WTB: Lemans Blue - Lower Mileage Z06 - SoCal - AZ - NV - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion



C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Lemans Blue - Lower Mileage Z06 - SoCal - AZ - NV

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
DavidDion
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default WTB: Lemans Blue - Lower Mileage Z06 - SoCal - AZ - NV

I am looking to buy a lower mileage Lemans Blue Z06 - low mileage. I have sent a message to the person that has on in Oceanside - hope to hear from him.

I am looking for a long term vehicle, one I may keep the rest of my life, and drive about 2,000 - 3,000 miles per year.

I live in Carlsbad CA... Some mods are welcome, but not over the top...

I am also very open to the right blacked out ones as well...
DavidDion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Nick 02 Z06
CF Senior Member
 
Nick 02 Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2005
Location: Woodbridge VA
Posts: 1,400
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDion View Post
I am looking to buy a lower mileage Lemans Blue Z06 - low mileage. I have sent a message to the person that has on in Oceanside - hope to hear from him.

I am looking for a long term vehicle, one I may keep the rest of my life, and drive about 2,000 - 3,000 miles per year.

I live in Carlsbad CA... Some mods are welcome, but not over the top...

I am also very open to the right blacked out ones as well...
Mine might be a little over the top for you brother. It is clean though with 6,300 miles. It won't pass CA emissions and I'm set on my price.

Nick
Nick 02 Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
sublime1996525
CF Senior Member
 
sublime1996525's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2007
Location: "Ricers make baby Jesus cry" Utah UT
Posts: 20,596
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Default

I'm seriously considering selling mine. I am not sure what you consider lower miles but mine has 26,000. Only performance mods are intake and tune. It also has a DSV D bottom steering wheel in alcantara. Gear shifter, elbow pads, ebrake, and center console all wrapped in alcantara. Has a pioneer x930bt head until with arc audio speakers, sub, and amps.

If you're interested I can send some pictures. I used to be stationed in Oceanside and I'm more than willing to deliver the car to there.
sublime1996525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:59 AM   #4
lucki86
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jan 2013
Posts: 241
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Vetteculture.net has 2 for sale. Check them out!
lucki86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #5
DavidDion
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Member Since: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thanks for the info everyone. I have located the one and should be driving it by Wednesday...
DavidDion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
skip89
CF Senior Member
 
skip89's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2001
Posts: 2,233
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default if you direct

A potential buyer to a seller you should always tell him a little about the price he should expect to pay. Only my opinion of course but some buyers are going to be so upside down at asking price its crazy.
Right now it is really buyer beware with asking prices being advertised. Again, MY opinion, watch what you pay guys, I sold a low mile Z and a price shock is very close. Fair warning
skip89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 01:23 AM   #7
Nick 02 Z06
CF Senior Member
 
Nick 02 Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2005
Location: Woodbridge VA
Posts: 1,400
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip89 View Post
A potential buyer to a seller you should always tell him a little about the price he should expect to pay. Only my opinion of course but some buyers are going to be so upside down at asking price its crazy.
Right now it is really buyer beware with asking prices being advertised. Again, MY opinion, watch what you pay guys, I sold a low mile Z and a price shock is very close. Fair warning
I'd say he's getting alot of car at my asking price. Hopefully he won't be disappointed. He didn't seem to be during the test drive.
Nick 02 Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #8
mark1107
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jan 2003
Location: California CA
Posts: 2,713
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15
Default

Hey Nick long time? How are you? You sold me your run flats. Just curious about you selling such a great car but won't pass smog? I thought the DMV won't do the sale if the registration is pending needing a smog inspection...
mark1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #9
Nick 02 Z06
CF Senior Member
 
Nick 02 Z06's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2005
Location: Woodbridge VA
Posts: 1,400
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1107 View Post
Hey Nick long time? How are you? You sold me your run flats. Just curious about you selling such a great car but won't pass smog? I thought the DMV won't do the sale if the registration is pending needing a smog inspection...

Hey Mark, I'm doing well man! Remember it's registered in AZ brother. No smog is required.
Nick 02 Z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
sublime1996525
CF Senior Member
 
sublime1996525's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jan 2007
Location: "Ricers make baby Jesus cry" Utah UT
Posts: 20,596
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Hey Nick congrats on selling your car. It's a beauty.
sublime1996525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #11
mark1107
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jan 2003
Location: California CA
Posts: 2,713
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick 02 Z06 View Post
Hey Mark, I'm doing well man! Remember it's registered in AZ brother. No smog is required.
Awesome Nick. I'm so happy you sold it. Let all of us know when you get the ZR1 or a C7... We want pics!
mark1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • WTB: Lemans Blue - Lower Mileage Z06 - SoCal - AZ - NV
  •  
     
    Reply

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
    WTB - BLUE 02-04 Convertible Stroh C5 Corvettes for Sale 4 09-26-2016 09:55 AM
    Looking for a specific Corvette...... LIVIO Canadian Events 0 07-28-2015 08:53 PM
    WTB Lemans Blue 2007 Z06 thoyer C6 Corvettes for Sale 9 10-08-2012 05:18 PM
    WTB: 2007 LeMans Blue Z51 Coupe, MN6 SteveC68 C6 Corvettes for Sale 13 10-10-2011 02:02 PM
    WTB - 2007 Z06 Lemans Blue TCB941 C6 Corvettes for Sale 49 08-17-2011 11:05 PM


    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Click for Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off

    Forum Jump

    Sponsored Ads
    Vendor Directory

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.


    We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.