Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Jorns- Wisconsin?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Bailey15
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jorns- Wisconsin?

Does anyone have any experience with purchasing a used C6 from Jorns in Kewaunee, Wisconsin? Are they reputable and do they sell quality used Corvettes or are has anyone had a problem with their cars or their service?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:50 PM
hyperjoe
Instructor

Have you tried posting in the regional section? I forget which one Wisconsin belongs to though
Old 09-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Foy Toy
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Default pete beane at Jorns in kewaunee

Pete Beane , the owner , is passionate about corvettes. I bought my 2005 mag red coupe from him new. He has sold new and used corvettes to members of the Fond du lac, Wisconsin corvette club.
He is an active member of the Green Bay corvette club and very supportive of corvette clubs. He is a very small town chev dealer , a little off the beaten path. He bought the vacant hardware store next door and it is full of new and used corvettes. He is very active on a variety of corvette for sale forums.
unfortunately , Rick Conti and EVS in Random Lake is less than two hours away from his dealership, so he cant compete in volume and selection.
But , he still is worth a look.
Ed Foy
foytoy 2002 electron blue/ torch red 6 speed coupe
foytoy2 2005 magnetic red/ebony auto coupe
Old 09-01-2008, 09:33 PM
LL'sBlueVert
Racer

Default Highly recommend Pete Beane

Bought my C5 from him 5 years ago, delivered cross country to my door. 100% perfect dealing from begining to end.

Get notified of new replies

To Jorns- Wisconsin?

Quick Reply: Jorns- Wisconsin?