Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] I am going to take advantage and do some upgrades while my TR6060 is being rebuilt

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 08:54 AM
lamboworld
Burning Brakes

Received 144 Likes on 122 Posts

It is a blanket, but I have a heater under the blanket. I noticed that the pressure would get high when my car was sitting in the sun and the blanket helps with this. I like the red anodizing. I originally had my bottle mounted in the middle, but I didn't want to give up the space so I moved it back to the side and the bracket is mounted on the frame rail. The bracket that I am using is small and works best attached to the frame.

I am also using 15# bottles rather than 10#.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:37 PM
lamboworld
Burning Brakes

Received 144 Likes on 122 Posts

Well the search continues.... The Cam Motion that I installed on my car drives great, really about as good as it gets. However, it is very quiet and you would not even know that my car is cammed, which I don't really like. IMO this motor needs a nice lope. I also don't think that it makes the power that it should, so I am going to get Brian Tooley to spec a cam for me. I think that the BTR3 is too small for what I am looking for and the BTR4 is a little big, so I am planning to go with a cam that will be suited for my setup and somewhere between the two. I think that the 5th and 6th gear change is a game changer when it comes to street drivability and I should be able to go with a bigger cam and still keep good driving manners. I am getting ready to put a handful of cams up for sale if anyone is interested. Most have less than 1,000 miles on them.

I am probably driving my tuner crazy.

Last edited by lamboworld; 07-02-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 12:52 PM
Apocolipse
Le Mans Master

Received 1,283 Likes on 928 Posts

Run the idle a bit lean and you will find your lope.

Quick Reply: [Z06] I am going to take advantage and do some upgrades while my TR6060 is being rebuilt