Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 08 A/O Cpe 4LT/A6/F55

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 12:04 PM
z06Bigbird
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedThunder
No problem.....may have been my bad for assuming everyone knew the abbreviation for KC. And yeah, it's not like you can just "drop over" when you're coming from the gulf (beautiful area). Offer still stands on the b-b-q, though!!
Too far to visit, but you can send BBQ to .....
Old 02-25-2010, 06:25 PM
boblav
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '10

You guys are too damn funny! But if you want to send some BBQ, here's my address....

This car won First Place in the 2009 San Diego Corvette Dreamin' show, in the C6 class, after a 2 hour drive there!

Thanks for the kind words Jerry, but what these guys need to know is that you are very honest, upfront, and easy to deal with. You paid cash (cashiers check) for this car, my credit union released the title (which they generally don't do) until funds are released. Perhaps the phone call and letter from your banks president helped out! I'm sure that some of the buyers of the many Corvettes (all low miles) that you have owned will vouch for you, your honesty etc.

I'm not suprised that you haven't put any miles on the car, thats just how you are, and I bet it's sitting in your garage, perfectly detailed too!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:58 PM
herman2p
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dgoldenz
If this was a manual and 3 months ago I'd have been all over it. Great price.
If it were a manual and silver or black.....

Quick Reply: F/S 08 A/O Cpe 4LT/A6/F55