Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2012 Centennial Z06

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 11:19 AM
svoshop
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2012 Centennial Z06

Guys,

I just bought this car. It was pure impulse, and now I just don't want it. I already have a Carbon, and a ZR1. I have a convertible GS on the way. Four Corvettes is more than I want, or need, and I have an itch for another 911 Turbo. So, here it is.

2012 Centennial Z06. 150 Miles.
Ultimate Package
-Carbon Brakes
-Cup Tires
-Magnetic Ride

3LZ Package
-Suede Centers
-Suede Shifter/Steering Wheel
-Red Stitch
-Bose stereo with new speakers in dash ( 12 option )

Carbon Fiber Package
-Carbon Splitter
-Carbon Skirts
-Carbon Roof

Carbon Hood
-Hood is raised and carbon fiber

Aside from battery tenders etc... I think this is every option you can possibly get on a 2012 Z06.

MSRP was almost 105k. I forget the exact number.

Here are a few quick pictures.

90k buys the car. I do have a small payoff, but I would get that figured out. I can pay off the car and have a clear title in hand. Most of you know who I am, and I'm sure that will not be a problem. I have two dealers pricing the car as a trade in right now. Not sure what they are going to hit the car at.

Last edited by svoshop; 10-24-2011 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:46 AM
newbie45
Advanced

So how did you like it? I think it's the best looking Corvette they've made, but for nearly same price as ZR1 is it worth it?

I would need to ship to Boston; do you have good contact down there?
Old 10-24-2011, 01:04 PM
No.47
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you have a problem, and I'm not talking about the car sale.

Nice garage though.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:30 PM
svoshop
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by newbie45
So how did you like it? I think it's the best looking Corvette they've made, but for nearly same price as ZR1 is it worth it?

I would need to ship to Boston; do you have good contact down there?
The car itself is nice. It has good paint, nice stripes. Good interior. I found no flaws with it. It had some light swirl on the hood, but I got that out by hand.

It is identical to my 2011 Carbon in terms of performance. I did not really get on it too much. It has a little wheel shake at 80 like all of them do. The tires are awesome, they ride so much better than the stock Michelin.

If I was not such a bright color guy, I would keep it and trade the carbon. The interior is very nice, the seats feel good. No squeaks or rattles.

Was PDI at the dealer as I waited with them. I racked the car with my jacking pucks. They did not wash it, or gas it. They did not pull any wheels etc.

I do not know about shipping the car. I would think intercity lanes, or search around 6speedonline.com ... Just make sure it is enclosed.

I would help any way I could on my end. I would also ensure it was kept inside, and could even provide pictures of it being picked up.

Mike
Old 10-24-2011, 03:19 PM
svoshop
Burning Brakes

Old 10-24-2011, 03:42 PM
newbie45
Advanced

Thanks Mike. For some reason I thought you were down south; I now see you're in OH. Maybe if weather holds I could drive it back. I sold my black 07 3LZ Z51 a year ago as first step to used Z06. But then these Centennial Editions have come out - and I think they're the best, just more $ than I planned on. I don't like the clear hood and side vents of ZR1 or GS, so Z06 it is. Thanks for info; will be in touch soon.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:52 PM
HARVEY T.GLUCK
Drifting

Received 651 Likes on 151 Posts

Default 2012 Centennial ZO6

Listen I just your Post---You are crazier then I am--------didn't mean that in a Nasty Way........ I have been accused of going through Corvettes like underwear but you have a garage full-- at least I have only one at a time....Good Luck on your Sale---
I will say this....I THINK THE CENTENNIAL"S WITH THE RED STRIPE ON THE WHEELS ARE THE NICEST SPECIAL EDITION CORVETTE GM HAS PUT OUT ON THE MARKET.... I have the ZR1
Finally I am the one with the 2012 Launch Edition Beetle--and they did a great job with the car---very impressed EXCEPT the Radio.....ordered a second on almost a month ago with the Options that are missing...... Harvey
Old 10-24-2011, 06:50 PM
SkiZzors
Heel & Toe

GLWS great looking car that i would buy in a heartbeat if I had the $$$, army doesn't pay to much and I would be barley ever home to enjoy this beauty, GLWS
Old 10-25-2011, 08:13 AM
svoshop
Burning Brakes

Mods... Lock it up.

Dealer bought the car last night.

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To 2012 Centennial Z06

Quick Reply: 2012 Centennial Z06