Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 2005 Z51 Yellow, $26,500.00

Old 06-09-2013, 11:21 PM
postmaster
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 2005 Z51 Yellow, $26,500.00

I know this is a lot to read, but I think it is best to give all the information that I can.

Changes in my life have forced me to sell my 2005 Millenium Yellow Corvette. Here are the vehicle descriptions as best as possible.

I have a clear title and the car has never been wrecked. It has 50,640 miles and when not driven it stays parked in my garage located in Pell City, AL. The car is in very good condition and my asking price is $26,500. I have the original build sheet and window sticker.

Options on car:

Dual top group, both smoked glass and color matched. I have both tops.
Chrome wheels are on the car and I have the original Corvette alloy wheels.

In additon to all of the standard Corvette options, power windows and locks, air conditioning, 5 speed automatic, cruise, heated mirrors, 6.0 liter 400 hp, limited slip differential, TMPS, oil life monitoring system, keyless access, push button start, dual zone A/C, Diver information center, black leather seats, 6 way power drivers seat.

Additional options:

Preferred Equipment Group:
Airbags, frontal and side impact driver and passenger, luggage shade and parcel net, 6 way power passenger seat, heads up display, homelink transmitter, memory package, auto dimming inside rear view mirror with compass, heated seats, power telescoping steering, RDS AM/FM stereo with 6 disc in dash CD w/MP3 playback, Bose premium 7 speaker system.

Z51 Performance Package:
Larger cross drilled brake rotors, stabilizer bars, springs, shocks, gear ratios.

Dual removable roof panels

Polished aluminum wheels

Special yellow paint

Onstar system, upgraded to Onstar digital

XM Satellite Radio

Rear Axle 3.15 ratio

Asking price is $26,500.00. Car is located in Pell City, Alabama.

OEM wheels

Call Scott (205) 753-6334 for more information or additional pictures.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S 2005 Z51 Yellow, $26,500.00