Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Help! New rebuilt heads difference!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2016, 05:38 PM
REDZED2
Melting Slicks

Received 206 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Vette @ 71
Intelligence is a bEATCH....
Classy.. I could post a ton of PM's here of crap like that thrown my way over the years but I handled it discreetly. Break protocol.. really nice. I don't mind a couple jokes but NOT over and over... enough.... please. People I never converse with. It gets old quickly... I have enough on my plate.... I make a mental boo boo and quickly get jumped on like flies on poop... When I ask an tech question I get crickets most times.... whatever. I never threw the first rock at anyone's window. Complete childish BS.

to the good guys!

Of course I'm the bad guy! This forum (thread) has turned into an episode of "The League". Sorry the jokes didn't come across as humorous banter to me. One after another after another.

Last edited by REDZED2; 06-25-2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:47 PM
User Omega
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 208 Posts

No one in this thread meant to offend you except maybe the one you tagged there. You are looking too deep into this.

Again, we all make mistakes. We all have done laughable things we facepalm over. Its nothing more and nothing less. To laugh at this was simply to laugh at ourselves.

When you chose to move to the immediate attacks and name calling you crossed the line.

I think most of us are just accustomed to the shop style car world we play in every weekend where something like this wouldn't just be left to die. Seriously, don't take offense to this kind of thing. You've been around for a while. I'm in a bit of shock that you haven't seen this happen before. Better yet I can't believe you haven't experienced this in non E world. I'm not angry about it.
Old 06-25-2016, 06:55 PM
REDZED2
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by User Omega
No one in this thread meant to offend you except maybe the one you tagged there. You are looking too deep into this.

Again, we all make mistakes. We all have done laughable things we facepalm over. Its nothing more and nothing less. To laugh at this was simply to laugh at ourselves.

When you chose to move to the immediate attacks and name calling you crossed the line.

I think most of us are just accustomed to the shop style car world we play in every weekend where something like this wouldn't just be left to die. Seriously, don't take offense to this kind of thing. You've been around for a while. I'm in a bit of shock that you haven't seen this happen before. Better yet I can't believe you haven't experienced this in non E world. I'm not angry about it.
Pm sent
Old 06-25-2016, 06:58 PM
REDZED2
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by User Omega

...then again you really can't speak for the others.. I don't know most of these guys from Adam... so... my PM explains. I never jump in on jokes to someone I have never interacted with... That's just me. Unless I know the guy (member well). Took stuff the wrong way because things like this don't usually happen to me.. Its just older middle age space out.

Last edited by REDZED2; 06-25-2016 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:04 PM
User Omega
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 208 Posts

Fair enough. I apologize.
The following users liked this post:
REDZED2 (06-25-2016)
Old 06-25-2016, 08:30 PM
LFZ
Team Owner

Received 310 Likes on 227 Posts

Name:  ItHghba.gif
Views: 8
Size:  1.97 MB
Old 06-25-2016, 09:42 PM
REDZED2
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by LFZ
Funny....I just got that email from my uncle last week....whats she doing wrong.????? Adding a quart of oil to her mini coope or is it a beetle ? Shes on top of things!

Last edited by REDZED2; 06-25-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old 06-26-2016, 08:40 AM
ShanMan14
Administrator

Received 132 Likes on 62 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

This thread has derailed.
The following users liked this post:
REDZED2 (06-26-2016)

Quick Reply: [Z06] Help! New rebuilt heads difference!