Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

New custom emblem/badge source....

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 09:22 AM
Verrückt ZR1
Melting Slicks

Received 856 Likes on 556 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Those are sweet. I'm not into social media, so I appreciate you finding them! I'll definitely contact him.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:41 AM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Received 774 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by Verrückt ZR1
Those are sweet. I'm not into social media, so I appreciate you finding them! I'll definitely contact him.
I hear you man! I’m not either Instagram is all I have and I only got it a few months ago so it would be easier to send videos of my Mexico trips to my shop lol.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:07 AM
JDebler
Burning Brakes

Received 196 Likes on 135 Posts

I placed my order yesterday and got a tracking number within hours...and it was rather late at night, too. This guy doesn't rest!
The following users liked this post:
reasonable suspicion (06-25-2019)
Old 06-25-2019, 11:36 AM
DaOtherOne
Melting Slicks

Received 175 Likes on 138 Posts

These look great. How do I get a set?

Originally Posted by 73DBG
Here goes another set a guy with a C6 ZR1 just got in!

Old 06-25-2019, 11:42 AM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by JDebler
I placed my order yesterday and got a tracking number within hours...and it was rather late at night, too. This guy doesn't rest!
I know right? I’ve had chats with him on IG past midnight central time on few occasions! I actually asked him if he even wanted the extra business before I posted on here, wasn’t sure if he just did this in his spare time for a select group or not. I did warn him that if I post this I think A LOT of forum guys will be very interested....especially since he hasn’t applied the standard “Corvette Tax” yet lol I believe mine came in 7 days total and that includes the weekend USPS had it arriving a day later than it actually did. Again I’m very pleased with the outcome!

You gonna do a YouTube video on these when yours come in? You damn sure should! I’ve been sub’d to your channel for a while now so looking forward to what you got next bro! 🇺🇸🤙🏻
Old 06-25-2019, 11:48 AM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

Received 324 Likes on 247 Posts

I know right? I’ve had chats with him on IG past midnight central time on few occasions! I actually asked him if he even wanted the extra business before I posted on here, wasn’t sure if he just did this in his spare time for a select group or not. I did warn him that if I post this I think A LOT of forum guys will be very interested....especially since he hasn’t applied the standard “Corvette Tax” yet lol I believe mine came in 7 days total and that includes the weekend USPS had it arriving a day later than it actually did. Again I’m very pleased with the outcome!

You gonna do a YouTube video on these when yours come in? You damn sure should! I’ve been sub’d to your channel for a while now so looking forward to what you got next bro! 🇺🇸🤙🏻

I need to get mine on the car, you’re killing me!

agree about the video, I watch all of them, only gave you one down vote for the teaser wheel video....all that watching and then didn’t get to see them on the car
Old 06-25-2019, 11:50 AM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by DaOtherOne
These look great. How do I get a set?

www.0fx2gv.com
Old 06-25-2019, 11:53 AM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

This dude is about to be busy as hell lol
Old 06-25-2019, 02:17 PM
JDebler
Burning Brakes

You gonna do a YouTube video on these when yours come in? You damn sure should! I’ve been sub’d to your channel for a while now so looking forward to what you got next bro! ��������
Oh yeah, most definitely. I just got all black with no color to see how it turns out. There looked to be enough contrast between the glossy and non-glossy to still look good. I will very likely have him do custom side emblems to match.

Originally Posted by reasonable suspicion
agree about the video, I watch all of them, only gave you one down vote for the teaser wheel video....all that watching and then didn’t get to see them on the car
Well, the problem is...it has been raining a lot here in the area, and I wasn't able to get some good video since I got the tires mounted on them. However, I did put together a special video, just for you...

(Sorry, 73DBG, hope you don't mind the slight hijack).

Last edited by JDebler; 06-25-2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:41 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Oh yeah, most definitely. I just got all black with no color to see how it turns out. There looked to be enough contrast between the glossy and non-glossy to still look good. I will very likely have him do custom side emblems to match.

Well, the problem is...it has been raining a lot here in the area, and I wasn't able to get some good video since I got the tires mounted on them. However, I did put together a special video, just for you...

https://youtu.be/GUPvD5IO0aU

Not at all buddy! Do I get a dedicated video too now? 🤣

side note: I’m active duty military and doing a bunch of travel all over the states for either advanced schools or training exercises, if I ever find myself near you would love to stop by if possible, probably a long shot but I travel more than the a average bear so I try and find cool vette bro’s to meet up with if possible....sometimes I’m gone for a month or two at a time and go through vette withdrawals lol feel free to PM if you want man! I’ll be looking out for the next vid! 🇺🇸🤙🏻
Old 06-25-2019, 02:59 PM
JDebler
Burning Brakes

Not at all buddy! Do I get a dedicated video too now? 🤣
Ha! I'll see what I can do...

side note: I’m active duty military and doing a bunch of travel all over the states for either advanced schools or training exercises, if I ever find myself near you would love to stop by if possible, probably a long shot but I travel more than the a average bear so I try and find cool vette bro’s to meet up with if possible....sometimes I’m gone for a month or two at a time and go through vette withdrawals lol feel free to PM if you want man! I’ll be looking out for the next vid! 🇺🇸🤙🏻
Yeah, I'll fire you a PM.

OK...back to cool emblems and teasing reasonable suspicion...
Old 06-25-2019, 03:32 PM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

I commented on the vid! Now you’re going to make me get new side emblems too ....
Old 06-25-2019, 04:07 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by reasonable suspicion
I need to get mine on the car, you’re killing me!

Yeah well no kids and cool wife....slow week at work before everyone takes off on 4th of July leave I’ve probably got an advantage on you lol, you’re probably aware of this but just in case....the 3M tape these dudes come with is no damn joke....once it’s on....that’s **** is staying on....no pressure though lol just a heads up
Old 06-25-2019, 08:24 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Here’s a ZO6 badge he did with a custom HP number

Old 06-25-2019, 09:56 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

pretty good man....def made me laugh!
Old 07-10-2019, 06:15 PM
JDebler
Burning Brakes

Okay, here's the full review I promised...
Old 07-10-2019, 08:23 PM
reasonable suspicion
Melting Slicks

Whaaaat, you showed them on the car in the video?

They look great. Still haven’t installed mine

Looking forward to the chrome bezel vid, that’s the only chrome on mine that needs to go away....other than the uninstalled emblems

Get notified of new replies

To New custom emblem/badge source....

Old 07-10-2019, 08:41 PM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Video was good man...but it’s 73DBG not 72 lol that’s my selection course class number I graduated in out in Coronado...no worries though brah!

Fishing line and goo gone works the best to remove emblems, super quick it pulls more of the old adhesive off and the goo gone removes what left real easy. I tried to get 0FX2GV to make some rear bumper lettering after I saw this post he mad on IG the other day...

He said he didn’t want any part of doing the bumper lettering though...so the search continues but I’ve got a lead and I’ll keep y’all posted
Old 07-11-2019, 08:34 AM
JDebler
Burning Brakes

Video was good man...but it’s 73DBG not 72 lol that’s my selection course class number I graduated in out in Coronado...no worries though brah!
:facepalm:

Fishing line and goo gone works the best to remove emblems, super quick it pulls more of the old adhesive off and the goo gone removes what left real easy.
I tried that last time...next time, I will do heat gun, fishing line, gasoline, and brake fluid. That should take everything off quick and easy!

​​​​​​​I tried to get 0FX2GV to make some rear bumper lettering after I saw this post he mad on IG the other day...
He said he didn’t want any part of doing the bumper lettering though...so the search continues but I’ve got a lead and I’ll keep y’all posted
Are you looking for something different than what I showed toward the end of my video linked above?
Old 07-11-2019, 10:26 AM
73DBG
Melting Slicks

Maybe I gotta facepalm myself too, I missed the last 1-2 minutes believe. I’ll take a look again, I ended when you finished the installing the rear emblem.

Last edited by 73DBG; 07-11-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Quick Reply: New custom emblem/badge source....