR1
I did the tinted ones on my black ZR1 look great your time
Originally Posted by Russell ZR1
ordered one set of the tinted and one set of the carbon, couldn't decide which i liked better, so which everone i don't use i'll stick it on my wifes Lincoln Nav L
Thanks guys
Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM
andympd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For guys thinking about purchasing a set of tinted emblems I just like to inform them that I have a set for about two years now and they have held up like new. I washed my car weekly and never had a problem.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:55 PM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by andympd
For guys thinking about purchasing a set of tinted emblems I just like to inform them that I have a set for about two years now and they have held up like new. I washed my car weekly and never had a problem.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Top Flight Reproductions
Le Mans Master

Some great ways to customize your Corvette

Limited offer - Receive one "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING" decal free with purchase

LINK TO ORDER

OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING (set of 3)

We recently found a vinyl product designed to look like etched glass and thought it would be a great to make them using this product. The appearance is very much like the warning in the passenger mirror, you can see it and read it, but it’s not in your face and works with any color. Top Flight Reproductions is proud to add to its vinyl lineup the “OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING” etched set.

You will receive three decals, all on a transfer film for fool proof installation. Two for the side mirrors and one for the rear view mirror = A complete set of three all for only $12 (will only be offered in the etched glass finish, no colors sorry). They are the highest quality outdoor vinyl and will last for years. (use mirror decals at your own risk!)

Due to lost and damaged shipments using 1st class mail, all orders are now shipped in a cardboard mailer using priority mail (2-3 service)

Also check out our complete line of professional polishing kits features SIMICHROME, the finest metal polish in the world

Quick Reply: [ZR1] ★ Many New Emblem Options + Free "Objects in mirror are losing" Decal ★