Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

Houston, Tx: 2005 Vette Convertible Z06 Body Built Engine Auto Trans 75k $22k

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 09:45 PM
01saleen
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston, Tx: 2005 Vette Convertible Z06 Body Built Engine Auto Trans 75k $22k

2005 Corvette convertible with 75,300 miles. Black leather interior with Z51 Performance Package, including HUD, heated seats and suspension package. Car has factory BOSE system with Navigation. The convertible top is in good condition and is the non-powered version. Z06 body clone including front/rear bumpers, and front/rear fendors. All work was done by the prior owner at a shop in south Texas, including completely rebuilding the drivetrain on this car, and everything has less than 3k miles on it, and is ready for whatever you throw at it. Unfortunately the shop is no longer in business and there's no documentation on the build, so please don't ask. Well over $20k invested in the following modifications:

Motor: New rotating assembly. Same compression but forged internals. Pistons rods connecting pins crankshaft. Etc. All gaskets and everything inside changed. Complete rebuild. Had the block checked washed professionally in the oven and everything. Had it polished up top where it connects to heads. Heads were ported and polished and also cut to ensure tight seal with block. New lifters. Heads were also checked at machine shop. The engine has been tuned with wideband. I would suggest a retune as it currently runs a little rich. Almost everything under the hood has been replaced including new battery, high performance starter, radiator, ac compressor, ac condenser, belt tensioner, tensioner pulley, harmonic balance, ect.
-Fully built LS2 engine
-280 cam-Port and polished heads-Forged internals, including pistons / rods / crankshaft
-42lb Fuel Injectors
-Vararam Intake (not installed)
-Faster Proms Ported 90MM Throttle Body
-SLP 160* T-Stat (not installed)
-Under hood dress up including hydrodipped intake cover and caps.
-Custom one off painted fuel rail covers, paint work was $600 for the flames / skulls. small crack on driver side.
-Gloss black fuse box cover with corvette logo.
-New grand sport hood pad cover.

Transmission: Transmission was also an overhaul. High performance rebuild kit. Polycarbonate clutches. Internal metal servos. Internal transmission work done to allow for better oil flow.
-2500 rpm stall on torque converter
-Shift kit
-High performance clutches and fully built transmission
-3.73 gears with fully upgraded rear end

Exterior:
-OEM Z06 carbon fiber wide body and bumpers
-Black OEM Headlights (factory silver units included, but hazed over) not installed yet.
-Tinted taillights
-Slot/drilled rear rotors, Resurfaced front rotors.
-New chrome Grand Sport Rims (flawless) and tires are almost new (stock pilot sports with 60% tread). No tpms.
-New MGP red caliper covers
-I have a zr1 carbon fiber front spoiler that has some damage. I also have a very nice carbon z06 spoiler. Both are negotiable.

Exhaust:
-Kooks Long Tube headers
-Borla cat back exhaust

Interior:
10yr old interior is looking a little weathered, I have the following parts that will go with the car, they are not yet installed (expect for the Lloyds that are installed).
-Z06 Sport Seats (heated) not installed
-Lloyds Ultimate Trunk Cargo Mat with 60th Anniversary Banner
-Lloyds Ultimate Trunk Lid Cover with Crossed Vette Flags
-Lloyds Ultimate Floor Mats
-New Z06 Chrome Door Sills
-Updated custom center console finished in black snake skin with Vette flags . Matching shift boot and ebrake boot ( not installed)
-Replacement center nav console (the current one is painted gloss black and I wanted to wrap this one in carbon fiber). Not installed
-Updated 2008+ automatic shift **** (not installed)

Problems with the car:
-Custom stereo was installed in the car, I removed the sub/amps however the wiring is still there. Only the front speaker works.
-The CEL came on for the gas cap, I put a new cap but haven't checked it since then.
-No sun visors
-Under hard acceleration the speedometer drops, however the HUD correctly displays the speed. Doesnt' affect the car at all, just a strange thing that came up after the previous owner redid the tranny.
-Paint isn't show quality, has some scrapes on the back rear driver side bumper. I had planned to wrap it pearl white and make it an anniversary edition clone.
-Driver side window leaks, found this out the hard way as it is currently parked in my driveway.

I just purchased the car a few months back and put about $4k into it intending to make it a weekend cruiser / show car. My wife and I decided we are going to buy a new house and I now need to sell this to get the loan gone. Kinecta Federal Credit Union holds the loan. The payoff is $21k, your bank can send the funds direct to them to insure payoff is complete. I'm not looking to lose a ton of money on this, so please re respectful with your offers. It needs some small TLC and you will have a solid car..

Asking $22,500. Clean title and Carfax (no accidents). Call or text me at 832-515-8274... More pics for serious buyers.

Or $22,000 if you don't want the black headlights and interior parts that aren't installed (z06 seats, snake skin center console and boots and updated shifter)
Attached Images  
Old 01-10-2016, 08:35 PM
QUICK305
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any additional pictures? Interested in any trades + cash?

Please email any additional photos to jeff@gt.rr.com

Thanks

Quick Reply: Houston, Tx: 2005 Vette Convertible Z06 Body Built Engine Auto Trans 75k $22k