Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT 69 Camaro BBC for 05 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 AM
indebt
Burning Brakes

Received 595 Likes on 271 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default WTT 69 Camaro BBC for 05 6 speed

I'm thinking I might want to get back into a Vette instead of going the Protouring route with my car. It's a 69, no rust anywhere, taken down to metal and all bondo has been removed. Currently in DP90, ready for bodywork to be done. Floors are solid, trunk is solid, new quarters, frame rails are solid, everything is solid on the car. Currently has a 468 completely forged BBC, HP 950 carb, Dart intake, Bill Grumpy Jenkins Merlin iron heads, Comp Cam, Hooker ceramic coated headers, electric water pump, stud girdle, Griffin Aluminum radiator and much more. Has original interior with back seat, 2 front racing seats, 10pt cage. GM 12 Bolt, 4.10 gears with spool, Moser axles, Cal-trac bars with Cal-trac monoleaf spring. Weld Aluma-star wheels with new MT 28" tall drag radials. Aluminum Fuel cell in trunk with BG400 electric pump and braided stainless lines ran all the way to the front. BTE th400 with transbrake, manual valvebody and Yank 4500 stall. Car is very solid and I have driven it in town on 93 pump gas and haven't had any problems nor any overheating issues. Usually run 110 when I race as compression is around 12 to 1 and play it safe. Very solid car and the car can be taken in whatever direction as there are quality parts that can be sold if going the pro-touring route. Also, have 2 front bumpers, one new, new tail-lights, weather-stripping, and some other new odds and ends. Also, another torque converter.

Now, Looking for a 05, DSOM or Lemans Blue 6 spd coupe. That's it. Don't care about the mileage, warranties or other options. Anyone interested.....

That pic is before I took it down to metal and had it sprayed with the DP90. Looks better and more uniform now but of course with no filler on the body, you can see the flaws. Which is good b/c you know what you are getting. I will try to get new pics up and I have a few more I can e-mail. Also, have pics of when the car was taken down to metal. Just gives you an idea and I want to see if anyone is interested. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:44 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

man love the 69 camero, just got me a 69 true Z28 rs car has only 17,700 miles on it. Bad thing of it not a bolt in the car just got it painted, will be putting it back all this winter. Good luck on the trade.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 PM
indebt
Burning Brakes

Received 595 Likes on 271 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Thanks! Sounds like you got a heck of a car yourself. Yeah, I'm torn b/c the 69 is THE car to have and I'm sure if I just had it painted and threw some 18's on it, it would be a different look. Plus, the car is so solid, I know it will be hard to find another one for the price I gave for this one. What color is yours going to be? I think I might go with Electron Blue, the Jet Stream blue or Sunset Orange on mine. Just don't want it to look "outdated" 10 years from now....
Old 10-02-2008, 09:52 AM
pacebria
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone buy this thing so he can join the vette clan again.

Then mine will be faster at least for a few days
Old 10-02-2008, 12:42 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by indebt
Thanks! Sounds like you got a heck of a car yourself. Yeah, I'm torn b/c the 69 is THE car to have and I'm sure if I just had it painted and threw some 18's on it, it would be a different look. Plus, the car is so solid, I know it will be hard to find another one for the price I gave for this one. What color is yours going to be? I think I might go with Electron Blue, the Jet Stream blue or Sunset Orange on mine. Just don't want it to look "outdated" 10 years from now....
I know what you mean on the car but putting this back to all org it is black with white/stripes. the paint is on it the car has only 17,700 org miles and 22 options on the car. All org panels on the car and no rust. I know it took a long time to find a good solid car. This one was wrecked lite in the front but had been put up in a air plane hanger from 73 with the damage to it.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT 69 Camaro BBC for 05 6 speed

Quick Reply: WTT 69 Camaro BBC for 05 6 speed