Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Auto Blip

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 08:22 AM
Mordeth
Melting Slicks

Received 1,678 Likes on 878 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '10, '17

Originally Posted by C5Natie
Hey there. Was wondering how difficult the install is and if factory wires have to be cut? Thanks.
Install is straightforward. I mentioned it above in an earlier post. No factory wires need to be cut. You tap into them with wire tap connectors. Directions provided are clear and accurate. Manufacturer provides support if needed. You will be laying on your back under the dash manipulating small wires. Keep that in mind depending on your age, eyes and physical condition. No prior electrical experience is required. I mounted the unit in the center console and routed the wire to the dash by tucking it under the console. I did not remove the console. The wire can literally be tucked underneath after you drill a very small hole inside the console that no one will ever see. All wires are hidden. Unit works flawlessly on the track. Is unnecessary for street use. In hind-sight I would have removed the driver's seat, which takes all of 5 minutes in order to give me more room when I was laying on my back.

Lift up console and drill small hole. If you don't then the console will pinch the wire. Drag wire into this hole so then when console rests back down it won't pinch wire. You will never see this hole again.

Wiring before I neatened it up. The red connectors are the wire taps. I re-routed things a few times until I was satisfied it was clean and everything could reach where it needed.

All cleaned up:

Done:
The following users liked this post:
C5Natie (11-27-2017)
Old 11-26-2017, 08:59 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Received 195 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by C5Natie
Hey there. Was wondering how difficult the install is and if factory wires have to be cut? Thanks.
Hello sir..........it is very easy to install. No factory wires need to be cut, the kit comes with scotchlocs that hold up really well. Below is the install instructions

https://auto-blip.com/support-center
C5Natie (11-27-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 04:32 AM
C5Natie
Safety Car

Received 132 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Mordeth
Install is straightforward. I mentioned it above in an earlier post. No factory wires need to be cut. You tap into them with wire tap connectors. Directions provided are clear and accurate. Manufacturer provides support if needed. You will be laying on your back under the dash manipulating small wires. Keep that in mind depending on your age, eyes and physical condition. No prior electrical experience is required. I mounted the unit in the center console and routed the wire to the dash by tucking it under the console. I did not remove the console. The wire can literally be tucked underneath after you drill a very small hole inside the console that no one will ever see. All wires are hidden. Unit works flawlessly on the track. Is unnecessary for street use. In hind-sight I would have removed the driver's seat, which takes all of 5 minutes in order to give me more room when I was laying on my back.

Lift up console and drill small hole. If you don't then the console will pinch the wire. Drag wire into this hole so then when console rests back down it won't pinch wire. You will never see this hole again.
Originally Posted by RDP Store
Hello sir..........it is very easy to install. No factory wires need to be cut, the kit comes with scotchlocs that hold up really well. Below is the install instructions

https://auto-blip.com/support-center
Hey thanks a lot for responding and for the feedback. Im seriously contemplating this auto blip unit as heel toe at the track with size 13 shoes isnt always easy haha.

RPD, you still have them in stock?

Last edited by C5Natie; 11-27-2017 at 05:15 AM.
RDP Store (11-27-2017)
Old 11-27-2017, 03:00 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

RDP Store's Auto-Blip special pricing of $335.oo time is running out........Get yours before the deal ends tonight at midnight.......promo code...blipsav

http://www.rdpstore.com/p-9334-auto-...auto-blip.aspx
Old 11-27-2017, 11:09 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

One more hour left for you all that want this amazing deal....$335 with our promo code: blipsav
Old 12-03-2017, 03:23 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Get 2017 pricing for only a few more weeks before the industry standard price increase hits all of in January 2018. Yes so right now RDP Store still offers 2017 pricing at our awesome 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% discount savings. PM us, Email us, or Call us anytime, weekends and evenings too, with the product you are after and we will set you up with the biggest discount we can offer. All in stock parts ship next day. All built to order orders ship within 3-7days. All special orders will be clearly and promptly updated to you our valued customer. Free shipping on all orders over $99 in the lower 48 states. Contact us today..........

http://www.rdpstore.com/
Attached Images  
Old 12-04-2017, 06:00 PM
flyloeZ06
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by RDP Store
Get 2017 pricing for only a few more weeks before the industry standard price increase hits all of in January 2018. Yes so right now RDP Store still offers 2017 pricing at our awesome 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% discount savings. PM us, Email us, or Call us anytime, weekends and evenings too, with the product you are after and we will set you up with the biggest discount we can offer. All in stock parts ship next day. All built to order orders ship within 3-7days. All special orders will be clearly and promptly updated to you our valued customer. Free shipping on all orders over $99 in the lower 48 states. Contact us today..........

Can I still get the auto blip for the $335 price?
RDP Store (12-05-2017)
Old 12-05-2017, 07:58 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by flyloeZ06
Can I still get the auto blip for the $335 price?
Hello Sir............we had to redo our pricing structure for after Black Friday, as my discount has gone away that I passed on you the forum members. Send me a PM and I will see what I can work out for you. Our new Christmas time price is now $350.oo for the unit ahead of the 2018 price increase.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:23 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Old 12-11-2017, 04:14 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

2017 is winding down so this years current pricing will not be around for long. Contact RDP Store today for savings on current 2017 pricing. Get the parts you want for less then you will ever be able to get them once 2018 gets here
Old 12-12-2017, 02:43 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

I am proud to be good friends with the owner at Auto-Blip. We are offering these at a special price this holiday season at www.rdpstore.com Use this promo code to save this Christmas season, Promo Code: blipsav
Attached Images  
Old 12-13-2017, 03:16 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

We are good friends with the owner at Auto-Blip. We are offering these at a special price this holiday season at www.rdpstore.com Use this promo code to save this Christmas season. These will make a perfect Christmas gift for you Corvette lover in your life. Promo Code: blipsav
Old 12-14-2017, 11:40 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Not to late to get Christmas presents under you Christmas tree this year for your car crazed family member in you life. Easy Christmas present like programmers, floor mats, Auto Blips and exhaust are easy gifts you can get for your family member. PM or call us today for any questions you may have.

www.rdpstore.com
Old 12-18-2017, 10:04 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Last full week before Christmas. RDP Store can still get you your Christmas presents before the big day on all instock parts. Current year pricing is in effect with RDP Stores amazing discounts still available. We have Weathertech in stock, AutoBlip in stock, aFe Power in stock, Kooks Headers in stock and much more. Contact us now as the time is getting close.

http://www.rdpstore.com/default.aspx
Old 12-19-2017, 08:57 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Last full week before Christmas. RDP Store can still get you your Christmas presents before the big day on all instock parts. Current year pricing is in effect with RDP Stores amazing discounts still available. We have Weathertech in stock, AutoBlip in stock, aFe Power in stock, Kooks Headers in stock and much more. Contact us now as the time is getting close.

Attached Images  
Old 12-21-2017, 04:29 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Old 12-22-2017, 07:38 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Christmas specials are still on. Get manufacture 2017 pricing still at a discount with RDP Store before the 2018 price increases hit. We are here for you through out the weekend, don't hesitate to call, pm or email.
Old 12-24-2017, 09:16 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Christmas specials are still on. Get manufacture 2017 pricing still at a discount with RDP Store before the 2018 price increases hit. We are here for you through out the weekend, don't hesitate to call, pm or email.

Quick Reply: [Z06] Auto Blip