Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FT/FS:03 DSG Kenn Bell Cobra, CCW's, Low Miles, Tastefull Mods...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 08:15 AM
99WS7
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default WTT 03 DSG Kenn Bell Cobra, CCW's, Low Miles, Tastefull Mods...

Looking to sale my beloved Cobra or trade for a stockish C6 with some cash on my end depending on value of C6. Nothing crazy, appearance mods, some exhaust...nothing that requires tunning etc.

Only reason I'm selling it is I'm reporting to Korea in March and then Italy after that. I love my Cobra but I don't want to bring a modded car to Italy. If I have to bring a car I'd want a stock one that I don't have to worry tunning and performance parts. Its just something I don't want to deal with.

I am in the Air Force currently deployed and I return to Tucson in mid Jan where the car is located. It is being stored at a storage facility and is being started every two weeks. The car will not be available tell that time...this may help some save some money, its really not that long away. I will require a 1k deposit to hold the car to know it is for sure sold. Shipping is on you if you are not able to come get the car. I leave again to Korea in Feb so I have limited time. I do not care if you have a car you are trying to sale and then you can get a loan, what ever you have going on...I do not want to know. I ONLY want to deal with those that are ready to buy and have the funds to do so, weather you can get a loan no problem or you have funds all ready put away. I am on a serious time crunch so please...no games.

Car was tuned at PSR in Phoenix in July when I had the 3.5 pulley put on. The tune is spot on and they did a great job. Devin, there tuner really took his time tunning this car to be safe and make great power, it has WAY more in it but I wanted good power and a safe tune. The car runs flawless, drives like stock until you push the go pedal, then hold the F**K on. Not one problem with this car. Its mint and needs nothing. In Tucson it pushes about 16-17 psi...it is prob more now due to it being cooler but with the full exhaust you don't see higher psi as you would with a 3.5 pulley but you still see the power. Before when it was at 12 psi it ran 12.0's on a baby launches like I was leaving a stop light, I only took it to the track twice, I have not since the new pulley. With slicks it can pull a 10. I'm more of a twistys and street car guy, this car is by the far the funnest I've had for that but it can do track duty no problem with its mods.

Car is set up perfect, it needs nothing, its been well taken care of...its a great Cobra. The stance is perfect, it rides and handles so dang nice...the paint is very good, the interior still smells new. OH - the car comes with its own bible. Everything that has ever been bought, with all the instructions, warranty info, manufacture info...you know, all that stuff we usually loose. Its all in a nice binder with document protectors. Its very well documented. Over 15k in upgrades. There are no short cuts on this car, its all been done right. I drove it to Vegas and back in the dead summer with not one problem, then to L.A. and back and the car ran perfect. A/C and tunes on the whole time.

$24,000 OR BEST OFFER

VIN # 1FAFP48Y73F333245 - Clean title, no wrecks or anything, title is in my possession.

Note: Car can be sold for $22,500 with stock 03/04 Chrome Cobra wheels/tire in good condition. 22.5k FIRM

Car has 24k Miles

ENGINE:

Kenn Bell 2.2 with a 3.5 pulley with Brand new Gatorbackbelt
LFP 4lb lower
55lb Injectors (Siemans Deka)
Accufab 1600 cfm Throttle Body
Billetflow Auxillary Idler Pulley Set (100mm)
KB Boost-A-Pump
KB Boost-A-Spark
SCT 90mm MAF
Gords Ford Heat Exchanger w/twin fans and switch - works great on those hot days stuck in traffic.
Steeda CAI
Billet Coil Covers
SCT Flip chip - have a race tune as well if you wish.

TRANSMISSION:

Liberty 26-spline Input Shaft
Spec 3 + clutch - has about 2,500k miles, TOB and Pilot Bearing where replaced with new clutch.
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel - Feels PERFECT
Adjustable Clutch Quadrant

EXHAUST: Car sounds great!

MAC Long Tube Headers (w/ removed EGR tube) have stock one
MAC H-pipe w/ highflow cats
Magnaflow Cat-back

SUSPENSION: Rides so nice...this is a very nice strut/shock/spring combo

H&R Race Springs
Koni DA struts (front) SA struts (rear)
MM Caster/Camber Plates - Full 4 wheel alignment was done in Jan when I put all new rubber on. Car rides perfect.

REAR END:

Billetflow/Zone-5 IRS Brace
Steda IRS Differential Bushings
MM Full Length Subrame Connectors
DSS Level 5 Hardened Half-Shafts, Hubs and Wheel Studs

WHEELS/TIRES:

CCW Classic Black 3-Piece Wheels (18x9.5 front) (18x11 Rear) - I dont need to go into detail but these wheels are pretty damn nice and the tires are perfect...see below on tire info.

Front - Nitto 555's front 275/35 R18 Rear - Nitto 555's 285/35 R18
Fronts have 3k miles at most and the rears are BRAND NEW, 1k at most. Car also just got a 4 wheel alignment at Ford to make sure all tires are wearing properly and they are.

INTERIOR:
- Have all the stock interior pieces. All the dress up pieces really set off the inside nicely. Its all done very tasteful.

MGW Shifter Handle
10th Anniversary Shift boot/bezel/shift ****
Raptor Performance Adjustable Shift Light
Autometer Lunar Boost Gauge
Autometer Lunar Electric Fuel Press Gauge
Autometer Gauge Bezel
AEM Wideband
MGW/UPR Interior Misc Accessories - HVAC, Lights, E-Brake, Door locks, Coat Hanger

BRAKES: - car will stop on a dime...no prob!

Drilled/Slotted Front Rotors - Rear pad just replaced as of 5 July 10 - 1k miles at most
10th Anniversary Break Calipers - Red
SLP Line Lock/Roll Control

MISCELLANEOUS:

Redline Tunning Hood Shocks - no stupid metal rod to hold the hood open
MGW Chrome Radiator Cap
MGW Chrome Oil "Cobra" Cap
UPR "Black" Anodized Fuel Door - Have stock one