Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] I NEED HELP....Please

Old 06-21-2018, 11:44 AM
RidgeRunner0207
Pro

Received 189 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by BigVette427
You all seriously make me want to stop selling sh¡t via PayPal.
ALL CARD COMPANIES SUCK !!!

I refuse to accept AMEX and DISCOVER, I only accept VISA and MC.

All my invoices state "Terms", my Emails with their invoice State the "Terms", they state if you disagree with the "Terms", please return the product at your expense once an RMA number is issued.

10 Day Inspection, all parts/items returned by the buyer at their cost to ship, 20% restock charge once received, AND after 10 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL, No Returns

If its spelled out clearly you have a chance, also all shipments via a PAY-PAL Purchase have to be verified for seller to be protected if they are not verified............no shipment no sale, that is the first thing that PAY-PAL screws you out of as a seller, if your shipment is sent to an unverified buyer, or a buyer who has an address that is not verified for the shipment.................you are most likely screwed.
The following users liked this post:
427V8BB (06-21-2018)
Old 06-21-2018, 02:13 PM
427V8BB
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Steve
This is a discussion board for ZR1/Z06, not your personal life problems. Why are you posting this here? Go resolve this on your own with PayPal/Buyer/whoever. Rant about it on the Off Topic section ... This doesn't belong here.

because im asking for help and cause I can Steve, it’s mind boggling that you have to even waste your time writing that. Can you just skip my thread this one time? Please..

Last edited by 427V8BB; 06-21-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:17 PM
427V8BB
Pro

Originally Posted by RidgeRunner0207
ALL CARD COMPANIES SUCK !!!

I refuse to accept AMEX and DISCOVER, I only accept VISA and MC.

All my invoices state "Terms", my Emails with their invoice State the "Terms", they state if you disagree with the "Terms", please return the product at your expense once an RMA number is issued.

10 Day Inspection, all parts/items returned by the buyer at their cost to ship, 20% restock charge once received, AND after 10 days ALL SALES ARE FINAL, No Returns

If its spelled out clearly you have a chance, also all shipments via a PAY-PAL Purchase have to be verified for seller to be protected if they are not verified............no shipment no sale, that is the first thing that PAY-PAL screws you out of as a seller, if your shipment is sent to an unverified buyer, or a buyer who has an address that is not verified for the shipment.................you are most likely screwed.

im still confused on the verified part how can I make sure I’m verified I’m sure fed ex still has it on file
but I gave them his full name and a address and his phone number is this enough?

it is what it is if I get screwed for it I’ll just accept it as a loss kinda sucks but I’m not giving up yet thank gosh he doesn’t live near me. This will be the last time I sell anything on PayPal as a good or a service

Last edited by 427V8BB; 06-21-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:32 PM
mdopole1
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts

Lost a dirybike engine thanks to paypal. Buyer states he recieved a wedding dress in the box instead of a cr125 engine. He filed a claim thru paypal and I lost. He found my younger brother on facebook(i dont social media) sends paypal his picture stating that i was a teenager trying to rip him off and he won. He keeps the engine got a refund and mailed me back a cheap wedding dress. This was thru ebay.

Last edited by mdopole1; 06-21-2018 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-21-2018, 03:08 PM
427V8BB
Pro

Originally Posted by mdopole1
Lost a dirybike engine thanks to paypal. Buyer states he recieved a wedding dress in the box instead of a cr125 engine. He filed a claim thru paypal and I lost. He found my younger brother on facebook(i dont social media) sends paypal his picture stating that i was a teenager trying to rip him off and he won. He keeps the engine got a refund and mailed me back a cheap wedding dress. This was thru ebay.
i heard eBay is a whole another story that every seller is screwed
Old 06-22-2018, 02:46 AM
sprayer
Drifting

Received 900 Likes on 484 Posts

Originally Posted by Jims66
Gee, what kind of pants were these that it was worth the time to advertise, negotiate a price and ship all the way to Europe...... and then have to fight with PayPal ? I just stick pants I don't like in the back of my closet until my next Salvation Army run.
To be honest I don't know but some designer jeans as it was my wifes sale. But yeah paypal loves to screw over the seller.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:08 AM
RidgeRunner0207
Pro

Received 189 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by 427V8BB

im still confused on the verified part how can I make sure I’m verified I’m sure fed ex still has it on file
but I gave them his full name and a address and his phone number is this enough?

it is what it is if I get screwed for it I’ll just accept it as a loss kinda sucks but I’m not giving up yet thank gosh he doesn’t live near me. This will be the last time I sell anything on PayPal as a good or a service
I have PAY-PAL Business, so when a payment is received it states the buyer has verified themselves with PAY-PAL, meaning the account is linked to them and its been verified via a bank account or some other process, and the ship to address will usually match the buyers card info.

The best way to deal with a sale is use an escrow payment process, or simply make the sale local an get paid in CASH.

I sell mostly to wholesale and resellers so my exposure is limited due to the long term relationships I have with most of my resellers, but I have over 5500+ retail sales thru Pay Pal and have only been charged back 2x's that I actually lost.

If you need help, Pay-Pal is not going to do much.................they side 99% of the time with the buyers
Old 06-28-2018, 07:06 AM
SocalChvy
Drifting

Received 83 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by LS1Steve
This is a discussion board for ZR1/Z06, not your personal life problems. Why are you posting this here? Go resolve this on your own with PayPal/Buyer/whoever. Rant about it on the Off Topic section ... This doesn't belong here.
Hey troll,

Mind your business.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:48 AM
427V8BB
Pro

Originally Posted by SocalChvy
Hey troll,

Mind your business.

I WON WHOOOO HOOOOO thank you guys!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] I NEED HELP....Please