Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Billy Boat's new FUSION EXTREME's from Ragin Racin

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Randy@RaginRacin
Supporting Vendor

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Centex
are they are the main site yet - (sorry - lazy easier to post so all can see)

Special order for now.

RAGIN RACIN
Randy Leger
337-278-8397
sales@raginracin.com
http://www.raginracin.com

Old 05-15-2012, 10:49 AM
Randy@RaginRacin
Supporting Vendor

more vids added
Old 05-15-2012, 06:43 PM
everett36
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the system with the 3" piping in the can, yeah? I spoke with one of the guys at B&B about thius and he said that this system was only good for really high HP Corvettes, like 1000HP and up? Would this be good for a stock Z? B&B guy said he didn't recommend because the system with valves closed choked it out to keep sound manageable and system with valves open would probably get back pressure on a Z that isn't really heavily modded. What do you think? Would this work for me with just a few basic mods, or do I only need this extreme version if my Z were way more high HP?
Old 05-16-2012, 10:55 AM
Randy@RaginRacin
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by everett36
This is the system with the 3" piping in the can, yeah? I spoke with one of the guys at B&B about thius and he said that this system was only good for really high HP Corvettes, like 1000HP and up? Would this be good for a stock Z? B&B guy said he didn't recommend because the system with valves closed choked it out to keep sound manageable and system with valves open would probably get back pressure on a Z that isn't really heavily modded. What do you think? Would this work for me with just a few basic mods, or do I only need this extreme version if my Z were way more high HP?

When you put headers and leave cats off the regular fusion has too much drone for me closed. They are the best as a cat cat on stock car and simple bolt on but these new Extremes tame the noise when closed and have a very free flowing full 3" outlet staight out the back. There is even less drone in car driving with them open. I agree when closed the air flow is helping to cancel the sound with the design of the inlet being directly ligned up with 3" valve which may cause some back pressure but on a Z this valve open on its on at about 3400 RPM's. So no issues!! I have had 4 different designs of fusions and for a High hp Z This is by far the BEST You can actually hear the radio. LOL!
Old 05-16-2012, 10:30 PM
the1n_Only
Instructor

whats the cost on these? PM me is necessary
Old 05-17-2012, 11:02 AM
starchedup
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Why is the only way to get a price is to PM

Originally Posted by jwbert
Please PM price shipped to 53558, Thanks
Seriously... ? That's a lot of back and forth. As I scroll down and down, I keep seeing people post their zip code and the ask to PM price. All that can be eliminated by just posting your price. I would think you could post a price for CF memember and just say that's w/out shipping.

PM'ing the price comes off "shaddy" as if the price for one person would be different than my price.

I'd consider swapping my fusions for the extreme fusions but without the back and forth. It'll save the next guy the trouble if you just post the price on your initial post. I can't be the only one who thinks this way... JMO

Last edited by starchedup; 05-17-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:47 AM
Junk Box
Instructor

Originally Posted by starchedup
Seriously... ? That's a lot of back and forth. As I scroll down and down, I keep seeing people post their zip code and the ask to PM price. All that can be eliminated by just posting your price. I would think you could post a price for CF memember and just say that's w/out shipping.

PM'ing the price comes off "shaddy" as if the price for one person would be different than my price.

I'd consider swapping my fusions for the extreme fusions but without the back and forth. It'll save the next guy the trouble if you just post the price on your initial post. I can't be the only one who thinks this way... JMO
They're not "allowed" to post below a certain price, manufacturers don't like that and may even cut them off.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Randy@RaginRacin
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the sales, Appreciate you!!
Old 05-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Randy@RaginRacin
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the sales

Quick Reply: [Z06] Billy Boat's new FUSION EXTREME's from Ragin Racin