Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTS: Centennial Edition Grand Sport. Coupe. Auto. 4LT. < 8K mi.

Old 03-21-2016, 12:30 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Centennial Edition Grand Sport. Coupe. Auto. 4LT. < 8K mi

SOLD

********************Price drop: 46K OBO, and Major Updates, please re-read this post and see added pics in post #6************************

****************NO TRADES***************************

***************Price updated, #2**************

***************Price updated**************

Car is financed (less than 24K loan). Please read below for suggested options re: a secure, hassle free transaction esp if you are an out of state buyer.

2012 Centennial Edition Corvette Grand Sport Coupe. Auto. THIS IS A RARE 4LT CAR. Less than 8K miles. Bumper to bumper factory warranty is valid through Aug 2016 while the drive train factory warranty is valid through Aug 2018 or 100,000miles. All Centennial Editions come in "carbon flash metallic" with very subtle matt stripes.

Every option is checked. Please refer to the window sticker for the list of options including heads up display, seat memories/ heaters, dual roofs (painted and see through) and adjustable magnetic ride. The MSRP (76,090$) was well in a ZO6 territory (Centennial Edition, the 4LT packages, and the non-black wheel option were 16,440 $ combined)

I am the first and only owner. Reason for sale is having no time to enjoy driving it with my current long work hours, some unexpected expenses, and plans of starting a new business. Zero issues. All maintenance records since day 0 are available. Moreover, the senior Corvette mechanic at my local Chevy dealer will kindly vouch for the perfect status of the car and can be reached if you are a serious buyer. Undercarriage pictures are available upon request.

Additions:
-Dealer installed clear bra (front bumper, half front fenders, half hood, mirrors, rockers, rear break ducts)
-Dealer installed tinting (side windows and back)
-Clear front turn signals; bought from Amazon and installed at Dealer (stocks are available with car)
-Borla S II exhaust; bought from forum vendor and installed at Dealer (STOCK EXHAUST IS AVAILABLE in Grosse Pointe, MI). The current exhuast is 50 state emission legal because it is only a catback.
-Removable front license bracket; bought from Amazon and installed at Dealer.
-Throttle response enhancer; easily (5 min) reversible to stock (A large displacement engine with drive-by-wire throttle is a great indication for this nice add-on in my opinion. fully adjustable including less than stock/economy/valet, stock, and more than stock/sportier responses).

Imperfections (Totally reversible; paint is 10/10):
1- Front lower lip/splitter minor scratches (mostly can be felt underneath rather than seen on the outside..see pic..). NO chips or breaks. Scratches are on the plastic NOT the bumper.
2- wind shield chip (<1 mm; see pic..cheaply and easily repairable)
3- washing scratches on the centennial edition stripes located between the trunk hatch and the rear spoiler. ONLY seen in direct light. (quoted 400 $ at dealer to replace). Scratches are on the decal NOT the paint. Paint is 10/10 all over. Interior is 10/10.

Needs NOTHING: Dealer inspected and changed oil on 4/26/2016. Ready for summer.
Car is located in Chicago.Planing to sell by summer. Car currently has 7,870 miles on it. Might go up a bit by the time of actual sale . KBB (only as a reference... I know market is way lower) is 52,500 $ as of mid Apr. 46K OBO.

Transaction Options: updated
1. My local dealer is willing to inspect, enroll the car in the GM Certified Preowned Program, handle the lien, financing for you if you wish so, the transaction, your local taxes and registration, plan shipping, etc.. basically same hassle free dealer experience. Will charge a fee of "around 2000$". Not a bad option esp. for out of state buyers if you consider the added value of a GM CPO car (will add one year extension to the bumper to bumper and to the drivetrain warranties; such a warranty is around 1000$ alone).
2. We can meet at a local bank branch and have them handle the transaction for us. Will be easier if you get financing through them. This way they pay my loan and get the title for you from my loaner bank. If you hate to take a loan, you can still choose to take the least amount possible and pay it of the next month or two. Still, I think they might be able to handle a transaction without financing but that is bank specific.
3. We can use the service of an escrow company: you pay them the full amount. I handle them the car and sign the agreement. They pay my loan and get the clean title from my loaner. Once complete, they will give me the rest of the money and give you the car with the clean title. Around 500$ service fee.
4. Feel free to contact me and discuss your own option.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For people not familiar with C6s: 4LT trim means interior is fully wrapped in leather (dash and doors with contrast stitching) as well as having every possible interior option. Please keep this in mind when you are comparing the price with other corvettes; this is NOT 1LT, 2LT, or 3LT.. 4LTs are RARE/ let alone the special edition. Please keep that in mind when contacting me and mentioning that another grand sport is listed less. Please see the official Chevy pics I uploaded in the following posts to see how the interior looks in the right lighting. Please notice the leather wrapping all surfaces, contrast red stitching on doors, on dash, dash stitched lettering, microfiber/suede pieces, and the gun metal accents that differentiates these very rare (CE 4LT) corvettes form the regular ones. My car is an automatic with paddle shifters though. Compare apples to apples and I will beat any offer you have. All reasonable offers are welcome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

For non-forum members, people not familiar with C6s, or not familiar with the CE edition/ the 4LT trim; here is some info:

4LT: Interior was a sore spot for the C6 generation. The 4LT trim was GM's response (starting in 2008) to the notorious "not-so-high-quality-material" critique regarding the interior of C6s. They did a very good job wrapping the entire interior in contrast stitched leather for a premium look/touch/feel. The "corvette" lettering in the dash is also stitched.

Centennial Edition/ the Chevrolet 100th anniversary: The special centennial edition package comes exclusively in Carbon Flash Metallic, satin-black graphics, red brake calipers, graphic logos featuring an image of Louis Chevrolet (appears on the B-pillars, the center caps of the wheels, and the center of the steering wheel). The crossed flags badge contains a small adaptation, with “100” in place of the traditional fleur-de-lis symbol.
The black and red color theme is continued inside with the Ebony leather-wrapped instrument panel and doors complemented by red stitching on the steering wheel, seats, console and shifter. The interior also gets microfiber suede accents on the seats, steering wheel, shifter and armrests, while the seat headrests carry an embossed centennial logo. A very elegant gun metal accents replaces the imitation carbon fiber accents in the regular corvettes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Images           

Last edited by alaahnx; 05-25-2016 at 08:29 AM.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:41 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Chip, splitter, and the scratches on stripes behind the trunk hatch .
Attached Images     

Last edited by alaahnx; 03-22-2016 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-21-2016, 01:46 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

more pics
Attached Images       

Last edited by alaahnx; 03-22-2016 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:05 AM
alaahnx
Instructor

more pics
Attached Images         

Last edited by alaahnx; 03-22-2016 at 10:07 AM.
Old 03-24-2016, 11:15 AM
Da Wiz
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Beautiful car. Great price. GLWS.
The following users liked this post:
alaahnx (03-24-2016)
Old 03-26-2016, 10:58 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Price update.. 50K$ OBO. Just checked KBB. This car needs a home.
Attached Images        

Last edited by alaahnx; 04-30-2016 at 12:46 PM.
Old 03-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Chiselchst
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 387 Likes on 286 Posts

..I have the 4LT also, with Red sewn interior - get lots of complements...

GLWS
alaahnx (03-28-2016)
Old 03-28-2016, 10:42 AM
alaahnx
Instructor

Originally Posted by Chiselchst
..I have the 4LT also, with Red sewn interior - get lots of complements...

Last edited by alaahnx; 03-28-2016 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:31 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Week end price update.. now 48,000 OBO.

Al.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:40 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

just updated to the description above this forgotten piece of info "Diablosport 93 octane tune; easily/ quickly reversible to stock. Will throw in the tuner for free if you wish"
Old 04-03-2016, 04:35 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Now 47.5K $.
Old 04-09-2016, 10:42 AM
alaahnx
Instructor

week end bump! pm your offer!
Old 04-14-2016, 07:27 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

47,000 $
Old 04-17-2016, 05:22 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Weekend bump.. pm your offer!

Al.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:56 PM
Not So Fast
Le Mans Master

Received 982 Likes on 711 Posts

I sure didn't realize that model took the MSRP into that stratospheric price range, DAMN
Good luck with the sale
NSF
Old 04-18-2016, 10:38 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Originally Posted by Not So Fast
I sure didn't realize that model took the MSRP into that stratospheric price range, DAMN
Good luck with the sale
NSF
Thanks NSF. To my knowledge, it is one of the rarest combinations to have a CE and a 4LT. These cars were the most expensive ones you could order for the late C6 years.

People who like the C6 gen: this is your chance to get one of very few, most equipped C6s ever.. You need to see the interior of a 4LT CE in person to appreciate it..
Old 04-18-2016, 10:47 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

Official Chevy pics to help me with the interior point here.. please notice the red stitched doors, dash, stitched corvette lettering, microfiber/ suede, and the gun metal accents replacing the imitation carbon fiber. Feel and look is totally different when you get closer because every thing is wrapped in leather. My car is A6 though.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-cont...e-interior.jpg

visit the link for the higher resolution pic, enlarge it, and see the difference.
Attached Images   

Last edited by alaahnx; 04-30-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To WTS: Centennial Edition Grand Sport. Coupe. Auto. 4LT. < 8K mi.

Old 04-23-2016, 11:30 AM
alaahnx
Instructor

weekend bump..
Old 04-25-2016, 10:42 PM
Smuttynose
Racer

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Striking! Currently have a 2010 Cyber Gray C6, with an immediate buyer. Very interested in yours. Please call at your convenience. Buzz (NH) 603 433-3222. Thank you.
alaahnx (04-30-2016)
Old 04-30-2016, 12:40 PM
alaahnx
Instructor

A couple of near-sales but car is still available. Dealer changed oil on Apr 26 2016. Car is ready for summer and needs nothing. Price drop to 46K OBO. Please read major updates in first post. Added warranty details in post #6. I also do have a wheel/tire warranty through Aug.

Last edited by alaahnx; 04-30-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTS: Centennial Edition Grand Sport. Coupe. Auto. 4LT. < 8K mi.