Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

C6 Z06 Autocross Setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 07:56 PM
ratt_finkel
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default C6 Z06 Autocross Setup

Time to move on to something new. So I am selling my 2008 Corvette Z06.

This car is completely prepped for Super Stock. And to my recollection is the most successful C6Z to run in Super Stock.

April 2009 Houston Tour -- 3rd and 5th Place Trophies.

May 2009 Arkansas Tour -- 2nd and 5th Place Trophies.

August 2009 Colorado Tour -- 1st place, Cones costed 2nd place.

October 2009 Tri-state Tour -- 1st and 2nd Place Trophies.

June 2009 Arkansas Pro-solo -- 3rd place (less than 4 tenths from the leader and less than 2 tenths from 2nd. Salerno and Braun)

March 2010 Texas Tour -- 1st place and 2nd in PAX.

May 2010 Arkansas Tour -- 2nd and 4th place trophies.

June 2010 Arkansas Pro -- 2nd place trophy and .2 behind Braun on one side.

2010 Nationals -- 10th and 15th place trophies.

October 2010 Arkansas Tri-State Tour -- 2nd and 3rd place trophies, also 3rd and 4th PAX spots.

This is not an ego stroke. BUT, I think Jon and I have proven this car IS capable in the class. We have worked out all the bugs and fined tuned this machine to near perfection. All you need to do is hop in and drive. The car is completely manageable in 1st gear. In fact, we run most of our local lots in 1st gear only. I only hope that someone as dedicated as Team Wheelspin can take this car and win the big show. Jon and I both lack "something" to perform at our best during nats. But the pro and tour results speak for themselves.

Now for the fun stuff.

2008 Z06

Yellow

39,xxx Miles

6-Speed Manual

Black leather interior with carbon fiber accents and Sat/Nav

AST 5200 Double Adjustables w/ Remote Canisters (Thank you Vorshlag/AST!!!!!!!)

Addco 35mm Solid Front Sway Bar

3 Full Sets of wheels (the black set has OZ rears and stock fronts, rest are stock sets, chrome)

1 set has full tread street tires

2 sets have worn A6's. Have some spares as well. None of the A6's are in a competitive state.

Hawk HPS Front Pads, Hawk HP+ Rear Pads. TONS and TONS of rotor and pad life left. (EBC Yellows New in the box as spares)

Hardbar USA Harness Bar

Schroth 6 point Harness

Custom Alignment

The Bad. This is NOT a show car. There is rock speckling on the mirrors, and rear quarters by the air ducting. The front splitter has taken lots of abuse over the years. And has been secured using washers for longer life. The front air-dam has spider webbing in the paint from cone damage, but appears to be under the clear coat. Overall I would rate the paint condition a 9 or 9.5 though.

In November of 2009 the car suffered a catastrophic engine failure. At roughly 31,xxx miles. The engine was replaced under the warranty. The engine's warranty is transferable and was reset upon installation. Essentially, another 92k miles or 4 years are left. Despite what the chassis mileage is. I can give a serious buyer additional details if need be.

I have a stack of maintenance receipts, etc since my ownership at 13k miles. And there is a healthy Car-Fax report prior to my ownership.

Asking Price is $50,000 as it sits.

Will take $45,000 minus all autocross goodies. Bone stock with one set of wheels.

Thank you for looking!

I have a million pics, but will post a few. I'm sure most of you know what the car looks like. I'm happy to take a specific pic if need be.

Old 11-26-2010, 12:01 PM
ratt_finkel
Racer

Everyone knows corvettes make great x-mas presents!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:48 PM
ratt_finkel
Racer

I realize the price may be a little high for the mileage. I am certainly willing to consider ANY competitive offer.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:15 PM
ratt_finkel
Racer

Still open to offers...

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Z06 Autocross Setup

Quick Reply: C6 Z06 Autocross Setup