Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2008 3LT, Red Corvette Coupe GM Warranty, in NY

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 04:54 PM
traderfjp
Burning Brakes

Received 92 Likes on 51 Posts

Default 2008 3LT, Red Corvette Coupe GM Warranty, in NY

2008 Red Corvette Coupe, Loaded - GM Warranty - Bluetooth Phone, XM, Pandora, HD Radio, Garmin Navigation, Magnetic Ride, 8" Sub, Two Tops!

It's time to sell my baby. I'm a non-smoker and have taken excellent care of this car. It's waxed often, seats conditioned, and detailed once a month. I even wipe out the engine compartment every few weeks. The car is paid off and the title is clean with no liens. Everything works perfectly on the car. The reason I'm selling this car is that I bought a C7. The car has been trouble free but rest assured you are buying a car with a GM Major Guard warranty so there are no worries about mechanical breakdowns. Corvettes are really expensive to repair but with my car you will have no worries for a ling time and can extend the warranty too if you wanted. I will pay for transfer of the current warranty.. The warranty is accepted at any Chevy dealership and provides free towing and roadside assistance.

I get compliments all the time on the color. The paint has a slight metallic flake which shines in the sun. The seats are two tone which adds interest to the interior. The car is loaded with options and tasteful MODS. See my ratings too. I've been on Ebay for a very long time with all positives.

What's Included:
Warranty: Extended Warranty from GM Major Guard (100.00 ded) Expires on 05/10/2017 or 82,000 miles

Covers virtually every mechanical, electrical and electronic component of your vehicle against failure even if it results from wear and tear.

With more than 7,400 component groups covered, a Major Guard vehicle service contract protects your vehicle from the engine, transmission, brakes and safety systems to the hi-tech features like OnStar, audio and navigation systems, heated seats and more. In fact, we cover so many component groups that it's easier to show you what parts and services we don’t cover. Your contract will provide more details on exclusions and conditions.

7400+
Covered Components
Our premier vehicle service contract

Maintenance:
In the last year the following items were serviced. Transmission and rear end fluids changed, heavy duty upgraded plug wires, new factory plugs, brake fluid flushed, radiator flushed and refilled too. The car has Michelin Tires with ZR1 rims, and new ceramic brakes which eliminate brake dust. The car was just aligned at the dealership too. The car has always run perfect with no mechanical issues. The car tracks perfectly, shifts smoothly, lots of clutch left, and pulls hard in all gears. It has been a very trouble free car since I've owned it. You could eat off the engine.

MODS:
AirRaid Intake, polished throttle body, Diablo tune, ceramic brakes, High End Stereo (Kenwood DNX890HD). This car is very fast with MODS. The NPP Exhaust opens up and growls or can be made to be quiet with a Wild to Wild remote that I will include. You can keep the baffles open all the time for a loud growl or close them for a quiet free ride. As soon as my wife gets in the car I press the button and the car gets quiet and so does she (:

Audio System:
Kenwood DNX890HD, JBL 6 x 9" GTO speakers in the doors and 5.25" JBLGTO rears, Polk separate tweeters in doors too. Also, separate amps, and a 8" Polk Mo mo sub all professionally installed. The amps are in one storage well and the sub in the other storage bin for a stealth install. This stereo upgrade was several thousand dollars but worth every penny. The bass is very tight and musical...NOT boomy. There is a bass **** too so you can adjust the sub as needed. The head unit allows streaming from Bluetooth devices and can interface with a MP3 player or you can run your music from a memory stick. The HU allows for hands free phone operation with contacts, recently dialed numbers, etc. The radio supports XM radio, Pandora, Iheart Radio, and more. The screen even angles so you can avoid glare from the sun. There are oodles of settings and a graphic equalizer. Plays CD's too. I love this sound system and you will too. The car even has a backup camera with LED lights so you can see at night as you backup.

Sound Proofing:
The car's had foil backed insulation installed in the front and back of car (basically every inch). This made a dramatic difference in the sound level from the road and this also reduced vibration from the stereo to make everything sounds right.

Options over the 3LT Package:
Magnetic Ride. Turn a **** and tighten up suspension or stay in Tour mode for a comfortable ride -1900.00 option
4,500.00 stereo (will include factory stereo too): Bluetooth, Hands free phone, Garmin Navigation, XM Radio, HD Radio, Backup Camera
Extended Warranty from GM Major Guard (100.00 ded) Expires on 05/10/2017 or 82,000 miles
GM Ceramic Brakes (no brake dust)
NPP Exhaust (adds 6hp to engine) - 1,195 option
ZR1 Factory Spoiler - 550,00
CRM Paint - 750.00 option
Dual roof - 1,400.00 option (The black roof lets sun in and is in perfect condition) I even have a headliner to for the transparent roof which I will include.
Intake: 300.00
CNC Polished Throttle Body - 395.00
Two tone interior - 550.00 option (Minor wear on seats)
Car Insulation: - 550.00
Michelin tires with ZR1 Rims. At about half life.

This car has been a dream to own with no trouble. It starts every time I want to drive it, shifts buttery smooth even in cold weather, pulls straights, clutch works perfectly and rides comfortably in Sport or Tour mode with Magnetic Ride. The heated seats work flawlessly as does the AC, all gears, all gauges, all everything works as it should. I have taken very good care of this car and it's in excellent condition. OnStar has been disabled but can be enabled if you wanted. This is an adult driven car. I have all service records. Only synthetic oil and top tier gas is used. I bought the car at a dealership (Ewald Chevy) as a certified car off their showroom floor. (have paperwork).

I'm the second owner. I knew the guy who traded it in at the dealership. The original owner is Revette on the Corvetteforum.com. It was his wife's car. He was buying a 427 convertible. The car is in excellent condition and drives perfectly. He tld me about the trade-in and I purchased it form the dealer.

I live in Suffolk County, NY. I'm about 45 minutes East of Manhattan. If you're interested I can send you my phone number and will answer any questions or I can schedule a time for you to look at the car. Frank 631.987.7206

Miles 57k, Price 26,500 See auction

Last edited by traderfjp; 01-01-2016 at 03:38 PM.
Old 01-01-2016, 03:39 PM
traderfjp
Burning Brakes

Received 92 Likes on 51 Posts

Bump for new lower price. This truly is a great car. I now have two Corvettes. Make offer.

Quick Reply: 2008 3LT, Red Corvette Coupe GM Warranty, in NY