Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Search not working well for me Automatic trans conversion thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 06:28 AM
stefuel
Drifting

Received 135 Likes on 116 Posts
Default Search not working well for me Automatic trans conversion thread

The search function ain't what it used to be.
There was a thread from a few years back that outlined a complete conversion to a automatic for a Z06. Tried the search but when I get to page 2 it's all ZR1 stuff. Does anyone remember that thread? The hardware part of it should be pretty straight forward but there was electrical mods done to make everything work as stock and that's the part I'm interested in.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:24 AM
psp6158
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 228 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by stefuel
The search function ain't what it used to be.
There was a thread from a few years back that outlined a complete conversion to a automatic for a Z06. Tried the search but when I get to page 2 it's all ZR1 stuff. Does anyone remember that thread? The hardware part of it should be pretty straight forward but there was electrical mods done to make everything work as stock and that's the part I'm interested in.
I have found that if I just go to the browser and type in my query versus the search function here, you will find what you need. I'm not tech savvy or I would paste them for you, I just queried C6 Z06 automatic conversion and multiple threads came up for Corvette forum... Give it a try
The following users liked this post:
jayyyw (07-25-2017)

Quick Reply: [Z06] Search not working well for me Automatic trans conversion thread