Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Take a fresh look at our great low prices!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 06:53 PM
Dave@Ciocca
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 1,656 Likes on 393 Posts

Default Take a fresh look at our great low prices!

Recently, I've gotten some phone calls and emails from customers saying that our prices weren't the best. After going over our prices they changed their minds but I figured I'd better do some research.

After checking out many other Corvette dealer's websites I'm confidant that we still offer some of the best prices and selection available. Sure, you may find someone close to our price or maybe even beating it on one car, but our deep discounts are on all of our over 200 in stock and inbound 2012 Corvettes!

Below are some examples to look at. Keep in mind that we will collect the sales tax and DMV fees for your state but there are no dealer documentary fees for CorvetteForum members!

Besides the below samples, we are implementing a new feature on our New Corvette Inventory Page where every car in stock will be listed with our best price and from that price you can take any rebates that are being offered that you qualify for. That change should take place sometime on Thursday 02/16/12. We're also going to include bottom line prices on our Corvette Inventory Pages here on the forum as well.

Take a look at the below samples and know that cars with similar MSRPs will have similar discounts!

Kerbeck makes every effort to provide full and accurate information. However, because errors may occur, please contact us to verify options, prices and rebate/incentive information before purchasing. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. All new 2011 Corvettes qualify for $3,000 rebate in lieu of 0% APR or 0% APR in lieu of $3,000 rebate with appropriate credit approval through Ally Bank. All new 2011 or new 2012 Corvettes qualify for $2,000 Lease Conquest Rebate. Buyer or anyone in buyers household must currently be leasing a nin-GM vehicle to qualify. Call for more details or to check eligibility. All financing, leasing, rates, and terms are subject to credit approval. All new vehicle prices include the Destination Charge (freight cost). All prices exclude state taxes and fees, motor vehicle registration charges, and processing fees. All taxes and fees will be paid to the legally appropriate states. Prices may have been discounted for the internet and may not be combined with any other past, present, or future offers or advertised promotions or specials.Prices valid through 02/29/12 unless otherwise noted and are available only by appointment scheduled through our Internet Sales Department. Deal must be complete and car must be paid in full by close of business that day. Prior sales, inbound and ordered vehicles excluded. No auto dealers, dealer's agents, management, sales staff or employees of dealers, leasing companies, or export. Sale to Ultimate Retail Consumer only, one vehicle per customer. Cars pictured are for illustration purposes only, wheels and color may not be the actual car listed as the example.Price includes all costs to be paid by the consumer except for taxes, tags , licensing, registration.
America's Corvette Dealership

email - dsalvatore@cioccadealerships.com
Showroom - 609-344-2100. Ext 1022
Text - 856-535-0407

Follow Ciocca Corvette on Instagram!

Last edited by Dave@Ciocca; 02-15-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:50 AM
studiovette
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Can you explain the lease rebate? Is it 2000 off if your currently leasing a non GM vehicle ? Is that correct?
Old 02-16-2012, 06:07 AM
Dave@Ciocca

Originally Posted by studiovette
Can you explain the lease rebate? Is it 2000 off if your currently leasing a non GM vehicle ? Is that correct?
That's correct! If you or anyone in your household is currently leasing an non GM vehicle (1999 or newer) then you get the $2,000 Lease Conquest Rebate.

If you don't qualify for that but you or someone in your household currently own or lease a 1999 or newer GM vehicle than you can get a $1,000 Owner Loyalty Rebate.

Dave
Old 02-16-2012, 07:36 AM
studiovette
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave@Kerbeck.com
That's correct! If you or anyone in your household is currently leasing an non GM vehicle (1999 or newer) then you get the $2,000 Lease Conquest Rebate.

If you don't qualify for that but you or someone in your household currently own or lease a 1999 or newer GM vehicle than you can get a $1,000 Owner Loyalty Rebate.

Dave

I'm sure the answer is no but I happen to qualify for both of the above

2007 vette

2012 vw passat lease .
I will shoot you a pm with details on what I'm looking for.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:37 AM
Dave@Ciocca

Originally Posted by studiovette
I'm sure the answer is no but I happen to qualify for both of the above

2007 vette

2012 vw passat lease .
I will shoot you a pm with details on what I'm looking for.
I got your email and answered but I figured I post for others who are curious. You can't combine both so in your case we'll use the lease loyalty since its worth $2,000 and owner loyalty is only $1,000.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Dave@Ciocca

FYI -

Our new inventory page with prices in now live, check it out!

New Corvette Inventory Page

Also, our inventory pages here on the forum are now updated to show bottom line prices as well. Here's the links:

2012 Grand Sport Coupes

2012 Grand Sport Convertibles

2012 Coupes

2012 Convertibles

Happy Browsing!
Old 02-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Dirt Rider
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't realize I could get into a GS in the mid 40's!! Compared to some of the whacky prices I'm seeing on 08 and 09 coupes, I'm thinking a new 1lt GS makes more sense.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:51 PM
onefast99
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The topped off "GM" card savings also apply correct?
Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 AM
not08crmanymore
Team Owner

Received 138 Likes on 119 Posts

Dave,is the 10,159 discount on the GS COUPE a straight discount or are there rebates stuck in there??

Get notified of new replies

To Take a fresh look at our great low prices!

Quick Reply: Take a fresh look at our great low prices!