Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

07 VY Z06 With New Champion Built Engine

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 03:07 PM
12BVETTEOWNER
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 VY Z06 With New Champion Built Engine

Im looking to move on from my Z06, actually interested in trading it even up for a 2010 Grand Sport Convertible...Motor is brand new, using new oem block,crank,pistons,rods, heads etc etc....heads have mild port work, has a comp camp,vararam intake, car dynoed 527/470 through the stock exhaust...if you want any more info on the engine Call Rob at Champion Motors...as of today they car has 15k miles on it and only 200 miles on the new engine....I beleive the trim is a 2LZ...car is VY, Nav,HUD,Black Leather..looking for $49000 for it or trade for GS Vert of equal value...Car is located in Toronto Canada BUT it is a U.S car brought into Canada in 07 by original Owner...I am 2nd owner of the car, Clean Carfax,No accidents,paint shows as new,Gloss Black Spyders with newer Nitto Invo Tires 275/35 and 345/30...dropped a valve in the original motor so I had Champion Motors build a new one from the ground up....

$49000 Or Trade For GS VERT.

Quick Reply: 07 VY Z06 With New Champion Built Engine