Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Canadian Bacon Prices reach all time low at $9.53 per 1/4mile

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 02:10 AM
LS7 BUD
Drifting

Received 37 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Sébast19X
If you don't need anything from me to learn how to go faster why you loose all that time to get that ton of looser behind you to approve what you say and found a fail somewhere on what I say or do ? Oh I know, you want to show that yourself is the best person honest all over there. Poor boy...

I know you are lying too. I know much about you as you can think. Don't go too far there.

BTW since the beginning you and you're group of looser behind you, are the real joke. Whatever Ioutrun have caugh about me, as you said, I don't care. I hope that have helped you and you're groopies team to go faster.

I have received alot of pm about you're condescending attitude and you're puss heads and I never bothered you with that.

And more than that I owe you nothing at all and lay all in the table.

Maybe I could close this post crying on Stanger383 record passes as a joke, and start to discredit him cause he never listed all is mods by omission or by choice. But I'm not like that, I'm not like you.

Do what you can do, and be the best as you can (God will be second after you) and finally I don't care about you and you're stuff and you're fan groups.

Nothing moare to say.
Hahaha you know nothing really of me... Please share with everyone what I am lying about... I have zero to hide... Go ahead... I'm calling you out on it... I like how you said that I'm lying too... It's nice to see that you admit to lying before finally... See the guys I deal aren't liars... They share everything about their setup as I do... Even #2 showed me his cam specs... Not that it matter but he is a great guy and doesn't do this bs stuff either... As for Stranger383 my buddy Norm... The one helping with my strange brakes and has given me a couple small tips is not a liar... He helps everyone just as much as I do... He's also the one who's gonna be building and install my 10pt roll cage... Shows how much you know... It's nice for you to call most of the top 10 and a bunch of other guys on the list a loser* or whatever junk you said that didn't make sense...

Please have RPM proof read your responses... You stop making sense when you are upset or angry... Lol

Last edited by LS7 BUD; 01-01-2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:56 AM
Sébast19X
Drifting

Received 194 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by LS7 BUD
Hahaha you know nothing really of me... Please share with everyone what I am lying about... I have zero to hide... Go ahead... I'm calling you out on it... I like how you said that I'm lying too... It's nice to see that you admit to lying before finally... See the guys I deal aren't liars... They share everything about their setup as I do... Even #2 showed me his cam specs... Not that it matter but he is a great guy and doesn't do this bs stuff either... As for Stranger383 my buddy Norm... The one helping with my strange brakes and has given me a couple small tips is not a liar... He helps everyone just as much as I do... He's also the one who's gonna be building and install my 10pt roll cage... Shows how much you know... It's nice for you to call most of the top 10 and a bunch of other guys on the list a loser* or whatever junk you said that didn't make sense...

Please have RPM proof read your responses... You stop making sense when you are upset or angry... Lol
I love when I strike you're nerves cause you know you are behind me an you will stay there.

Hate me the most of you can superman, this my fuel !!!
ahaha you'Re buddy Norm, sure you s u c k toe of all best ET car owner around the list and then call it you're buddy. Funny stuff boy. And sure he give you a hand , you do nothing by yourself !!!

But you're mouth is faster than you're capacities and you have prooved it. Put more time dialing you're boat and let alone the keybord. That could help you

As for you're information I was lying on everything. I hope that help you to hate me more and discredit me more number 4.

Now are you ok to stop you're fast mouth and put the number on the table.

The best for you is to stay quiet until you put down the number.
For now I run 9.530 and you run 9.818 and both car respect the rules of the list. No matters if you run a poor track or poor DA thats you problems, Not mine and it'S within the rules. Heads up race will give you nothing more. ET is everything that everyone care about.

As for you're fan groups they all will with you someday with you're s h i t talking.

Last edited by Sébast19X; 01-01-2016 at 03:02 AM.
The following users liked this post:
SteveDoten@ARH (01-04-2016)
Old 01-01-2016, 03:30 AM
LS7 BUD
Drifting

See you are nothing more then a liar... You accuse me of lying too but what did I lie about...? Grasping at straws I see... Have RPM explain that one to you... You can't handle the truth when someone calls you out... As for the race it will prove who is the better driver in a 1/4 mile race if you really wanna know but I'm not pathetic like you and I won't brag one bit if I beat you... I won't act like you are right now that you keep saying about being at 9.53 and I'm at 9.81... Could your head get any bigger...? You are already talking about losing because I know you are worried about it... That you might not have what it actually takes to win a race when the pressure is on... Nothing better then beating someone's a s s in a race that thinks they are better then you...

As for Norm he is close friend of RPM Transmissions which I happen to be a close friend with... I talked to him long before I even knew he was the record holder... Until someone at RPM told me... Nice try tho... It's really nice to see you know nothing about me... You're just full of **** lol...

Last edited by LS7 BUD; 01-01-2016 at 03:32 AM.
ioutrun (01-01-2016)
Old 01-01-2016, 08:18 AM
ioutrun
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Rick (#3) personally told me he thinks you are not being honest with your modifications. He told me straight up it's BS! You can't fool us. All of sudden you gain 5mph in speed and credit it to minimal changes. It simply doesn't add up. On top of that you play these games coming out with a new slip each month from the same day. Another red flag. Really shady stuff going on with you. Why are all your videos so crappy and shot from the oddest locations?
Old 01-01-2016, 08:19 AM
ioutrun
Pro

Originally Posted by LS7 BUD
See you are nothing more then a liar... You accuse me of lying too but what did I lie about...? Grasping at straws I see... Have RPM explain that one to you... You can't handle the truth when someone calls you out... As for the race it will prove who is the better driver in a 1/4 mile race if you really wanna know but I'm not pathetic like you and I won't brag one bit if I beat you... I won't act like you are right now that you keep saying about being at 9.53 and I'm at 9.81... Could your head get any bigger...? You are already talking about losing because I know you are worried about it... That you might not have what it actually takes to win a race when the pressure is on... Nothing better then beating someone's a s s in a race that thinks they are better then you...

As for Norm he is close friend of RPM Transmissions which I happen to be a close friend with... I talked to him long before I even knew he was the record holder... Until someone at RPM told me... Nice try tho... It's really nice to see you know nothing about me... You're just full of **** lol...

Old 01-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Sébast19X
Drifting

Received 194 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by ioutrun
Rick (#3) personally told me he thinks you are not being honest with your modifications. He told me straight up it's BS! You can't fool us. All of sudden you gain 5mph in speed and credit it to minimal changes. It simply doesn't add up. On top of that you play these games coming out with a new slip each month from the same day. Another red flag. Really shady stuff going on with you. Why are all your videos so crappy and shot from the oddest locations?
What you dont' understand there? all mods minus the gear ratio number, weight of the car and Fuel brand (who no on list anyway) was'nt listed from my previous post when I have published the first 9.710 run . I can post any slip I want any day if I wish this is not a red flag at all. I have explain to you the 5mp/h gain as honestly as I can. I tell you to read carefully that I don't use the stock rear end anymore and I listed some weight reduction. This is majors mods that help me to get thoses slips and +5mp/h and it was listed since day 1 of the 9.710 post

The Full HD video was taken with my Go pro from inside of the car and I simply dont want to share. My wife was there this day to take outside HD video, But my little daughter was there too. My wife was simply not be able to be close to the track to take the kind of video I need. Is that a thing you really need to know to don't call the crappy video a red flag again ??? Is Rick record run is a near recorded run? Mister number two have the shortest mods listed for one of the fastest run made last year (First passes off of the trailers of courses, easy as that !!!) and He almost never post anything in this forum and be as vague as possible about his setup. Do you call this run a BS? Does I call this run BS ? This things doesnt matters for me anyway... He do what he do the day he have do it.

The game of the slip one by a month are for playing purpose only. Like I have told somewhere, You US boy can do great run in November, December, Febuary, and maybe March. I can do it about only a month or so and then keep quiet the rest of the year cause the DA was not good for doing record passes.

So this year, I was able to beat the previous M6 record hold by Mr. number 2, two times in a row the 03 october 2015, I have take the decision to post two time to have the pleasure to post two time. In the week from 03 to 10 october I feel that I have left some on the table, So i'll take the decision to go to the track again, and this particular day with no heads wind and a little better driving, I was able to get the 9.530 record run and I felt very happy!!! And till this I know that I can now post three time and have fun three time cause the 9.8 record was beaten 3 times by 0.10 slice and this is some kind of special stuff for me.

I don't want to offend anyone there by doing this. I only want to have some fun posting three time. I don't think this is a red flag and BS for doing this.

Hope that clear up some points misunderstood.

Seb

Last edited by Sébast19X; 01-01-2016 at 03:10 PM.
rpmextra (01-01-2016)
Old 01-01-2016, 01:07 PM
GARY2004Z06
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 335 Likes on 247 Posts

Seb- Congrats on your passes. You have figured out a good amount this year. I know that you have your sights on Norm's record run. Bon chance. I believe that you can eclipse his great feat.
The following 2 users liked this post by GARY2004Z06:
rpmextra (01-01-2016), Sébast19X (01-01-2016)
Old 01-01-2016, 02:05 PM
BayAreaSS
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm waiting for rpm to come in and translate some of these post by Seb so I can understand what the hell he's saying haha
Old 01-01-2016, 09:18 PM
ioutrun
Pro

Think I just came across the Canadian bacon C6 Z06 on Facebook

Turbo2L (01-03-2016)
Old 01-01-2016, 11:07 PM
BayAreaSS
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Hahahaha
Old 01-02-2016, 01:11 PM
timmyZ06
Le Mans Master

Received 262 Likes on 215 Posts

Lofll
Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2016, 01:37 AM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 261 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
I'm waiting for rpm to come in and translate some of these post by Seb so I can understand what the hell he's saying haha
What exactly don't you understand??? It seems pretty clear to me. You know he tries really hard to explain himself the best he can. He actually can barely speak the language and yet does a great job writing. He could just write it all in french and let you translate yourself.

You guys (LS7 bud, ioutrun & bayareaSS) call him liar cause he didn't initially disclose everything and kept some things for himself. He then goes against his very competitive spirit and opens up like a book and tells you all so you can maybe stop your crying and give him the credit he deserves. BTW that's not lying, lying would be using a power adder and competing in a N/A class. Keeping some of your set-up vague is anyone's right and many don't disclose all. If Seb was a guy who just broke into the top 10, no one would be even talking. It's much easier to attack #1 M6 spot holder
" Hoosier DR2 315-35-17, Front skinnies , Weld RT-S wheels
Performance Mods (if any): Vararam SC1R, ARH, FAST 102/102, RPS BC2 clutch, Meziere EWP, Custom Iceman cam, MSD 8.5mm, MSD LS 2 step, S.I.R.P. Tune, Oil catch can, 160 stats, Stock Z06 Trans. ratio, C6 4.10 rear end, Stock C6 rear axle, PFADT adjustable shocks, Some weight reduction down to 2910lbs dry, Custom axle back, 100% Stock LS7 heads (porting, compression and guides) Stock LS7 internals, No water meth injection, and I'm crossing the line at over 7600 RPM. Anything more to share? "
Yet still smack talking.

BTW LS7 BUD, Seb never called Norm a liar....not sure if that's what you meant but, He only mentioned there was unanswered questions like most of the top guys and that he never asked or questioned it. Seb has no issue with him so don't go twisting that around, Seb thinks Norm is a great guy....and he must be if he's giving you some tips and helping you on your set-up. Those guys are hard to find so keep him around. It's funny though cause you mentioned in another thread that no one helped you and that you do it all yourself. I Quote "As for Robz my car has what it has on it so I can go faster then #1 once I've actually put some time into this setup... You guys think I've done what I've done to just keep up...? Not a chance... Also nothing better then being able to say I did it myself too..." Well at least you've done right by Norm and credited him a bit.

The guys that are on top like Gary and Robz understand all that it takes to be on top and they are able to congratulate him on his achievement in becoming the #1 guy with a 6spd and #2 overall in our class. I myself, having tasted a little watching Seb go to work know that I DO NOT have that mindset/skillset to ever compete at that level and I'm ok with that. When you ran the 9.81 Seb Congratulated you Damien and when Seb posted the 9.71 you returned the favor you even mentioned thanks for raising the bar. You guys seemed to be on the same page yet now that there is a 9.53 slip you're back to stabbing at him.....why? Seb said he changed his mind and doesn't mind your meth kit as a part of your set-up anymore and leaves it in the past, yet you keep bringing it up...Let it go, cause he did. He also clearly explained that contributes his 5mph gain to his 4.10 rear ratio and weight reduction. that also significantly helped his 60ft.....there is nothing else.

Right now as it stands, Trash talk is fine, getting personal is crossing the line in my opinion. LS7BUD you drive hard as a mother F****** and that 9.91 vid with launch is a great video and I envy your shifting. Seb always said, regardless of beefs, that your car has more in it and wants you to do good and push each other to new heights. Let the time slips do the talking, both your car and Sebs meet the requirements of the class and that should be more than enough. Now that you know everything about his car....you should leave it at that and stop calling him a liar. even told you the cars weight, his weight, and what RPM's he's crossing the line at.

BayareaSS, you obviously have an issue with me. That's fine if it makes you feel better. I didn't start anything with you, you did. Obviously to think that I'd ever really resolve anything over the forum or PM's is ludicrous so do what you gotta do. I won't fall into your high school games. Next year we can meet at MIR if things work out, we can shake hands and let the time slips talk. I'm sure our opinions of each other will change quite a bit after meeting in person. Till then I wish you luck on your times. I can't do anything until spring but I'll be ready and will be coming for a top 10 spot as hard as I can.

Last edited by rpmextra; 01-03-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:26 AM
Turbo2L
Drifting

Received 110 Likes on 92 Posts

Is the car a solid roller, Seb? Secret Sauce cams typically create dark clouds and some of your odd behaviors and super-top secret setup is bound to get scrutinized.

When you pickup 5mph between qualifying and the feature race in NASCAR they tech your entire car including the engine package.
ioutrun (01-03-2016)
Old 01-03-2016, 10:15 AM
LS7 BUD
Drifting

RPM, Norm is only helping with putting an extra caliper on the rear of my car so I can still have a parking brake with my new brakes... Also he is the one building my 10pt cage for my car because that's what he does for a living... As for saying Seb lied... He did... He lied about his mods on his 9.71 pass, 9.61 pass and the 9.53... Only now because of this thread has he actually started to tell what he actually has... Please I don't want to have to explain again and again why I said he Lied... He also said I'm lying about something in those last couple posts so I've called him out to tell everyone what I'm lying about...? Still waiting on his answer... If you are shady on details then expect the forum guys who have been here for a while to question you... Maybe you should go back and look at my 9.81 thread... I answered all the questions so there's no doubt in anyone's mind... Now Seb can do what he wants but expect people not to believe if this is how he goes about it...
ioutrun (01-03-2016)
Old 01-03-2016, 11:26 AM
ioutrun
Pro

Originally Posted by rpmextra
What exactly don't you understand??? It seems pretty clear to me. You know he tries really hard to explain himself the best he can. He actually can barely speak the language and yet does a great job writing. He could just write it all in french and let you translate yourself.

You guys (LS7 bud, ioutrun & bayareaSS) call him liar cause he didn't initially disclose everything and kept some things for himself. He then goes against his very competitive spirit and opens up like a book and tells you all so you can maybe stop your crying and give him the credit he deserves. BTW that's not lying, lying would be using a power adder and competing in a N/A class. Keeping some of your set-up vague is anyone's right and many don't disclose all. If Seb was a guy who just broke into the top 10, no one would be even talking. It's much easier to attack #1 M6 spot holder
" Hoosier DR2 315-35-17, Front skinnies , Weld RT-S wheels
Performance Mods (if any): Vararam SC1R, ARH, FAST 102/102, RPS BC2 clutch, Meziere EWP, Custom Iceman cam, MSD 8.5mm, MSD LS 2 step, S.I.R.P. Tune, Oil catch can, 160 stats, Stock Z06 Trans. ratio, C6 4.10 rear end, Stock C6 rear axle, PFADT adjustable shocks, Some weight reduction down to 2910lbs dry, Custom axle back, 100% Stock LS7 heads (porting, compression and guides) Stock LS7 internals, No water meth injection, and I'm crossing the line at over 7600 RPM. Anything more to share? "
Yet still smack talking.

BTW LS7 BUD, Seb never called Norm a liar....not sure if that's what you meant but, He only mentioned there was unanswered questions like most of the top guys and that he never asked or questioned it. Seb has no issue with him so don't go twisting that around, Seb thinks Norm is a great guy....and he must be if he's giving you some tips and helping you on your set-up. Those guys are hard to find so keep him around. It's funny though cause you mentioned in another thread that no one helped you and that you do it all yourself. I Quote "As for Robz my car has what it has on it so I can go faster then #1 once I've actually put some time into this setup... You guys think I've done what I've done to just keep up...? Not a chance... Also nothing better then being able to say I did it myself too..." Well at least you've done right by Norm and credited him a bit.

The guys that are on top like Gary and Robz understand all that it takes to be on top and they are able to congratulate him on his achievement in becoming the #1 guy with a 6spd and #2 overall in our class. I myself, having tasted a little watching Seb go to work know that I DO NOT have that mindset/skillset to ever compete at that level and I'm ok with that. When you ran the 9.81 Seb Congratulated you Damien and when Seb posted the 9.71 you returned the favor you even mentioned thanks for raising the bar. You guys seemed to be on the same page yet now that there is a 9.53 slip you're back to stabbing at him.....why? Seb said he changed his mind and doesn't mind your meth kit as a part of your set-up anymore and leaves it in the past, yet you keep bringing it up...Let it go, cause he did. He also clearly explained that contributes his 5mph gain to his 4.10 rear ratio and weight reduction. that also significantly helped his 60ft.....there is nothing else.

Right now as it stands, Trash talk is fine, getting personal is crossing the line in my opinion. LS7BUD you drive hard as a mother F****** and that 9.91 vid with launch is a great video and I envy your shifting. Seb always said, regardless of beefs, that your car has more in it and wants you to do good and push each other to new heights. Let the time slips do the talking, both your car and Sebs meet the requirements of the class and that should be more than enough. Now that you know everything about his car....you should leave it at that and stop calling him a liar. even told you the cars weight, his weight, and what RPM's he's crossing the line at.

Ioutrun and BayareaSS, both of you obviously have an issue with me. That's fine if it makes you feel better. I didn't start anything with you guys you did. Obviously to think that I'd ever really resolve anything over the forum or PM's is ludicrous so do what you gotta do. I won't fall into your high school games. Next year we can meet at MIR if things work out, we can shake hands and let the time slips talk. I'm sure our opinions of each other will change quite a bit after meeting in person. Till then I wish you both luck on your times. I can't do anything until spring but I'll be ready and will be coming for a top 10 spot as hard as I can.
I was going off his original unedited submission on 12/28/2015. He left out a few parts like having 4.10s, crossing the line at 7600 rpm etc. Everything makes a lot more sense now. It took this thread to drag all the info out of him which he could have avoided if he had disclosed it from the beginning. Seb next time include key info like that. I didn't go back to the fast list thread to see if you had made any edits to your submission but looking back I see you did. Rpmextra I don't know where you got that I have a issue with you? I didn't even mention or direct any of my responses to you.
Old 01-03-2016, 12:44 PM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by ioutrun
I was going off his original unedited submission on 12/28/2015. He left out a few parts like having 4.10s, crossing the line at 7600 rpm etc. Everything makes a lot more sense now. It took this thread to drag all the info out of him which he could have avoided if he had disclosed it from the beginning. Seb next time include key info like that. I didn't go back to the fast list thread to see if you had made any edits to your submission but looking back I see you did. Rpmextra I don't know where you got that I have a issue with you? I didn't even mention or direct any of my responses to you.
totally my bad on that one Ioutrun. my apologies. it was LS9drew who struck first at me saying that I'd be in shortly to fluff his pillow. I only try to help Seb out as he has a hard time with the language and he's helped me tremendously so that's that. I take it back what I said and will immediately edit my post. sorry again.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

Received 110 Likes on 92 Posts

7600 RPMs at the traps sounds like a 255/262 .675/.652 on a 111.....maybe a 113. Stock LS7 lifter or aftermarket?

Get notified of new replies

To Canadian Bacon Prices reach all time low at $9.53 per 1/4mile

Old 01-03-2016, 05:46 PM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-record-3.html

So you guys say Rick #3 (great run btw) tells you that Seb isn't telling you everything....Really?? The guy who went 9.803 with a basic head cam combo, answered no questions except saying he used a mantic clutch. I don't know the guy, so nothing personal but he has 11 posts on the forum and has a very vague modlist " Performance Mods (if any):GPI custom Cam, Heads, Headers, Airbox, Fast 102, GPI custom tuning Category submitted for:Bolt ons, internal mods, stock bottom end, NA " and answered zero questions asked and he says Seb isn't telling you everything????? come on now lol what about him? he gets a by.

It's like your good buddy Norm says here on post #55
I cant tell you how many times I have been asked how much whp I made to go 9.4s.... The fact is that they dont mean jack! My car was never on a dyno EVER! But what I can tell you is that many many times at the track I have had corvette owners come over to me after a decent pass I made and proceed to tell me that their car made 540+ whp right after I watched them make a 12.30 pass at 122 mph As Gary and Dennis and Jared said...... you can go fast with a good combo... Typically you will see a MN6 car out mph an auto car easily 2-3 mph(maybe more) given identical engine mods. The fact that my auto with STOCK mildy ported heads and STOCK mildy ported intake ran 140mph without the aid of electric waterpumps, under drive pulleys and many other exotic or expensive parts. I know there was a 9.15 in my car if I maximized it with all the little details. Those that know me know that I will my 10-12 passes a night to fine tune launches and tune each and every run. My point in this ramble is that OP great runs!!!! It doesnt take crazy parts to go fast but if you pay attention to ALL the details of you combo you can go amazingly fast!! It just takes patience and a little thought! Good luck OP and I hope to see the ET get quicker

All the little details....remember that. and says OP great runs and doesn't question anything

And Dennis50nj says this on post #40
He posted what he needed to get on the fast list, you have to do what you need to get where you want to be, weight and poor traction usually dictates higher mph

Seb did say what he has, in an attempt to keep this from going on but he did not HAVE too by any means and it's by choice. He doesn't owe you or me or anyone anything other than "follow the rules" which the car does. Its N/A, its stock CI(427) and it's competing in the right class. not telling is not lying. I fully understand your point. You Damien have your build wide open for everyone's eyes and that's really open and cool of you to do. But you do realize this is your choice. It's not required by anyone. Your #3 Rick didn't disclose much and that's his right to do so, and nothing wrong with that, and i don't see the difference.

Last edited by rpmextra; 01-03-2016 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Joe_G
Tech Contributor

Received 252 Likes on 217 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Turbo2L
Is the car a solid roller, Seb? Secret Sauce cams typically create dark clouds and some of your odd behaviors and super-top secret setup is bound to get scrutinized.

When you pickup 5mph between qualifying and the feature race in NASCAR they tech your entire car including the engine package.
NHRA can demand a tear down as well.

Difference is, there are tens of thousands of dollars, and in NASCAR hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake.

We all know weather and even launch can vary MPH by several MPH.

I think SEEBAST has dropped his trousers and shown us what he's got. Enough of gigging on the guy. He's a terrific driver who has spent the time to learn to drive a M6 and the money to develop a package that is at top of the list. He's shared how he got there.

His record is well established now and he deserves kudos for his accomplishments. It's time to stop doubting him and work on a setup to best him if that's your goal.
rpmextra (01-03-2016)
Old 01-03-2016, 07:29 PM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Joe_G
NHRA can demand a tear down as well.

Difference is, there are tens of thousands of dollars, and in NASCAR hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake.

We all know weather and even launch can vary MPH by several MPH.

I think SEEBAST has dropped his trousers and shown us what he's got. Enough of gigging on the guy. He's a terrific driver who has spent the time to learn to drive a M6 and the money to develop a package that is at top of the list. He's shared how he got there.

His record is well established now and he deserves kudos for his accomplishments. It's time to stop doubting him and work on a setup to best him if that's your goal.
Could not have said it any better

Quick Reply: [Z06] Canadian Bacon Prices reach all time low at $9.53 per 1/4mile