Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Seat memory setting

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 09:10 PM
441LSXTT
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Seat memory setting

I bought my 08 zo6 A little over a year ago and I was able to set my seat to the way I liked it but I have noticed if I get it worked on and the battery is disconnected every time I go back it seems like it goes back to the first owners setting before me. How I know is because it has the guys name on it as driver 1. How do I reset it permanently and also how do I put my name on there instead of his name. Thank you for anyone’s help
Old 12-16-2018, 11:17 PM
leres
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 441LSXTT
I bought my 08 zo6 A little over a year ago and I was able to set my seat to the way I liked it but I have noticed if I get it worked on and the battery is disconnected every time I go back it seems like it goes back to the first owners setting before me. How I know is because it has the guys name on it as driver 1. How do I reset it permanently and also how do I put my name on there instead of his name. Thank you for anyone’s help
First, if you have the original key fobs they'll be marked with "1" and "2". There are a bunch of settings tied to each of these including seat position. The car should be switching to whichever fob you normally use.

To customize the name look at your owners manual in the section called "DIC Vehicle Personalization".

Quick Reply: [Z06] Seat memory setting