Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] This guy had to be a Mustang owner before totaling out this ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 07:11 PM
LMB-Z
Le Mans Master

Received 441 Likes on 395 Posts

Just an immature guy trying to show out. I'd be curious to know where the money came from to buy the car.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:03 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 333 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by LMB-Z
Just an immature guy trying to show out. I'd be curious to know where the money came from to buy the car.
Im betting he has a PHD. Papa has dough
Old 07-18-2017, 11:08 PM
MTPZ06
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,592 Likes on 1,335 Posts

Well...he's selling parts on here now, so the car is clearly confirmed dead: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-part-out.html
Old 07-19-2017, 06:55 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 740 Likes on 361 Posts

Unfortunate, but most of us car guys were all young and dumb once. And when fight or flight kicks in, sometimes you just do really stupid ****, especially when you feel invincible like a young guy would tend to do in a car like that. I'm just glad that when I was that age cars were no where near as fast as they are now (relatively speaking). It's scary the level of performance that is in the hands of young people these days.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:08 PM
fisher auto
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by kbreese
Unfortunate, but most of us car guys were all young and dumb once. And when fight or flight kicks in, sometimes you just do really stupid ****, especially when you feel invincible like a young guy would tend to do in a car like that. I'm just glad that when I was that age cars were no where near as fast as they are now (relatively speaking). It's scary the level of performance that is in the hands of young people these days.
Very true!
Old 07-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Pounder
1/4 mile/AutoX
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,081 Likes on 1,634 Posts

Old 07-21-2017, 07:34 PM
Mistrezz 06
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 179 Likes on 140 Posts

At least he didn't kill someone or his passengers. Good thing is he'll find a good boyfriend in jail to teach him how to drive !!! Lol.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:47 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 740 Likes on 361 Posts

Just remember the environment these kids grow up in.

The movies and commercials, and youtube all show cars racing thru the streets. Movies like FnF glorify it, and car manufacturers do too.

Add to that video games of today like Grand theft Auto, etc etc.

Add to that the pampering they all get nowadays.

Kids today are still kids, but they are spoiled, delusional, and completely desensitized.

Then put one of those kids in a car like a ZR1.

Every day I drive on the LIE I see at least 2 accidents, almost always involving young people. It's sad.

The Parents are to blame. This generation is and has been brought up completely wrong, generally speaking.

This could very well be you or I under the same circumstances. And Yes, luckily no one was killed.

Last edited by kbreese; 07-21-2017 at 09:49 PM.
The following users liked this post:
3LZZ06 (07-23-2017)
Old 07-23-2017, 08:46 AM
racerx3317
Drifting

Received 207 Likes on 161 Posts

The movies and commercials, and youtube all show cars racing thru the streets. Movies like FnF glorify it, and car manufacturers do too.

Kids today are still kids, but they are spoiled, delusional, and completely desensitized.

Every day I drive on the LIE I see at least 2 accidents, almost always involving young people. It's sad.

The Parents are to blame. This generation is and has been brought up completely wrong, generally speaking.

This could very well be you or I under the same circumstances. And Yes, luckily no one was killed.

Agreed with it being the parents fault. If you know your kid is an irresponsible dipshit then you do not let them get a ZR1 or any car like it till they wise up.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:56 AM
3LZZ06
_"SCOTT"_
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts

Very well said...

Originally Posted by racerx3317
Agreed with it being the parents fault. If you know your kid is an irresponsible dipshit then you do not let them get a ZR1 or any car like it till they wise up.
Parents really need to get their heads out of their azz.

I'm the dad of two young boys, and I will guarantee to all of my friends on the Corvette Forum that they will "not" grow up as irresponsible dip *****...
The following 2 users liked this post by 3LZZ06:
kbreese (07-23-2017), racerx3317 (07-23-2017)
Old 07-23-2017, 12:13 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

He could have killed many driving in this manner.Suspend his license for 5 years and jail for a year.It might work.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:00 AM
cottonant
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ROADRACER_
I'm wondering how a 21 year old idiot can end up owning a ZR1. This guy is too immature to have a car like this, here's his profile:

https://www.facebook.com/people/Shah...00014555537050

Millennial parenting; if it were a disease it would be an epidemic.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:59 PM
ylo73z
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

He was in the zr1 Facebook page . He got trolled so hard for this , his Facebook page was ravaged with comments while he was in jail , he's since tuned off his profile . The one that left is a fake account or something .

Quick Reply: [ZR1] This guy had to be a Mustang owner before totaling out this ZR1