Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 C6 Z06 Lingenfelter 630 rwhp H/C car

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Caos
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought I was seeing things when i saw 38k i figured your ride would be sold in a matter of days lol
Old 02-12-2011, 10:09 PM
RUGBY
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Caos
I thought I was seeing things when i saw 38k i figured your ride would be sold in a matter of hours
Fixt
Old 02-14-2011, 10:05 PM
NXTFAZE
Melting Slicks

Received 259 Likes on 76 Posts

Tough to sell w/ out pics... regardless of price.

GLWS!
Old 02-21-2011, 08:53 PM
Jack Daniels
Pro

Yea, pics needed 4 sure.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Fobra
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Text sent. Thanks
Old 02-23-2011, 10:59 PM
obzidian
Safety Car

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Hey buddy?! Interested in a trade?! Hehehe!!
Old 03-02-2011, 03:05 PM
ZohSlow
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Still for sale...? Very interested
Old 03-03-2011, 08:29 PM
WeaponsGradeTorque
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ZohSlow
Still for sale...? Very interested
Yes, it's still for sale. I turned down 3 offers because a guy promised me he who buy it and then he backed down at the last minute literally.

If you guys want pics email me at rudylar99@yahoo.com and I will send you lots of pics.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:35 PM
NXTFAZE
Melting Slicks

Received 259 Likes on 76 Posts

Sent you a pm w/ my e-mail.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:57 PM
WeaponsGradeTorque
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by NXTFAZE
Sent you a pm w/ my e-mail.
pics sent
Old 03-04-2011, 07:39 AM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by WeaponsGradeTorque
Yes, it's still for sale. I turned down 3 offers because a guy promised me he who buy it and then he backed down at the last minute literally.

If you guys want pics email me at rudylar99@yahoo.com and I will send you lots of pics.
I have learned, that you only hold a car if you get a non-refundable deposit. Way to many flakers these days. Lost a sale on my vette twice and my maserati once bc of these damn flakes.

Good luck with the sale. You have an awesome car and if mine were sold, I would have def looked at urs!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:51 AM
WeaponsGradeTorque
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by 1 BAD BURB
I have learned, that you only hold a car if you get a non-refundable deposit. Way to many flakers these days. Lost a sale on my vette twice and my maserati once bc of these damn flakes.

Good luck with the sale. You have an awesome car and if mine were sold, I would have def looked at urs!
Great advice right here.

Also I am going on ebay to sell this car. I think I can do much better there (as do a few other people). Auction will likely start next Friday. Should be interesting.

Last edited by WeaponsGradeTorque; 03-06-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:06 AM
musclecar6
Le Mans Master

Received 148 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by WeaponsGradeTorque
Great advice right here.

Also I am going on ebay to sell this car. I think I can do much better there (as do a few other people). Auction will likely start next Friday. Should be interesting.
Smart move. Some value a quality car especially with a top notch tuner like Lingenfelter in the mix ( I have 2 LPE cars, an 06 & a 10 ). Unfortunately far too many on here are cheap chislers looking to steal it & then some ( course if they are selling they want top dollar & then some) You don't need that type. GLWS.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:23 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

^^^ true. I believe tho, the OP will have the same results on eBay. Your number of cheap asses just went world wide. Lol

I did not have any luck with eBay when I listed mine. Lots of low ballers and stupid questions. I got fed up with it and pulled it off after the week was up.

Good luck!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:07 PM
FreddyG
Le Mans Master

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

^^^ true. I believe tho, the OP will have the same results on eBay. Your number of cheap asses just went world wide. Lol

I did not have any luck with eBay when I listed mine. Lots of low ballers and stupid questions. I got fed up with it and pulled it off after the week was up.

Good luck!
Here's my take on that......................You're going to get peeps that ask questions about the car and you can't blame them. They're spending ALOT of money on something sight unseen!

Also, I don't think that it's fair to say that the questions were stupid because maybe they don't know as much about these cars as we do and what seems trivial to you, is important to them! After all, they are the ones spending the money, so if you don't answer their questions respectfully, or belittle them, they move on and buy something else! It's a Buyers market now!

I don't think that ebay is bad for Rudy because his car will get more exposure and it only takes that one person to buy his car!

Even with him raising the price, it's still a good deal! It was just a Great deal when he first listed it! Try and build this car for what he's asking for it!

I'm not trying to start anything and I respect your post, I just don't completely agree with it!

Take Care and bump for a Beautiful car!
Old 03-07-2011, 03:38 PM
1 BAD BURB
Le Mans Master

St. Jude Donor '06

You are totally correct, and I agree 100%. I answered everyones questions in a timely manner, offered my phone number ad discussed with people. I did everything I could as a seller. Pics and vids, documentation win faxed over, etc. THEN they low ball me with 12-20k offers when they full well know the BIN price is 37k. Thats what pissed me off, not that the asked silly questions.

My apologies, I prolly phrased it incorrectly.

As for Rudys car, def worth the mods and asking price. I think eBay will be helpful to him for sure, but was just saying, be prepared for the idiots. Haha

Aj
Old 03-07-2011, 04:00 PM
66biskwik
Burning Brakes

That doesn't bother me as much as the scammers. I have a Muscle Car listed on two sites and I've gotten messages from "Think Green" to a woman very interested and an attached link to a **** site. Then numerous requests to send a copy of the Build Sheet. As far as the tire kickers you get them all the time just not on Ebay. And writing serious buyers and resonable offers doesn't matter. Than yesterday I get a note wondering why my car was so much money on one site and $15K cheaper on a Georgia Craigs List. Someone copied my Info and pictures and listed it on Craigs List. Anyway good luck Rudy on the sale.

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 C6 Z06 Lingenfelter 630 rwhp H/C car

Old 03-08-2011, 12:13 PM
FreddyG
Le Mans Master

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

You are totally correct, and I agree 100%. I answered everyones questions in a timely manner, offered my phone number ad discussed with people. I did everything I could as a seller. Pics and vids, documentation win faxed over, etc. THEN they low ball me with 12-20k offers when they full well know the BIN price is 37k. Thats what pissed me off, not that the asked silly questions.

My apologies, I prolly phrased it incorrectly.

As for Rudys car, def worth the mods and asking price. I think eBay will be helpful to him for sure, but was just saying, be prepared for the idiots. Haha

Aj
Aj,

No Apologies are necessary! I might've taken your post out of context too!

I can see how it could get frustrating to have peeps low balling you with offers that are just plain insulting! That would get old, but unfortunately that's human nature, in that people want something for as little as they can get it for and don't take anything else into account when they make their offers!

I do understand now what you mean by be prepared for the low ballers!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:28 PM
idontknow
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

why oh why cannot it be 6 months down the road when i am ready to buy one. this is exactly what i am looking for and have watched the vid over and over.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:30 AM
cell6ida
Burning Brakes

You can always make your ad similar to my ad when I sold my Viper on Ebay......

Start with something like this.....

"This car will not be sold for anything under $45,000 NO MATTER WHAT, NO EXCUSES, TRY IT AND GET HUNG UP ON IMMEDIATELY. If you bring $44,999.99 in cash to my door I will slam the door in your face!!!!!!!

Now if you are still interested, here is what you will be getting for NOT ONE PENNY LESS THAN $45,000................"

It worked for me. Only had one caller, the new owner!

GLWS !!!! Nice Z

Also, to help prevent the frauds and scammers out there from trying to pull a fast one on you (insufficent or fraudulent funds), put in the add that the exchange of money for the car will take place at the local Sheriff's office !! That usually sends the scammers on to the next vicitm and cuts down on your wasted time.

Last edited by cell6ida; 03-09-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Quick Reply: 2006 C6 Z06 Lingenfelter 630 rwhp H/C car