Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2007 Machine Silver widebody w/ many Mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 12:11 AM
rcarr414
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2007 Machine Silver widebody w/ many Mods

***SEE BELOW FOR UPDATED POST***

After much consideration, I'm finally considering selling this beautiful and fun car.

I actually purchased myself from a longtime forum member and car enthusiast from Dallas (he was selling to buy a Ford GT at the time but has since got into Porshes I believe). For reference, I found the original for sale link(s), copied below. Had the car delivered to me in Las Vegas, 89148 where it's been barely drove and always garaged for the last 7 yrs. To be honest aside from the wheels, I may have only even washed the car a handful of times. Usually just a detailing spray and a microfiber towel.

With the exception of blacking out the lights, all mods were done prior to me buying.

In a nutshell this is what I have:
* 2007 Silver C6 1LT coupe
* 6 speed Manual
* under 9300 miles in 2015 (now 9900mi)

Options/Modifications include:
* Callaway "honker" cold air intake
* Ported/polished throttle body
* Ported intake manifold
* Comp cams 226-230 .569 .574 camshaft*
* Comp cams 918 valve springs
* American Racing "vette doc series" 1.75 inch coated long tube headers/high flow cats
* Corsa Sport 2 tip exhaust
* Dyno tuned using HP tuners Beta tune
* C6 Z06 wide body
* C6 Z06 Brakes w/stoptech braided brake lines
* C6 Z06 suspension including Z06 springs, shocks, sway bars (2007 Z06 shocks were upgraded to Bilstein sport (yellow) shocks for a bit firmer and more controlled ride)
* 2007 C6 Z06 polished wheels/tires*
* Crazy Cowboy (forum vendor) front and rear insulation kit (5 pounds total weight)
* 2007 Ron Fellows edition carbon fiber center console and dash pods
* Down South Vettes custom leather console lid / armrest
* Window tint
* Blacked out taillights and side markers

Car sounds mean and throaty at idle and absolutely screams when you jump on it. Aside for the side badges it looks identical to a ZO6.*

Happy to take and send additional pictures or answer any questions anybody might have. *Feel free to PM me along with an email address if you're interested.*

Original Corvette Forum listing from August 2007:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...y-6-speed.html
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...etteforum.html

Last edited by rcarr414; 01-14-2018 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Updating listing for 2018
Old 04-09-2015, 02:50 AM
susko
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 8 Posts

Pm sent, please let me know if you lower the price! Best, Mike.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:30 AM
rcarr414
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK...after a couple more good years of cruising around and enjoying this great car, I think it might really be the time!

I'm relisting my '07 Widebody in order to make space in the garage.
Please check out the details on the build below in the chain or some of the links I provided for it's original listing that convinced me to immediately hop on a plane and ****** it up! Unfortuately, there is currently a spider-webbing on the nose underneath the clear coat that can be seen in direct sunlight and/or at close distance (cannot feel). Please see attached photo.
As mentioned in the original seller's post: the car dyno'd 439RWHP & 424RWTQ.
Currently at 9900 miles.
Asking $26,000

Trust me when I say: this car is just as fun to drive today, as it was the day she arrived!
Please PM me with any questions or if I can shoot you any specific photos or close-ups.
Rob
Attached Images  

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2007 Machine Silver widebody w/ many Mods

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Machine Silver widebody w/ many Mods