Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] Akrapovic Exclusive Offer

Old 06-05-2015, 10:03 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by NC_427_Vert
I wouldn't mind a set, but can't get myself to spend that kind a loot just on some exhaust tips. You would think for the price they are asking for this stuff that you wouldn't have to buy tips separate.

I think it would make more sense that they sell the system with the Ti tips installed for whatever price and if the customer wanted CF, then charge them accordinately
I'm not sure what you mean, the tips are included with the systems at the prices on our site. Plus for the Corvette systems the price for the Ti tips is the same as the CF. Maybe there's some confusion I can clear up?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 08-18-2015, 11:50 PM
ZRJUAN.
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Guys,

We have Akrapovic Exhaust systems available!

Akrapovic is a European company that has been around for years and made a name for themselves providing exhausts for high end sport bikes. They then brought that success to the high end sports car world (ie; BMW, Porsche, Nissan GTR, etc....) The exhaust systems they craft are literally a work of art. Made of the absolute best materials, when you open up an Akrapovic exhaust system it will make you feel like a kid at Christmas time getting the present that you always wanted. The welds are perfect, the tips beautiful, the finish will simply amaze you. You can smell the quality instantly.

They also make a Corvette Z06 and ZR1 Titanium Exhaust that is extremely light (not sure if everyone remembers the OEM C5 Z06 exhaust was made of Titanium for the weight savings) and sounds unbelievable. The Akrapovic Corvette Titanium Exhaust is also one of the only other exhaust system on the market that keeps factory Multi Mode exhaust system in place (so the flaps in two of the exhaust ports open and close at different RPM's), the Corvette Z06 Billy Boat Fusion System being the other.

The Akrapovic Catback system weighs only 39lbs (almost half what the OEM system weighs), and produces an additional 13-15 HP while lightening the load 30lbs. The Akrapovic systems sounds absolutely unbelievable without any drone.

Akrapovic only makes exhaust systems for the ZR1 and Z06 in a Catback and Axleback versions. They call the "EVO" their catback and the term "slip on" is used for the Axle back systems. They are available with Titanium tips and Carbon Fiber tips.

More info on each system and a video at the below links.

Stainless steel here:

Akrapovic Stainless Steel Corvette Exhaust

Akrapovic Stainless Steel "EVO" Catback exhaust

Thanks,

David
orders@southerncarparts.com
Pm me the prices of all the systems with the CF tips yall have in stock for a 2011 ZR1. thanks

Last edited by ZRJUAN.; 08-18-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-23-2015, 08:50 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ZRJUAN.
Pm me the prices of all the systems with the CF tips yall have in stock for a 2011 ZR1. thanks
Our prices are listed on the links above...we cannot sell them for less than the listed prices on our links above. We can ship your system right out if you decide to place the order.

Old 10-12-2015, 12:03 PM
Redgts1982
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

ordered today, thanks !
Old 10-12-2015, 06:08 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Redgts1982
ordered today, thanks !
We thank you for your order. We got it and will get it shipped right out!
Old 10-23-2015, 07:38 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Guys,

Akrapovic is a European company that has been around for years and made a name for themselves providing exhausts for high end sport bikes. They then brought that success to the high end sports car world (ie; BMW, Porsche, Nissan GTR, etc....) The exhaust systems they craft are literally a work of art. Made of the absolute best materials, when you open up an Akrapovic exhaust system it will make you feel like a kid at Christmas time getting the present that you always wanted. The welds are perfect, the tips beautiful, the finish will simply amaze you. You can smell the quality instantly.

They also make a Corvette Z06 and ZR1 Titanium Exhaust that is extremely light (not sure if everyone remembers the OEM C5 Z06 exhaust was made of Titanium for the weight savings) and sounds unbelievable. The Akrapovic Corvette Titanium Exhaust is also one of the only other exhaust system on the market that keeps factory Multi Mode exhaust system in place (so the flaps in two of the exhaust ports open and close at different RPM's), the Corvette Z06 Billy Boat Fusion System being the other.

The Akrapovic Catback system weighs only 39lbs (almost half what the OEM system weighs), and produces an additional 13-15 HP while lightening the load 30lbs. The Akrapovic systems sounds absolutely unbelievable without any drone.

Akrapovic only makes exhaust systems for the ZR1 and Z06 in a Catback and Axleback versions. They call the "EVO" their catback and the term "slip on" is used for the Axle back systems. They are available with Titanium tips and Carbon Fiber tips.

Stainless steel here:

Thanks,

David
Old 10-24-2015, 02:09 PM
Boba Fett
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 485 Likes on 347 Posts

Just spoke to you other day...I thought you were out.?
Old 10-26-2015, 03:42 PM
5abivt
Safety Car

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Akrapovic considering a system for 15+ mustangs ?
Old 04-18-2016, 07:25 PM
camirocz
Melting Slicks

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Not anything worth talking about.

Originally Posted by mpizz
Has anyone here put the cat back sytem on and dynoed on bone stock zr1 ?
I cant deny Akrapovic is top quality but i dont think any after market cat back will add any significant power to a Zr1 or Z06 that is otherwise stock.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:02 PM
Bgreenard
Go Fast

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

I had this exhaust on my Z06 and now my ZR1. I love love love the look and sound.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:12 AM
Torchedcoupe
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sent you a PM
Old 08-09-2016, 10:48 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Torchedcoupe
Sent you a PM
Old 09-10-2016, 03:18 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Bgreenard
I had this exhaust on my Z06 and now my ZR1. I love love love the look and sound.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:12 PM
rhawit
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats the exclusive offer, price drop?
Old 10-24-2016, 09:26 PM
sharkva
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rhawit
Whats the exclusive offer, price drop?
I was wondering the same thing. There's another vendor on here who sells for the same price.....what's the exclusive offer?
Old 05-19-2017, 04:07 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by sharkva
I was wondering the same thing. There's another vendor on here who sells for the same price.....what's the exclusive offer?
When this thread was created we were the only C6 dealer in the USA. Some have been added since. But we do add years of knowledge and experience. We are happy to answer your questions, even if you didn't purchase from us.
Old 04-09-2019, 09:07 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Thank you for the orders!

Get notified of new replies

To Akrapovic Exclusive Offer

Old 06-24-2019, 10:56 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Guys,

Stainless steel here:

Thanks,

David
Old 06-24-2019, 11:13 AM
5abivt
Safety Car

Received 77 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Guys,

Stainless steel here:

Thanks,

David

C4 ZR-1 systems being considered ? Cash in hand for 2 systems ..
Old 06-29-2019, 06:46 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 5abivt
C4 ZR-1 systems being considered ? Cash in hand for 2 systems ..
They will run only if there was 50+ sold. Thank you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [ZR1] Akrapovic Exclusive Offer