Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2009 Black 2LZ Z06 for sale in Portland, Oregon

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 03:09 AM
huskerfan
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Black 2LZ Z06 for sale in Portland, Oregon

Hi guys, just wanted to post a link to my personal Z06 for sale. A dealership here in Portland is selling it for me so I can't talk price but it's listed in the auto trader link I'm posting. Feel free to ask me any questions about it except price because obviously I'm not the one dealing with that. It's been a great car and I've only done cosmetic mods besides the cold air intake and "muffler mod". It has a manufacture buy back title but I've had no problems with it and it is covered under a GM bumper to bumper warranty till October 2014. The paint is in excellent condition with no scratches and only minor chips. It has 41k miles on it.

-Centennial steering wheel, center console, shifter, shifter boot, and the E brake.
-Best pioneer Nav I could get in 2011 with iPod connection and satellite radio receiver
-JL W3 sub in custom enclosure powered by a 500W RF amp
-Nitto Invo 285/345 tires
-Muffler Mod and mild/wild wireless controller
-Halltech cold air intake

Here's the link:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...ngId=347356311
Old 05-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Brandon619
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 242 Likes on 209 Posts

Hello, from my understanding of the forum rules a purchase or asking price must be posted on the thread
Old 05-30-2013, 08:44 PM
mariofromnewyork
Late Model Domestics
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

He is asking

$48,995
Old 05-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Brandon619
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 242 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by mariofromnewyork
He is asking

$48,995
Right on, I got the price from the clist website too. I was trying to help his thread out by abiding by the forum rules on asking price on the opening thread
Old 06-01-2013, 04:23 AM
huskerfan
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Brandon619
Right on, I got the price from the clist website too. I was trying to help his thread out by abiding by the forum rules on asking price on the opening thread
I appreciate the help but I can't really post the price directly in the thread because I don't know if the dealer will be changing the price at any point. It's a consignment deal so I have no control over what they try to sell it at. If a moderator wants me to take down this ad, I'll gladly do so. I just wanted people on here to be aware that it's for sale.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:35 AM
Promind
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by huskerfan
I appreciate the help but I can't really post the price directly in the thread because I don't know if the dealer will be changing the price at any point. It's a consignment deal so I have no control over what they try to sell it at. If a moderator wants me to take down this ad, I'll gladly do so. I just wanted people on here to be aware that it's for sale.
I'm in Portland and can't decide between getting a z06 now or waiting to see what they announce in January regarding the next hipo... I know I know all speculation currently. So why the decision to sell?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:09 PM
huskerfan
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Promind
I'm in Portland and can't decide between getting a z06 now or waiting to see what they announce in January regarding the next hipo... I know I know all speculation currently. So why the decision to sell?
The C7 is a nice car too! I guess you just need to decide how much you want to spend and how long you want to wait. If you don't mind waiting a year and spending 80k, you might as want to wait I'm selling because I've had sports cars for 10 years now and I'm ready for a change. I'm looking at getting a Wrangler and building it up.

Get notified of new replies

To 2009 Black 2LZ Z06 for sale in Portland, Oregon

Quick Reply: 2009 Black 2LZ Z06 for sale in Portland, Oregon