Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT 09 Procharged SRT8 Jeep for 06-08 Z06 - NM

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 10:52 AM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default WTT 09 Procharged SRT8 Jeep for 06-08 Z06 - NM

I would like to trade my 2009 Procharged Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and go back to a sports car. I bought it because I feel like it is the ultimate daily driver. It's just as fast as a stock C6 Z06 in a straight line, with 4 doors, a back seat, and all wheel drive. I recently got a different job which requires more commuting and have another car for that so the Jeep just sits in the garage most of the time now. I live in New Mexico (87402). Email me for any questions or specific pics and I will get them asap. kholsinger81@gmail.com

It was previously owned by a member of CherokeeSRT8.com - Jasonlmarsh. I bought it from him for his lowest selling price before putting it back to stock of $33.9k and have put over $3k in mods in it since I purchased it. I'm asking $33,000 (NADA clean retail is $32,575) That’s only $425 for over +$10k in mods. I would be willing to put down $5k-$7k extra cash for the right Z06. I still have a loan on the Jeep with a local credit union and they are very good about working to transfer paperwork on a trade.

Before the previous owner had it, it was owned by ATI Procharger and was used as their R&D vehicle for the Jeep SRT platform, and it was the owner’s daily driver for awhile. This is the Jeep that is claimed to have made 527HP at the wheels and 0-60 in 3.6 seconds in their literature. I have never dyno'd or had it to the track so I can't confirm that. I was told all maintenance was up to date when I purchased it in February 2014. I have changed the s/c and engine oil twice since then, and cleaned the air filter, along with the other upgrades listed below.

It has Nitto Motivo 275/315 tires that probably have 50% tread remaining. Windows are tinted with 5% all around and a brow. Procharger P1SC-H kit was installed by ATI Procharger. I can’t say I know any more than that on the SC kit other than it has the Big Red race valve and I see an ATI labeled balancer. The "H" stands for helical gear set, which is quieter than standard and is supposed to make a little more torque at the bottom end.

It also has a few nice little custom touches: The 09 Mirrors were modified with power folding internals, they fold in using the OEM mirror switch from an 06. Factory Navigation, with all new Kicker CS speakers in the dash/doors and an Alpine R 10" sub all run by a brand new Memphis amp. It has been sound deadened with dynomat throughout, including door panels, and makes for a much quieter ride and solid feel when opening and closing doors. It also has a compact spare tire in the rear, with necessary adapters and an oem Jeep GC jack kit. I have a set of carpet & rubber Jeep floormats, and the rear security cover too. Quad HID Projector "Red Eye" headlights & Halo projector Foglights (OEM headlights & fogs included too). Lightly tinted tails, TLS rear foglight harness.

Since I bought it the list of mods I have done to it are:
  • I just got done installing new Kook's headers with catless midpipde ($1700) and
  • got it retuned for the headers (another $250)
  • Switched from a handheld tuner to the Diablosport Trinity ($600)
  • Added a wideband O2 sensor ($200)
  • Added new custom Speedhut Revolution gauges for boost and fuel psi ($400)
  • Bought a smaller pulley and new belts ($200) to get back to the original advertised boost of 7 psi due to elevation difference,
  • and had it retuned ($250)
  • Installed a higher flow fuel pump ($269) rather than using the boost-a-pump that it had.
  • Bought a new Memphis amp with bigger fuse and wiring ($600).
  • Installed new Duralast Platinum battery last weekend (01/17/2015) and changed the oil.
  • Upgraded GT500 belt tensioner ($199)

Minor Issues:
  • Very minor curb rash on a couple wheels. Tried to get pics below.
  • The front bumper does have some normal pitting from gravel and such on the road and some scrapes on the underneath from parking stops, I assume.
  • (NOW FIXED) The trim around the doors was painted brilliant black to match and it is peeling in a couple places.
  • There are some very light scratches on the driver side of the bumper, I'm not sure what caused it. I tried to get a picture of those as well. Could possibly be buffed out.
  • There is a repair made to the leather on the side of the driver seat down low. I also took a picture of that below.

That's about it. All of these things are very small, but I wanted to be completely straightforward so there are no surprises. I could not find a single door ding when I was taking pictures. I will also include all my extra parts with the sale if the buyer wants. I was starting to acquire parts to swap over to a tuner turbo kit and have a complete P1SC kit to sell afterwards.
  • Stock exhaust manifolds and mid-pipes
  • Original Procharger Autometer boost and fuel psi gauges and sending units
  • Spacers for 80lb injectors
  • Unlocked Predator
  • Procharger Flowcharger BAP
  • Factory non-HID headlights
  • Extra K&N air filter for Procharger
  • 2 extra bottles of Procharger oil
  • 2 extra Gates belts

Last edited by Mr Incredible; 05-24-2015 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Cleaned up text
Old 01-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

Would make a great daily driver for someone that needs a back seat, but doesn't want to sacrifice the straight line speed. Throw on a set of snow tires and it could be driven year-round in any weather.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:22 PM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

Bump it up for someone who needs more room for family.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:19 PM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

Thanks CBodnar. It really has been a great vehicle and I have nothing to hide. My wife drives a Range Rover and, while the Jeep is waaaay faster than the Rover, I think it would be nice to have a fun road car that is good in the twisties rather than 2 SUVs.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:54 PM
Z06Brucey
Pro

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Clean Jeep. I live in NM as well. I've never seen this. Very tempting...
Old 03-21-2015, 12:05 AM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Z06Brucey
Clean Jeep. I live in NM as well. I've never seen this. Very tempting...
You have a 2012 C6? Did you pick up a supercharger for it?
Old 03-21-2015, 12:45 AM
Z06Brucey
Pro

Originally Posted by Mr Incredible
You have a 2012 C6? Did you pick up a supercharger for it?
Yes I did. How did you know that?
Old 03-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Z06Brucey
Yes I did. How did you know that?
I did a quick search to look for threads you started. I forum stalked you haha. Since you said you are tempted I figured I would see what you have.
Old 03-21-2015, 01:17 AM
Z06Brucey
Pro

Originally Posted by Mr Incredible
I did a quick search to look for threads you started. I forum stalked you haha. Since you said you are tempted I figured I would see what you have.
Haha no worries. Yeah I'll be doing the install tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:49 AM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Wow, nice jeep and best for sale add I've seen here in years!!!!!!! WELL DONE! Good luck with the sale. Wish you were closer I'd consider it.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:30 PM
Chicago1
Race Director

Received 321 Likes on 208 Posts

Bring that jeep to cars and coffee one of these days..GLWS
Old 05-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Mr Incredible
Intermediate

I just had the window trim repainted to match. No more peeling. Turned out great! Will get some more pictures when it stops raining here. You won't find a much faster, more reliable, and comfortable daily driver than a supercharged SRT8 Jeep.

Get notified of new replies

To WTT 09 Procharged SRT8 Jeep for 06-08 Z06 - NM

Quick Reply: WTT 09 Procharged SRT8 Jeep for 06-08 Z06 - NM