Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] 360 Forged, My Personal Experience....

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Uly49
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 360 Forged, My Personal Experience....

Hey All,
I have been a "Car Guy" for a long time but am a first time corvette owner. When I saw the ZR1 it was "Love @ First Site" so to speak...I have never been much for after market wheels but I really didn't like the factory wheels @ all so I went looking for something I thought the car deserved. Contacted Gerry @ "Wheels For Less" who reps the "360 Forged Line" and after a bit of "back and forth" we came up with what I thought was a great wheel for my new "Z"....Gerry and the guys @ "360 Forged" were a pleasure to work with . They kept me updated on the progress of my wheels throughout the process and they finished and delivered exactly as promised. I have dealt with a lot of vendors over the years so I definitely know the good from the bad. These guys are top drawer and I would recommend them highly if you should decide to go looking for some new wheels.....feel free to contact me with any questions and as I said, these guys really perform and you wont' be disappointed.
Scott...

Last edited by Uly49; 09-09-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,767 Likes on 969 Posts

Originally Posted by Uly49
Hey All,
I have been a "Car Guy" for a long time but am a first time corvette owner. When I saw the ZR1 it was "Love @ First Site" so to speak...I have never been much for after market wheels but I really didn't like the factory wheels @ all so I went looking for something I thought the car deserved. Contacted Gerry @ "Wheels For Less" who reps the "360 Forged Line" and after a bit of "back and forth" we came up with what I thought was a great wheel for my new "Z"....Gerry and the guys @ "360 Forged" were a pleasure to work with . They kept me updated on the progress of my wheels throughout the process and they finished and delivered exactly as promised. I have dealt with a lot of vendors over the years so I definitely know the good from the bad. These guys are top drawer and I would recommend them highly if you should decide to go looking for some new wheels.....feel free to contact me with any questions and as I said, these guys really perform and you wont' be disappointed.
Scott...
Thanks for the write up, 360 wheels for my ZR1 for sure, they make great looking wheels.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 PM
EVIL_C5
Uber Waxer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cruise-In 8-9-10-11 Veteran
CI 9, 10 & 11 Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '08-'10

gerry did good by me on my 360 purchase, and they make a statement that not many other wheels can make....

Old 09-09-2010, 02:52 PM
CW4L
Supporting Vendor

Received 730 Likes on 596 Posts

Thanks so much for the kind words and I'm just glad you guys are enjoying them.

Here's those pics you sent me to post,

#1 Forged Wheel Master Distributor for Corvettes Worldwide since 2010
Call/Text 440-915-6166

Forgeline*Anrky*HRE*PUR*Brixton*Vorstein er*Akra*Brembo*IPE and Many More....

REVIEWS: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/whee...r-reviews.html

EMAIL: sales@cw4L.com
PHONE 440-915-6166 CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME!!!

Follow us on Instagram @custom_wheels_for_less

Old 09-09-2010, 03:18 PM
32DUECE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is traction now?
Old 09-09-2010, 04:08 PM
DSOM Z06
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ordered a set of Spec 5's for my Z06 in 19/20 sizes with carbon fiber centers and DSOM gloss painted lips. Gerry and Co. are going to paint me an awesome "corvette Jake" skull in gloss black and DSOM. The entire set will be shod in Nitto Invo's. The looks should now definitely match the performance.....I can't wait......like Tom Petty sang, "The Waiting is the Hardest Part".

Get notified of new replies

To 360 Forged, My Personal Experience....

Quick Reply: [ZR1] 360 Forged, My Personal Experience....