Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] ***New PB N/A Stock internal LS7 M6 ***

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Gxpz06
Safety Car

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo2L
Seb's numbers are about as big of a joke as your 10.21 with a bone stock LS6.

His car backhalves better on motor than blower cars with 600 more horsepower. It must be legit because robz said so and it's on the "official" fast list.

PS - I think it's cute you were offended enough to speak on behalf of another dishonest record holder.
his c5z ran 10.02 with Bone stock ls6 ... and why not tell your numbers as he asked? what are you hiding?

Originally Posted by curtisb23
Oh hello there. And you can clearly hear a nitrous hit come in .I sprayed a 225 on my car on a progressive evem them you could still tell wen the full shot came in . Keep on keep on guy
what kind of numbers did you get on spray? guessing ls2 car?

Last edited by Gxpz06; 10-04-2016 at 05:19 PM.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:28 PM
curtisb23
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Gxpz06
his c5z ran 10.02 with Bone stock ls6 ... and why not tell your numbers as he asked? what are you hiding?

what kind of numbers did you get on spray? guessing ls2 car?
Cam only ls2 690/730
Old 10-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

Received 110 Likes on 92 Posts

I run an Iceman cam and magical gear clusters so people probably wouldn't believe me if I told them.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:52 PM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 261 Likes on 173 Posts

I run an Iceman cam and magical gear clusters so people probably wouldn't believe me if I told them.
​Sounds like someone might be a little bit jelly.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Gxpz06
Safety Car

Originally Posted by curtisb23
Cam only ls2 690/730
Sorry I meant "real " numbers ... any 1/4 mile, even 1/8 or 1/2 mile or roll ? ... ... something showing power getting it working... not just a car revved and showing Peak Hp on a computer screen

and what you mean "cam only" I thought you said 225 shot?

Last edited by Gxpz06; 10-04-2016 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:32 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

Originally Posted by rpmextra
​Sounds like someone might be a little bit jelly.
I'm sure Seb put some jelly on the Iceman 1.5 before he inserted it into your bottom end.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:37 PM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

I'm sure Seb put some jelly on the Iceman 1.5 before he inserted it into your bottom end.
Lmao​​​​​ wow that's pretty week there man. You get your buddys to help you on that one.
I do​​​​​​ all my own work btw, except the tune.
Listen, if you converted auto, added nitrous and still can't make a half decent pass that's up to you to fix it. The time you're wasting here should be invested in bettering your set up to reach your desired goals.
The following users liked this post:
Gxpz06 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Gxpz06
Safety Car

Lmao​​​​​ wow that's pretty week there man. You get your buddys to help you on that one.
Listen, if you converted auto, added nitrous and still can't make a half decent pass that's up to you to fix it. The time you're wasting here should be invested in bettering your set up to reach your desired goals.
he did have a funny joke.have to hand him that one (oh oh am i giving him a easy one for one his sex joke fantasies).. can't get his car to work and wont believe the ones that Did... but he can Def humor up the class.... wonder what the class clown from my old HS up to now
Old 10-04-2016, 06:42 PM
robz
Le Mans Master

Received 154 Likes on 111 Posts

Seb's numbers are about as big of a joke as your 10.21 with a bone stock LS6.

His car backhalves better on motor than blower cars with 600 more horsepower. It must be legit because robz said so and it's on the "official" fast list.

PS - I think it's cute you were offended enough to speak on behalf of another dishonest record holder.
So what combo did you have when you ran 145+?
What power did it make?
R u auto now?

Maybe we can help.

Last edited by robz; 10-04-2016 at 06:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Gxpz06 (10-04-2016)
Old 10-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

In that case I'm sure Seb put jelly on the Iceman 1.5 before you inserted it in your own bottom end. Great team effort.

If you weren't so fragile that comment wouldn't have had you searching the fast list in such haste to make a comeback and you would've seen that my car is not an automatic before you looked like a goof troop again.

You'd also know that I hit the brakes twice on the pass to keep from breaking out of 10.0 so as not to lose the $1,000 purse that night.

I may may not run 153mph on motor but neither does anyone else.

Last edited by Turbo2L; 10-04-2016 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Autocorrect typos...
Old 10-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

Originally Posted by robz
So what combo did you have when you ran 145+?
What power did it make?
R u auto now?

Maybe we can help.
Please see post #130. I could lie and get a handful of cheerleaders on my own to drive the point home, but you guys have that down to a science.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:03 PM
robz
Le Mans Master

Received 154 Likes on 111 Posts

Please see post #130. I could lie and get a handful of cheerleaders on my own to drive the point home, but you guys have that down to a science.
Well I offered to help you with your setup which may help you become a believer. You wouldn't be the first to convert and who can benefit from it.
I'm guessing you are running slower with more mods? That's usually why some people are so passionate about their stance.
145+ mph is impressive from any 6 speed car. I bet there's a chance for a mid nine. There's a lot of people who can give you good advice. I've seen you ask for it in the past. A little humility goes a long way.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

he did have a funny joke.have to hand him that one (oh oh am i giving him a easy one for one his sex joke fantasies).. can't get his car to work and wont believe the ones that Did... but he can Def humor up the class.... wonder what the class clown from my old HS up to now
It was pretty funny, wasn't it? Any car guy who reads that and doesn't chuckle shouldn't be trusted.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Turbo2L
Drifting

Originally Posted by robz
Well I offered to help you with your setup which may help you become a believer. You wouldn't be the first to convert and who can benefit from it.
I'm guessing you are running slower with more mods? That's usually why some people are so passionate about their stance.
145+ mph is impressive from any 6 speed car. I bet there's a chance for a mid nine. There's a lot of people who can give you good advice. I've seen you ask for it in the past. A little humility goes a long way.
If you're being genuine, then I truly appreciate it. I've picked and poked to get a rise out of the OP as I selfishly enjoy his broken English replies.

A level of transparency would go a long way in terms of the camshaft. After I saw his last thread I knew he was in the market for gear ratio changes. Being the hero opens him up for scrutiny.

Post a cam card. Post a certified scale weight. Post another video of the car running within .1 second and 2-3mph at a different track and there isn't much else you can do.

I'm all for a solid roller high compression LS7.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Gxpz06
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Frans96ss
30-31 mph is WORLDS apart from 41mph
Bolt on ls7 is 450-480rwhp and 3200lbs In lieu to OPs Much lighter and 200 More Hp .....
Old 10-05-2016, 12:50 AM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

In that case I'm sure Seb put jelly on the Iceman 1.5 before you inserted it in your own bottom end. Great team effort.

If you weren't so fragile that comment wouldn't have had you searching the fast list in such haste to make a comeback and you would've seen that my car is not an automatic before you looked like a goof troop again.

You'd also know that I hit the brakes twice on the pass to keep from breaking out of 10.0 so as not to lose the $1,000 purse that night.

I may may not run 153mph on motor but neither does anyone else.
First off I'm far from fragile, and could care less if you even made the fastlist so no I didn't go check. I wasn't sure if you went auto after inquiring about it....and if you read carefully i wrote "IF you converted" IF......As I stated I wasn't sure.

If your only purpose to come on the OP thread is to stir the pot and make fun of him or mock him about his english, it begs the question...How old are you. Does mommy or daddy know your on the internet again? did you finish your homework like you're supposed too? Give it up man. Just cause you can't do something, doesn't make it a lie because someone else did.

You want cam specs? lol, would that all of a sudden make you a believer? In all fairness, Seb has given more details about his current set-up than any other post on the fastlist by him. Previous no,1 has a shady video and responded to no ones questions. Seb has given his complete build minus cam, trans ratios, rear gear, HP/TQ numbers and even fuel used along with weight, his weight and shift points. It's not even necessary to do so to post your entry but he did so guys like you would not be able to say much yet jealous people always find a way to lower others achievements in order to hide their lack of.

Seb offered a chance to meet, at a date, make some passes and pull his intake to prove no such power adder was present and then also prove that its in fact a 427. But of course, LS7BUD can't make the trip.

Last edited by rpmextra; 10-05-2016 at 07:35 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by rpmextra:
Gxpz06 (10-05-2016), Sébast19X (10-07-2016)
Old 10-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Turbo2L
Drifting

First off I'm far from fragile, and could care less if you even made the fastlist so no I didn't go check. I wasn't sure if you went auto after inquiring about it....and if you read carefully i wrote "IF you converted" IF......As I stated I wasn't sure.

If your only purpose to come on the OP thread is to stir the pot and make fun of him or mock him about his english, it begs the question...How old are you. Does mommy or daddy know your on the internet again? did you finish your homework like you're supposed too? Give it up man. Just cause you can't do something, doesn't make it a lie because someone else did.

You want cam specs? lol, would that all of a sudden make you a believer? In all fairness, Seb has given more details about his current set-up than any other post on the fastlist by him. Previous no,1 has a shady video and responded to no ones questions. Seb has given his complete build minus cam, trans ratios, rear gear, HP/TQ numbers and even fuel used along with weight, his weight and shift points. It's not even necessary to do so to post your entry but he did so guys like you would not be able to say much yet jealous people always find a way to lower others achievements in order to hide their lack of.

Seb offered a chance to meet, at a date, make some passes and pull his intake to prove no such power adder was present and then also prove that its in fact a 427. But of course, LS7BUD can't make the trip.
Old enough to recognize sarcasm when I read it, maintain a questioning attitude, and ensure that I use appropriate punctuation.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:27 AM
C 5
No Time!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

hes also made some questionable claims that were proven to be less than legitimate. It's one thing to throw out time slips, videos, specs, and another to actually be truthful. I don't think there's anyone here who doubts his driving or his ET. It's the MPH that the bullshit flag comes on at. What's not to say he's got a kickass HC bolt on car with hell of a driver mod and a 175-200 pill? Nothing. Absolutely nothing but his word. And when he's pulling 12mph over the next fastest car with similar setup, one begs to believe otherwise. On another question how are you so good at holding so much weight in one hand and holding your breath? I'm truly fascinated.

Sorry I meant "real " numbers ... any 1/4 mile, even 1/8 or 1/2 mile or roll ? ... ... something showing power getting it working... not just a car revved and showing Peak Hp on a computer screen

and what you mean "cam only" I thought you said 225 shot?
right, because that's exactly what dyno's are. Just big screens that show peak power when you rev it. Thanks for the lesson.

ROLF L&##&ing My A$$ Off... What do hear? nitrous? I have no clue I might be hard of hearing but never heard Nitrous come on Over a BIg *** cam... I run nitrous and N/a on the same car for years and What are we listening for?

I usually dont respond to nonsense But this nonsense is just getting Too funny
if you ran nitrous and NA for years as you claim, you'd be able to tell and hear when it comes on. I guess you its hard to understand when it comes on when you have another mans nuts so deep in your mouth you can't realize we're not buying it.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

We don't need the online conflict and personal attacks.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...conflicts.html

For the most part, the CF community remains a friendly place where ideas, thoughts, and assistance can be found. Unfortunately, there are times when members forget that this is an Internet forum and issues between members can get out of hand. This includes members turning to the forum to air a personal offline/on-line problem which results in sides being drawn by participating members.

In these situations, it is the forum's role to expeditiously end any conflict for the good of the forum and its membership. The forum's goal is not only to remain family, work, and corporate server safe, it also will not serve as a battleground where offline/on-line personal matters and drama are permitted to be played out in front of other members.

Any thread(s) that contain open bickering, name calling, subtle derogatory messages, "digs," personal attacks, or anything negative in nature will be closed/edited or deleted, and any participating members who post in violation of this rule, will jeopardize their posting privileges.

If any member is being harassed on-line in a thread or privately via PM, they should avoid a confrontation with the offending member and immediately report the problem to a section Moderator via PM, or by clicking on the "report post," icon under their user name.

The Moderator will evaluate the issue and take appropriate action to rectify the situation.

Last edited by Vette_DD; 10-05-2016 at 10:18 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Vette_DD:
Gxpz06 (10-05-2016), Sébast19X (11-27-2016)

Quick Reply: [Z06] ***New PB N/A Stock internal LS7 M6 ***