Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2008 Corvette Black Automatic 26K BEST DEAL OUT THERE

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 02:19 AM
~Stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 264 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17, '19

Originally Posted by stevesokol21
someone doesnt understand math.... 28-20 = 8

why would you add those 2 together?

great car. glws
I understand math just fine. Someone doesn't read english very well. He said the car had a lien on it for 20 and he was selling the car for 28. He also stated the lien would need to be taken care of before the title could be transfer. As a lien can be transferred from one owner to another and he didn't specifically say the 28 would be used to pay off the lien, I added the two.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:20 AM
~Stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 264 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17, '19

Originally Posted by Kimera
All right folks, here is the best deal out there right now. I need to buy a house and I'm tired of every deal I am offered has their finances fall through locally. So here is the deal. The car is listed now at $26,000. Whomever sends me a message with their best offer will get the vehicle. 7 days from now I will take the highest offer. So let's make a deal. The car does have a lien that needs to be satisfied before the title can be handed over so please keep that in mind. Thank you all for your consideration. Vehicle will show one accident of which the back of my car was kicked in a parking lot and it knocked the tail light loose and scuffed the paint. Replaced by a Corvette dealer.
So did you sell the car?

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Corvette Black Automatic 26K BEST DEAL OUT THERE