Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

09 Corvette ZR1 w\ 3ZR and 1K miles PERFECT - $105000

Old 12-15-2009, 11:13 AM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PRICE DROP 09 Corvette ZR1 w\ 3ZR and 1K miles PERFECT - $105000 \ NOW $101,000

For sale is a 2009 Corvette ZR1 in showroom condition. The car has 1,000 miles on it and is in brand new shape. It is in the rare, optional (higher cost) color of Jet Stream Blue. The car has the 3ZR option as well as EVERY other option available. This includes chrome rims, floor mats, rear shade, everything. All books, manuals and documentation comes with the car including the original window sticker. And, the car comes with a transferable 100K mile warranty. The original price of the car was $120,000 plus tax plus fee's. Listed below are the options for this car:

Details
EXTERIOR:
Wheels, ZR1 chromed aluminum, 19" x 10" (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm) front and 20" x 12" (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm) rear
Tires, front P285/30ZR19 Michelin PS2, extended mobility
Tires, rear P335/25ZR20 Michelin PS2, extended mobility
ZR1 carbon fiber components, includes roof, roof bow, front splitter and rocker extension with visible clear-coated carbon fiber weave pattern plus body-color dual front cove fenders, floor panel and raised hood with window
Headlamps, dual projector lamps, Xenon, High-Intensity Discharge (HID) low-beam, tungsten-halogen high-beam with automatic exterior lamp control
Fog lamps, front, integral in front fascia
Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body color
Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
Wipers, front intermittent
INTERIOR:
Seats, Sport front bucket with perforated leather seating surfaces, includes back angle adjustment, adjustable lumbar and side bolsters (Includes embroidery and contrasting stitching)
Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
Seat adjuster, front passenger 6-way power
Seats, heated driver and front passenger
Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Package , features leather-wrapped upper instrument panel, upper door trim panels and console storage cover. Exclusive leather color and two-tone design includes seat headrest "tonal" crossed flag embroidery and enhanced armrest padding. Special Bias pattern console trim plate
Console, floor, 2 covered cup holders, ashtray with cigar lighter, auxiliary power outlet and CD storage
Floor mats, carpeted
Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, manual
Steering column, power telescopic with manual tilt
Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
Head-Up Display, with dot-matrix readouts for street mode, track mode with g-meter, vehicle speed, engine rpm and readings from key gauges including water temperature and oil pressure
Instrumentation, electronic analog with Driver Information Center and 2-line display
Oil life monitoring system
Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection
Keyless Access, with push button start and 2 remote transmitters that enable automatic door unlock and open by touching door switch
Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down
Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
Memory Package, recalls 2 driver "presets" for 6-way power seat, outside mirrors and telescoping steering column
Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable, located on driver visor
Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, push button start, immobilizer and audible visual alarm
Hatch release, push button open with power hatch pulldown
Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and outside temperature display
Air filtration system with pollen filter
Defogger, rear-window, electric
Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with compass, includes dual reading lights
Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
Lighting, interior with courtesy, cargo and glovebox
Storage, with lockable glovebox and center console
Luggage shade
Cargo net, in rear compartment area

MECHANICAL:
Engine, 6.2L supercharged V8 SFI with dry sump oil system (638 hp [475.7 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 604 lb-ft of torque [815.4 N-m] @ 3800 rpm) Transmission, 6-speed manual, short-throw (Includes (GU6) 3.42 axle ratio.) Rear axle, 3.42 ratio, limited slip Engine access, rear-opening hood Rear wheel drive Active handling, improves traction and enhances vehicle stability Frame, aluminum Magnetic Selective Ride Control for ultimate driver control and comfort through the use of driver-selected Tour or Sport modes Steering, power, speed-sensitive, rack-and-pinion, variable ratio Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc Exhaust, dual-mode aluminized stainless-steel with 4" polished stainless- steel tips
PACKAGE:
ZR1 Performance Package, 4-wheel independent, includes transverse composite springs, power steering, engine oil, axle and transmission coolers, stiffer springs and stabilizer bars,
Magnetic Selective Ride Control, larger Brembo ceramic brakes with cross-drilled rotors and specific tires
SAFETY:
Traction control, all-speed
Daytime Running Lamps
Air bags, frontal and side-impact, driver and front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
OnStar, 1-year of Safe and Sound plan. Includes Automatic Crash Notification, Automatic Notification of Air Bag
Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, a link to all Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling and Remote Horn and Lights (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostic available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Visit onstar.com ( http://www.onstar.com/ ) or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details. For a list of vehicles with Automatic Crash Notification visit onstar.com ( http://www.onstar.com/ ). Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.)
Tire Pressure Monitor System, air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center
ENTERTAINMENT:
Audio system with navigation, AM/FM stereo with CD player, MP3 playback and DVD-based touch-screen navigation, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), automatic volume, TheftLock, 6.5" LCD color display and voice recognition. Includes (U65) Bose premium 7-speaker system (Replaces 6-disc in-dash CD changer with single-disc CD.)
XM Radio, XM Radio includes 3 trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels from Rock to Jazz, Country to Classical, Latin Pop to Hip Hop, and virtually everything in between, all in amazing digital sound. Turn on your favorite Sports with every Major League Baseball game from Opening Day until the World Series, NHL Hockey, the PGA TOUR and college football and basketball. Plus XM brings you the biggest names in news and talk, outrageous comedy, award-winning family programming -- wherever you go from coast to coast. Exclusive live concerts, Oprah & Friends, Radio Disney, and so much more. Find what turns you on (Includes hidden antenna in outside mirrors. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. Visit gm.xmradio.com ( http://gm.xmradio.com/ ) for more details.)
Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls
Antenna, integral, hidden

To see many pictures of this car please use this link to surf to an Internet picture hosting site. To really see these pictures well, you need to go to the site and click on any one of the pictures to start a slide show of 5X8 sized pictures. You can then click on any 5X8 picture to see it full screen. These are pictures of this actual car. Here is the link:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/C3C9FBD16A2B262

Selling the car for $101,000. Car is located in my garage in San Jose, CA. Please call Chris at (650) 888-7520.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by maketimeforfun; 12-20-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: price drop
Old 12-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Just to let you know, no dealer is marking up 09's, they are discounting them. Car looks very nice.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:02 PM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default checked around again on dealer markups

Racer44,

Hope you are well. Thanks for the information on dealer mark ups. I checked again to be sure I was not mis-representing the situation and there are still 2 dealers in my area (SF Bay Area) that are applying a market adjustment of either $5,000 or $10,000 to the MSRP of $120,000 (for my optioned car). That is a decrease in the number of dealers doing this....a good thing I suppose. Not intending to turn this into a dealer-bashing thread.

Take care,
Chris
Old 12-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Hey Chris, wow, I guess that is why they are still sitting on the lots. Almost all dealers are now selling 10's for MSRP and some even below. Anyways, here try this guy he is looking for exactly what you are selling.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-c...uying-new.html
Old 12-16-2009, 11:10 AM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default also considering trades

Hello again. Hope everyone is well and happy holidays.

Thanks for the inquiries for my JSB ZR1 so far. In addition to offering the car for sale I am also interested in trades. The car must be of equal value and can range from a classic, numbers-matching car to a resto-mod \ pro-touring car to an exotic. Just let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 12-16-2009, 06:35 PM
hayabusajohn
Instructor

Chris

How about a Twin Turbo Heffner Viper GTS with 1300 plus RWHP ? Plus some cash on my end ?
Old 12-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Viper TT
Burning Brakes

Beautiful ZR1! I'm biased of course!

Good luck with the sale.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:56 PM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default thanks for the trade offer and thanks

John,

Hope you are well and thanks for your trade offer. TT Viper sounds nice but would never pass smog in CA. Thanks again though.

Sal,

Thanks for the kind words...even if you are biased.

Take care,
Chris
Old 12-17-2009, 01:28 PM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default Price drop!!!!!

Hope everyone is well. Found something I want to buy so I am dropping the price of my 09 JSB ZR1 with 1K miles fown to $101,000. The car has EVERY available option plus the 3ZR package. And, it is in show room new condition. Perfect car. Call Chris me at (650) 888-7520 ASAP if interested.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 12-17-2009, 01:47 PM
NW-99SS
Safety Car

Received 712 Likes on 369 Posts
2022 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified 2020

PM sent, good luck with your sale
Old 12-17-2009, 02:30 PM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default PM replied

Nathan,

Just shot you a PM back.

Thanks,
Chris
Old 12-17-2009, 09:29 PM
hayabusajohn
Instructor

Stock 06 Viper Coupe in Red 4k miles plus 40K ?
Old 12-18-2009, 11:40 AM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default thanks for the offer

hayabusajohn,

Hope you are well. Thanks for the offer but I have had a couple vipers and am looking for something new. Great cars though.

Take care,
Chris
Old 12-19-2009, 11:55 PM
E74BS
Racer

bump
Old 12-21-2009, 08:53 AM
BobJ
Drifting

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

My wife would kill me......

No miles, great color, all options, no tax and the warranty.....worth every penny.

Good luck.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:03 AM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default thanks guys

E74BS,

Thanks much for the bump

BobJ,

I hear you. Perhaps you should show her the car first?

I addedd some interior pics to the Internet picture hosting site just to show more of the car.

Thanks all,
Chris
Old 12-21-2009, 10:40 AM
E74BS
Racer

You are welcome.
This is sure tempting, but you are on the far coast and the Canadian Gas Guzzler tax of $2,000 on top of the 13% regular taxes, makes the ZR-1 a costly adventure.

Good luck with the sale.

Get notified of new replies

To 09 Corvette ZR1 w\ 3ZR and 1K miles PERFECT - $105000

Old 12-21-2009, 04:09 PM
camaross621
Pro

my 08 and $50k CASH?
Old 12-21-2009, 11:53 PM
hayabusajohn
Instructor

67 Austin Healey completely restored plus 40k ?

I'll keep trying
Old 12-23-2009, 02:38 PM
maketimeforfun
Advanced

Default Z06?

Camaross621,

Hope you are well. Is your 08 a Z06?

Chris

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 09 Corvette ZR1 w\ 3ZR and 1K miles PERFECT - $105000