Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] American Heritage Performance Heads (Quick Experience Review)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:45 PM
bikgc
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default American Heritage Performance Heads (Quick Experience Review)

Okay, so I don't post much on the forums here, but I do lurk and dig around for information quite a bit when I have questions, the search button functions well and it's how I originally found AHP in the first place. This super positive review of the work done to my car is WAY overdue.

I bought a 2007 Z06 early last year and soon after took it to Kohle at AHP to get my heads done via PACKAGE #4. I wanted it done right the first time, so I opted to drive my car from Sacramento to Harbor City 7 hours to Kohle and have him do the work himself. I've dealt with my share of different cars, and speciality shops that work on them, but not once have I been taken care of the way AHP has. Every single question answered honestly/in-depth, and not once did I feel like I had to worry about my pocket. On top of that, HE HAD THE CAR DONE THE NEXT MORNING, how amazing is that. Very accommodating to my stupid busy schedule, and by the amount of LS's he works on I was very appreciative of his time. 6000 miles later, and still pulling hard on my daily Z.

I also ran into some issues with my traction system acting wonky with everything off, so while in LA I took the car to AHP without even really giving Kohle a heads up, and he spent a good while with me troubleshooting, getting my car back to normal. On his own time. AHP genuinely cares about their clients and each individual vehicle. I'll have them go over my car when it's time for more upgrades in the future for sure. Thanks Kohle, and AHP!
Old 02-10-2017, 06:11 PM
outhouse
Safety Car

Received 150 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by bikgc
Okay, so I don't post much on the forums here, but I do lurk and dig around for information quite a bit when I have questions, the search button functions well and it's how I originally found AHP in the first place. This super positive review of the work done to my car is WAY overdue.

I bought a 2007 Z06 early last year and soon after took it to Kohle at AHP to get my heads done via PACKAGE #4. I wanted it done right the first time, so I opted to drive my car from Sacramento to Harbor City 7 hours to Kohle and have him do the work himself. I've dealt with my share of different cars, and speciality shops that work on them, but not once have I been taken care of the way AHP has. Every single question answered honestly/in-depth, and not once did I feel like I had to worry about my pocket. On top of that, HE HAD THE CAR DONE THE NEXT MORNING, how amazing is that. Very accommodating to my stupid busy schedule, and by the amount of LS's he works on I was very appreciative of his time. 6000 miles later, and still pulling hard on my daily Z.

I also ran into some issues with my traction system acting wonky with everything off, so while in LA I took the car to AHP without even really giving Kohle a heads up, and he spent a good while with me troubleshooting, getting my car back to normal. On his own time. AHP genuinely cares about their clients and each individual vehicle. I'll have them go over my car when it's time for more upgrades in the future for sure. Thanks Kohle, and AHP!

I'm 15 minutes from you and love my AHP #4 ported heads.

Z makes a great DD
Old 02-10-2017, 07:00 PM
GLmajer
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 118 Likes on 91 Posts

AHP did my '08 Z06 last year, stage 4.
Still pulling hard with NO issues at all!
I agree with all you said about AHP and Kohle.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:24 PM
sam90lx
Le Mans Master

Received 172 Likes on 138 Posts

Another great review, I can't wait to schedule my Z and get down there to meet these guys.
I just need work to slow down so I can drop her off.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:02 PM
BLAZE3
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice to see another awesome review! Can't wait to send my heads their way.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:49 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Extremely pleased with Kohle and AHP as well....seems to be a common theme.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:43 AM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by bikgc

Thank you for the great write up/review!!!
Very much appriciated Sir!
It was nice speaking with you the other day on the phone. Let us know if you ever need anything.

If any one else from out of city or out of state wants to use us for their work we can provide a very quick turn around time (often times same day turn around) as long as we have everything setup ahead of time (parts on the shelf ready to install, ect...).

310-326-2399
or
HP@americanheritageperformance.com

http://www.americanheritageperforman.../services.html
Old 03-24-2017, 05:58 PM
bernie_ownz
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

AHP is the best corvette shop in Southern California!
he worked on my corvette and this shop will be the only shop that will work on my corvette! Chevy dealer couldn't fix some issues but AHP fixed it with no problem! They are LS genius and know top to bottom. I definitely recommend AHP to all the corvette owners!! 10 stars!! Best customer service ever
Old 03-24-2017, 06:47 PM
DPW_
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 60 Posts

They need to relocate to the DFW area in TX where all the fastest vettes are..
Old 03-24-2017, 06:57 PM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Say it again.....
My C5Z....

Stay tuned for my C6Z.... WGF event scheduled for Dallas in Nov...

Originally Posted by DPW_
They need to relocate to the DFW area in TX where all the fastest vettes are..
The following users liked this post:
DPW_ (03-24-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To American Heritage Performance Heads (Quick Experience Review)

Quick Reply: [Z06] American Heritage Performance Heads (Quick Experience Review)