Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Still Looking for Z06 in Phoenix

Old 07-29-2013, 01:32 PM
z76232
Drifting

Received 72 Likes on 50 Posts

Default Still Looking for Z06 in Phoenix

Guys I have been saving for a long time and have $38K cash and want a Z06. I've been sent some great deals (it seems like) but when I go over to look at the car there's always something wrong. I don't want someone's daily driver or one that's been beat on or modded to death. Flew into the LA area for a black one and it looked like it had been washed with steel wool. I was so mad about that but thought it could be buffed out. What killed it though is the guy said it had 24K miles on it and come to find out it had 42K miles. Said he was selling for a friend and wrote the mileage down wrong. Set at the airport 6 hours before I could get a flight back.
Guys have asked me to send them my great deals. Glad I didn't, there are none
So, if you have a nice Z06 for sell close to Phoenix and $38k will buy it, PM me or send pictures and info to Dave at e-mail rbbuddy@***.net Please no dealers. In Phoenix we have to pay 10% sales tax if we buy from a dealer and none if it's private party.
Thanks
Dave

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Still Looking for Z06 in Phoenix