Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[ZR1] CULTRAG Performance

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 09:34 AM
Ktzon
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default CULTRAG Performance

Just some feed back from this vendor...I placed an order in the beginning of April and understood it was back ordered, when I called today to find out if there was any information, I was met with very rude person who was very hostile on the phone. Gene??

The guy was a complete JERK.

I cancelled my order and will never deal with them for anything.
The following users liked this post:
subchev (04-24-2017)
Old 04-25-2017, 08:35 AM
Zap City
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Surprising and sorry to hear of your experience. Ordered a carbon flash stinger for my GS. It was back ordered initially. Within a few days, I received a tracking number and the part arrived when they said it would. I had really good service from them. Hope you can get it straightened out. Maybe you just caught whomever you spoke with on a bad day. They did me right. Good luck.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Ktzon
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zap City
Surprising and sorry to hear of your experience. Ordered a carbon flash stinger for my GS. It was back ordered initially. Within a few days, I received a tracking number and the part arrived when they said it would. I had really good service from them. Hope you can get it straightened out. Maybe you just caught whomever you spoke with on a bad day. They did me right. Good luck.
I have purchased from them before, but after calling them for an update with my latest order, I was treated like I was a inconvenience...I said maybe you should treat your customers better and he said "maybe I should??" and then he hung the phone up....Unbelievable..I'm in a really large Corvette club and will NOT be recommending CULTRAG Performance only the opposite.
The following users liked this post:
subchev (04-25-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To CULTRAG Performance

Quick Reply: [ZR1] CULTRAG Performance