Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Question about B&B Z06 X-PIPE

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:23 AM
robwah
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Question about B&B Z06 X-PIPE

I am thinking about adding the B&B Fusion to my 2008 Z06. Was also curious about the B&B X-Pipe as well. I don't want the car to be any louder than it has to be. Does the X-Pipe add to noise and drone? How much of a power increase does the X-Pipe provide? My Z06 is just for cruising....no racing.

Thanks
Old 03-26-2011, 11:56 PM
robwah
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:09 AM
JFERRELL88
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've not touched the exhaust on my z yet but from what i learned with installing xpipes on a few other car is it doesnt usally add much more noise. biggest difference i notice is you usally get a bit more decleration noise with the x pipes and overall cleaner sounding exhaust. as far as gains im not really sure but i think i read somewhere the zr1 xpipe was like 10hp over stock. not sure how much diffrent the bb would be I know this sint great info but just trying to help. I'd look at is this way. I've never heard anyone say the regretted adding an xpipe.

Get notified of new replies

To Question about B&B Z06 X-PIPE

Quick Reply: [Z06] Question about B&B Z06 X-PIPE