Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2007 Black Z06 22K miles.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 08:49 AM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default 2007 Black Z06 22K miles.....

2007 Corvette Z06 2LZ For Sale Stock #1149 Black exterior, Ebony interior. 515hp LS7 engine, 6 speed manual transmission, posi rear-end. Factory features include the $3,485 2LZ Preferred Equipment Group (dual heated seats with airbags and power driver's side, tilt-n-tele, memory package, Bose CD/XM/MP3 stereo with in-dash CD changer and steering wheel controls, universal garage door transmitter, compass, auto-dimming mirrors), Heads Up Display, OnStar, chrome wheels, dual mode exhaust, dry-sump oil system, HID headlights, dual zone electronic climate control, fog lamps, keyless entry and start, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, cruise control, ABS, traction control, Active Handling. Showing a clean Carfax and 22,255 miles, this 2007 Corvette Z06 is in very nice condition, and is nicely optioned as well. This car's paint is in very good condition, with a deep shine. Factory chrome wheels are in very good to excellent condition with no curb rash, and wear a set of BRAND NEW radial tires, showing full tread depth remaining. The interior of this 2007 Corvette Z06 shows very good to excellent condition factory leather seat covers, steering wheel, and center console, and very good condition door panels. Additions to this car include window tint, Halltech cold air intake, Mild2Wild remotes for the dual mode exhaust, plush Lloyd floor mats with the "Jake" logo, polished rear bumper fill-in's, and a laminated window sticker/build sheet package from the National Corvette Museum. This car has been fully serviced, and all instrument gauges, lights, turn signals, brakes, engine, transmission and rear-end are all in good operating condition. Black C6 Z06's never sit for long here, call us before it's gone! 22K Miles. FREE 2 YEAR/50K ADDITIONAL MILE WARRANTY WHEN PURCHASED AT ADVERTISED PRICE, GOOD AT ANY REPAIR FACILITY NATIONWIDE!! KBB Value: $50,077. Our Price: $48,999
Old 05-03-2012, 09:35 AM
mattdracing
Racer

thats a bit steep on price. ive found much better deals no offense...
Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 AM
0Rick@BuyAVette
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by mattdracing
You can always find a cheeper price on any car anywhere.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:45 AM
Sixgun95
Drifting

Received 238 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by CBodnar
Why do people post comments like this? If you don't have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.
They never learned when "NOT" to say anything! Or they have no life and want to **** on everyones parade.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:05 PM
ajfisher1
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CBodnar
Why do people post comments like this? If you don't have anything nice to say then dont say it at all.
they have a right to their opinion, perhaps they are looking to see if the buyer is open to offers as well... sometimes contructive criticism is good, only the guys that are truly high on their price get mad about it. its an internet post not a punch in the face.

then again it does say he is a Vendor, and people with commercial interests tend to have higher prices anyway thats just the way it is

Last edited by ajfisher1; 05-07-2012 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:13 PM
z21ranger
Racer

Originally Posted by mattdracing
You can always make an offer! The only risk is the seller saying no.....well maybe "oh hell no"...
Old 05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
mattdracing
Racer

I'm a little late on replying but I do apologize for saying that. I must have been in a bad mood that day or something because I haven't found my vette to buy yet haha. And I should take into consideration that it is prime time for buying and the car looks in great shape. Good luck with sale and I really am sorry for that post.

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 Black Z06 22K miles.....

Quick Reply: 2007 Black Z06 22K miles.....