Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GMs Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track Advertisement

[Z06] C6Z F1X/Glide build underway

Old 02-10-2019, 12:04 PM
NicD
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by Innovate View Post
Holy intake. What bracket did you go with for the F1X?
It's the dallas performance bracket. Needed a few modifications to fit properly but hopefully it keeps the belt in one piece for a long time because belt changes are not going to be fun. Time will tell!

Originally Posted by chuntington101 View Post
Looks great! Have you got anymore info on the intercooler setup? What core is used? Are you running any type of HE or just a ice box?
It's twin Garrett 1K A2W cores put together and it's just going to use a large water tank/ice box in the rear. I had a heat exchanger on my Camaro A2W setup and it didn't really do much to cool anything down and technically having an HE would just heat it up faster with ice in the tank compared to no HE so we skipped it for this car. I was slacking and not really taking many pictures along the way with this build but I know Joe at CPR has many more but here is one showing the cores at least.

Old 02-11-2019, 01:12 PM
[email protected]
Premium Supporting Vendor

LG 15" Kit, Sphericals and Sway?
Old 02-11-2019, 02:13 PM
NicD
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
LG 15" Kit, Sphericals and Sway?
It's the LG sphericals and drag sway but I think it's a carlyle spindle/brake kit.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:54 PM
chuntington101
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by NicD View Post
It's twin Garrett 1K A2W cores put together and it's just going to use a large water tank/ice box in the rear. I had a heat exchanger on my Camaro A2W setup and it didn't really do much to cool anything down and technically having an HE would just heat it up faster with ice in the tank compared to no HE so we skipped it for this car. I was slacking and not really taking many pictures along the way with this build but I know Joe at CPR has many more but here is one showing the cores at least.
looks great! And should have plenty of capacity. Would be ace to see some more pics if COR have them.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:35 PM
[email protected]
Premium Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by NicD View Post
It's the LG sphericals and drag sway but I think it's a carlyle spindle/brake kit.
I'll settle for two outta three! Look forward to results!
Old 02-12-2019, 12:50 PM
NicD
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by chuntington101 View Post
looks great! And should have plenty of capacity. Would be ace to see some more pics if COR have them.
Took this yesterday, they are almost done with the water tank in the rear.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] C6Z F1X/Glide build underway

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: