Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 06:35 PM
jimmcclain@aol.com
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!!

Hello,

This is Jim McClain again (previous high volume threads with close to 9000 total hits so far include "HOT!Blue/Red Devil Renderings", "NEW!!! revised images for ALL C6 styling critics", "More Requested C6 Mod Pictures - mesh Grill", "New C6 Vote: Do you NOW overall like or dislike?" and my newest thread "Anyone interested in a C6 Screensaver for Mac/PC?"

Here is my latest creation a very realistic possability for the upcoming 2005 Z06 with a few extra touches to make it really stand out. If you like the image and appreciate the time I have been putting into all my images and posts over the last week I have been on holiday break, please be sure to take a look at my companies web site, maybe take a look and respond to some of my other threads and email me if you would like a high-res clean version of this file without all the text overlays.

Most importantly before emailing me for a clean version, please look at my newest thread "Anyone interested in a C6 Screensaver for Mac/PC?" and let me know if creating an advanced screen saver with the ideas I came up with as outlined in my post is something your interested in.

I am a life long Corvette enthusiast and I also have a passion for the work that I do, my goal is to be able to meld the two and be constantly producing top notch interactive web sites, CD-ROMs, DVD's, tv commerical and much more for companies like GM and the Corvette. Anything any member can do to help make this happen would be appreciated. I also would love to make contact with anyone needing my companies services if you have a referral to pass on to me.

Thank You SO much,

Jim McClain
president, bmedia http://www.bmediaweb.com

Link to High-res version:
http://www.newmedia-online.com/C6/jimmcclain_z06_01.jpg

Link to Med-Res (1024x768 version):
http://www.newmedia-online.com/C6/jimmcclain_z06_02.jpg

[Modified by jimmcclain@aol.com, 11:36 PM 1/4/2004]
Old 01-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Doughan
Team Owner

Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts
Elite Member
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Re: HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!! (jimmcclain@aol.com)

Nice work!
Old 01-04-2004, 06:43 PM
23wtha02
Racer

Nice :cheers:
Old 01-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Tiger Shark
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello,

This is Jim McClain again (previous high volume threads with close to 9000 total hits so far include "HOT!Blue/Red Devil Renderings", "NEW!!! revised images for ALL C6 styling critics", "More Requested C6 Mod Pictures - mesh Grill", "New C6 Vote: Do you NOW overall like or dislike?" and my newest thread "Anyone interested in a C6 Screensaver for Mac/PC?"

Here is my latest creation a very realistic possability for the upcoming 2005 Z06 with a few extra touches to make it really stand out. If you like the image and appreciate the time I have been putting into all my images and posts over the last week I have been on holiday break, please be sure to take a look at my companies web site, maybe take a look and respond to some of my other threads and email me if you would like a high-res clean version of this file without all the text overlays.

Most importantly before emailing me for a clean version, please look at my newest thread "Anyone interested in a C6 Screensaver for Mac/PC?" and let me know if creating an advanced screen saver with the ideas I came up with as outlined in my post is something your interested in.

I am a life long Corvette enthusiast and I also have a passion for the work that I do, my goal is to be able to meld the two and be constantly producing top notch interactive web sites, CD-ROMs, DVD's, tv commerical and much more for companies like GM and the Corvette. Anything any member can do to help make this happen would be appreciated. I also would love to make contact with anyone needing my companies services if you have a referral to pass on to me.

Thank You SO much,

Jim McClain
president, bmedia http://www.bmediaweb.com

Link to High-res version:
http://www.newmedia-online.com/C6/jimmcclain_z06_01.jpg

Link to Med-Res (1024x768 version):
http://www.newmedia-online.com/C6/jimmcclain_z06_02.jpg

[Modified by jimmcclain@aol.com, 11:36 PM 1/4/2004]
Nice job, and no offense, but are you a supporting vendor, because it certainly looks like you're advertising for your company's services.

I'd suggest you talk to Troy about becoming a supporting vendor if you wish to continue to advertise. :cheers:

[Modified by Tiger Shark, 5:51 PM 1/4/2004]
Old 01-04-2004, 06:45 PM
CeeFive
Advanced

Default Re: HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!! (Doughan)

Man, if that is the new Z, sign me up! Signed sealed and delivered! (Just hope they give you the targa option, but I'll still buy it)
Old 01-04-2004, 06:50 PM
jimmcclain@aol.com
Intermediate

Default Re: HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!! (Tiger Shark)

Thanks for the thought, but as of this time I do not have any Corvette products to sell as other supporting vendors seem to have, so I don't know if this is correct or not.

If your saying that the time and work I have put into these images and posts for all to enjoy and make this the best forum it can be, means I can't let everyone know this is what I do for a living and would love to do for GM, Corvette or any others that doesn't seem very fair!

Thanks,

Jim
Old 01-04-2004, 06:51 PM
chadwick
Team Owner

:thumbs:
Old 01-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Tiger Shark
Le Mans Master

Thanks for the thought, but as of this time I do not have any Corvette products to sell as other supporting vendors seem to have, so I don't know if this is correct or not.

If your saying that the time and work I have put into these images and posts for all to enjoy and make this the best forum it can be, means I can't let everyone know this is what I do for a living and would love to do for GM, Corvette or any others that doesn't seem very fair!

Thanks,

Jim
Nice way to turn it around, but what I'm saying is that you're obviously pushing your company's services in this (and other) posts you're making on Corvetteforum.com. Supporting Vendor's pay for the right to do that which in turn supports this Forum so that it can remain free for other users to enjoy. I'm suggesting that you should contact Troy to become a Supporting Vendor if you wish to continue to advertise your company's services here. :cheers:
Old 01-04-2004, 07:09 PM
TRAYC7
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
NCM Ambassador
CI-3-4, 9 & 10 Car Show Winner
CI-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10,'14, '16
St Jude Fedex Bowl Donor '09

Old 01-04-2004, 07:11 PM
DsC5
Race Director

nice :thumbs:
Old 01-04-2004, 07:13 PM
hustler1
Instructor

If you have a big problem with it E-mail a mod about it don't start a flame war on the guys thread, it doesn't need to be a totally public thing.

Enough about that and back on topic. I think that your concept for the C6 Z06 is outstanding! It looks gorgeous and has the right amount of attitude to make it look like a mean butt race car.

I always like the coupe look better than the FRC, I hope they make a coupe Z06.

Again looks awesome, and please continue to post your stuff, I really enjoy seeing it!!! :cheers:
Old 01-04-2004, 07:19 PM
scorp508
Team Owner

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Those side graphics are hideous.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:31 PM
jimmcclain@aol.com
Intermediate

Default Re: (scorp508)

I know the side graphics are not for all(hopefully the rest of the car is), but I feel it helps make the lines of the car stand out even more. Some prefer a very clean paint scheme and others a somewhat custom and unique look. I think something as simple as these graphics(which I also see running down the high rise hood and somewhere in the tail) can add the custom paint look for very low cost and personally love it.

The graphics were based from another person who I saw do something similar to this on a new Silver Viper SRT-10, that in my opinion made the car look like a completely different animal (one that I liked much more like my ACR GTS's aggressive looks than the bland standard SRT-10)

Thank you for the feedback though,

Jim McClain
Old 01-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Maineiac
Team Owner

Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06

Default Re: (jimmcclain@aol.com)

Boy...I hope you're wrong. Coupe rear window? :U Targa top? :U

No thanks.

I like the 427 though. :D
Old 01-04-2004, 07:57 PM
xilr8n
Drifting

It's :cool: butt it won't have a targa... Just to **** Jinx off :seeya
Old 01-04-2004, 09:48 PM
jimmcclain@aol.com
Intermediate

Default Re: HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!! (xilr8n)

I guess as a 6 time Corvette owner and current 2003 Yellow Z06 owner this is a personal wish of mine as I miss the ability to take the top off from my previous coupes. I am sure if anyone can do it, make it structurally as solid and make it afforable it will be GM. From titanium exhausts to magnetic ride control the technology is out there. Also, who would have thought you would essentially be getting a better car than the 2003/04 Z06 in the new C6 at the base car prices - great job GM!!!

One other personal note is that I love the hatch because it reminds me of my fathers 63 split window Vette - very similar lines back there. In my view there are many retro cues like this that I love about the base coupe and would like to see get even more agressive in the new Z06 model rather than the FRC.

Thank You,

Jim McClain
Old 01-04-2004, 09:49 PM
jimmcclain@aol.com
Intermediate

One other note - please be sure to view the high-res image link as the scale down version as you see it in the post does not do the design justice.

Thanks,

Jim

Get notified of new replies

To HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!!

Old 01-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Leo the Lion
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Jim, good job. It's a great start to the new design of the C6/z06. Perhaps your next rendering will show a FRC with a high rise hood and rear brake ducts. Thanks for your many hours putting your ideas on the computer.
:cheers:
Old 01-04-2004, 10:20 PM
gx624
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You must be a fan of the 1982 Collector's Edition, with that paint scheme.

Old 01-04-2004, 10:28 PM
japon
Intermediate

Default Re: HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!! (gx624)

pls. erase the targa and coupe fast back. I need the FRC :cool:

Quick Reply: [Z06] HOT!!! Yellow 2005 C6 Z06 Rendering!!!