Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2011 corvette zr1 like new.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 07:46 PM
ylo73z
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
There's not many, but if your willing to pay that kind of premium for a orange car, go for it. It's been for sale for quite a while, I'm sure you can get them down close to 70. Remember no PTM in the 09.
Yeah I've been watching it talked to the dealer but the banks and brutal with anything older than 2010 , by time I save enough to get that one the new z06 might drop down enough to interest me . But I really do like that Orange on the zr1 . If it's meant to be it will work out if not I'll probably go with a white one as my second choice
Old 03-24-2015, 08:13 PM
UniqueDoug
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 168 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by blackvetterzo6
Not bashing you, but if your buying a 09 for 75k, you need to get your head checked, or you have s---loads of money
He's financing.

Originally Posted by ylo73z
I've been looking at a atomic orange 09 zr1 for 75k with 1800 miles ...I would be driving it now if It wasn't so hard to get a loan on a 09
Originally Posted by ylo73z
Yeah I've been watching it talked to the dealer but the banks and brutal with anything older than 2010 , by time I save enough to get that one the new z06 might drop down enough to interest me . But I really do like that Orange on the zr1 . If it's meant to be it will work out if not I'll probably go with a white one as my second choice
Define brutal? Do they not want to loan at all or just higher rates and/or less months? Or is their "loan value" requiring too much cash down? Are you trying to secure your own financing or depending on the dealers to find financing?

I refer a lot of my customers to local credit unions and the "record" so far is about 5% on a 2002 Silverado with 90k miles, and they went out 60 months for the guy to keep his payments low. Of course this was only a $12,000 loan and the guy's credit was really good.

If you haven't already done so try out a credit union.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:15 AM
ylo73z
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by UniqueDoug
He's financing.

Define brutal? Do they not want to loan at all or just higher rates and/or less months? Or is their "loan value" requiring too much cash down? Are you trying to secure your own financing or depending on the dealers to find financing?

I refer a lot of my customers to local credit unions and the "record" so far is about 5% on a 2002 Silverado with 90k miles, and they went out 60 months for the guy to keep his payments low. Of course this was only a $12,000 loan and the guy's credit was really good.

If you haven't already done so try out a credit union.
Short payment terms , and hard to secure as well . Problem I'm having is the car is in Florida and I'm in California . Local credit unions don't want to do it and credit unions over there don't want to loan to me since I'm not local . It's all a pain in the *** , maybe I'll just wait 6 months save up 20-30k and see what's out there , I was just trying to get that Orange car but timing is just bad .
Old 03-25-2015, 08:22 PM
96mogt
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by camirocz
If you can find a 2011 with 2800 miles for 60 k u.s then why are you bothering with me?You re full of you know what and cars at that price do not exist.I m in the car buisness so you are definitely talking to the wrong guy.So mr.B.S why havent you bought a car locally instead of selling pipe dreams over here?I dont think you have any intention of buying a car,you are just here seeking attention.
Oh man I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while bud!! Great rebuttle to his post. He picked the wrong guy to try and fool!! Good for you! Lol. Good luck with sale bud! Jay
Old 03-27-2015, 11:57 PM
yellowzron
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 333 Likes on 195 Posts

LMAO, hey isn't there a thing here about if you dont want to buy the car dont interfere with the buyers asking price? Hey the seller should ask 100k for it, or maybe 25k for it. Its up to him, if you dont like the price move on.

Quick Reply: 2011 corvette zr1 like new.