Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] C6Z Ceramic brake pads - less dust and noise

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 09:16 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Received 774 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Hawk262
PowerStop Z26 here, got the smoking deal through Advanced Auto last year with pads and all four rotors. Much less dust, although there is still some, and no difference in stopping. Very happy with them.
I went into an advanced near me a few weeks ago and asked some chick working there about PowerStop Z26 and she looked at me like I had a dick growing out of my head....I left. I heard good **** on here about them and if you google PowerStop and advanced it pulls up that they carry them....of course the other two employees near here also must have saw the same image on my head cause they had no clue...wtf
Old 02-08-2019, 09:23 PM
AzDave47
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,499 Likes on 2,593 Posts

Originally Posted by 73DBG
I went into an advanced near me a few weeks ago and asked some chick working there about PowerStop Z26 and she looked at me like I had a dick growing out of my head....I left. I heard good **** on here about them and if you google PowerStop and advanced it pulls up that they carry them....of course the other two employees near here also must have saw the same image on my head cause they had no clue...wtf
I think they are Duralast Powerstop. They never got beyond Duralast or maybe didn't understand brake pads.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:49 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Received 774 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by AzDave47
I think they are Duralast Powerstop. They never got beyond Duralast or maybe didn't understand brake pads.
Man who knows? I had already bought the Carbotech 1521 fronts and was just gonna get the Z26 rears.....no luck and when I went to put the fronts on I realized the forum member sent me rears instead! He was super cool and felt bad about the mistake so I said well I’ll buy these rear pads as well I guess and he gave me another good deal so that’s how I ended up with 1521’s all the way around
The following users liked this post:
08velocity (03-27-2024)

Quick Reply: [Z06] C6Z Ceramic brake pads - less dust and noise