Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Cartek heads, cam and bolt ons dyno numbers on 2009 Z06

Old 06-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Da Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 98 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by tekhombre
We never dimpled the chamber, that's a waste of time on an efficient chamber like the LS7 has, we did it on the intake runner of the head. On a fully ported LS7 it's worth 10 to 15 RWHP when done correctly.
There has to be a Trillion (literally) of dimple combinations (size, depth, location, pattern). How do you come to get the right one?

The computation power to develop such has to have an F1 type of budget.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:55 PM
GARY2004Z06
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 335 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by Worked c6z06
JULIO is an MASTER tuner on the Dyno and ROY is a master tech who can make your wildest dreams possible. I have a 2008 corvette c6 z06 and did the heads and cams package to what I call the “extreme” with custom cams specifically made for my car and how I drive, bone stock bottom end and all head work monster custom cams, intake , headers, stock throttle body, resized oem injectors, fast 102 intake manifold, corsa FULL exhaust system , 160 degree thermostat and some serious *** fine tuning and my baby put down 635 RWHP to prove it, besides that just msd wires and a hurst short throw shifter set up and I will put ANYONES car to the test to prove it!!! Running with Mickey Thompson et street slick radials and she’s a monster all motor !!! And that’s not even figuring in my numbers for the nitrous 🤫🤫🤫🤫....don’t let anyone fool you people out there JULIO and cartek are the real deal and EVERYTHING is done IN shop, they build REAL race cars and live up to their name and numbers....just a simple fun fact they also BUIlT the FASTEST all motor heads and cam Camero that was running low 10s by “dragon” in the US for the time being the proof is in the pudding guys do your homework and don’t knock what you don’t know...I will personally put my c6z06 ALL motor against anyone who wants to play without the juice to prove the facts...also key fact the driver of the car makes a hell of a difference as well you can’t just put everything on the tech and tuner lol if your a shitty driver having a fast car means nothing....it’s the whole recipe together which makes the beast...the tech the tuner and the driver it’s a team effort people....ONLY Cartek touches my z06 and I currently reside in FL and to this very day I will gladly and pridefully tow my baby back to Jersey if needed be to let JULIO and cartek do what they need to do....first shop that’s not out to rape your wallet and ACTUALLY cares to make their customers happy and FAMILY....cartek has been doing this for YEARS and YEARS it’s not about the $$$$ to them they’re pride and reputation is everything and the numbers and track results speak for them, I’ve been a proud and happy customer and friend and family to Julio , Roy , and cartek period, hands down they will put anyone to shame and make you numbers you wouldn’t believe possible.....I’ve raced Guys from “ECS” as well as “corvette drs” boosted and supercharged vettes and have hurt many feelings just running ALLL motor LS7 not even using the giggle juice....so east coat vette owners who don’t know any better...do your homework before you criticize a shop, Julio and Roy and Cartek inc period will prove their talk and ALL their cars show that it isn’t just hype it’s the real deal....you get what you pay for people...”pay to play” this ain’t no kids games no civics or evos BS this a raw real deal American HP....if your feeling ballsy enough race me, and I’ll prove the numbers are real for you all!!! Much love to Julio, Roy , and cartek for building sick *** real race cars as well as being street capable driven cars and daily drivers, don’t be sour people because your techs and tuners aren’t as great !!!!
I do believe your car runs great (); however, be careful what you wish for. There is always somebody that is faster.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:03 PM
RamAir972003
Melting Slicks

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts

Like I said im ready dimples pimples. Im all in...Now when I install the EWP and bigger headers Im not going to boast but I should see 600 maybe on pump gas....in Texas.

Last edited by RamAir972003; 06-03-2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:06 AM
tekhombre
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RamAir972003
Like I said im ready dimples pimples. Im all in...Now when I install the EWP and bigger headers Im not going to boast but I should see 600 maybe on pump gas....in Texas.
LOL, good luck with your build.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cartek heads, cam and bolt ons dyno numbers on 2009 Z06