Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2006 Tastefully Modded Widebody Coupe 31k miles 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:54 PM
stroked250
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Need4Speed83
You did an AMAZING job with this car just so you know!! And here is what's really crazy, almost makes me want to keep the car... 2 years ago when you listed it for sale here on the forum and sold it to Doug, I saw the car and said to myself "I want THAT car someday!" And when Doug listed it last October with a few of your original pictures you posted, I saw it and I made it happen! But I do need something bigger though But if you wanted the car I would make you a deal! You are absolutely right though, you spared no expenses.. I would really be curious to knowing just how much you really put into it if you wanted to send me a PM
Thanks for the kind words....I moved to a Jeep SRT8 myself; I should have never let that car go. I would be happy to provide a number, but I dumped all of my receipts and never kept a running total. The custom amp grill in the hatch was one of my favorite pieces!

I think those pictures are still in my profile...feel free to use them in the listing. I might have some others around here too.

Doesn't seem like Doug drove it too much!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:07 PM
NavyTrident
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didnt drive it much. I definitely miss the car and am in the process of buying another vette.

Quick Reply: 2006 Tastefully Modded Widebody Coupe 31k miles 6spd