Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2005, MN6, 30k mile, for sale [CO]

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 07:37 PM
BB64VETTE
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2005, MN6, 30k mile, for sale [CO]

2005, 6Speed Manual, only 30,600 miles

Bought from original owner in October 15. Museum delivery car, always garaged, never wrecked, no smoking, every piece of documentation down to the original order form and laminated build sheet. What you would expect from a 30k mile car that has always been garaged.
ASKING $23.500 OBO. Title in hand. Come drive the Rockies in a Vette! Please PM for more info.

I included pictures showing the “touch points” on the interior—where you would typically find wear like the steering wheel, shifter, seats, stalks. You will not believe the condition of this car.

Options
I believe this would be the 1SB option group (now 3LT?). It has the 6 Disk in dash CD changer with MP3 playback, driver's side memory package, head-up display, home link transmitter, auto dimming mirrors, compass, power telescopic steering column, heated driver and passenger seats.

Tires
Firehawk run flats. Lots of life left. At 27,700 miles the dealer noted “8/32nds or greater” on all four tires. I think there are about 6/32nds left all around.

Mods: Corsa exhaust. Have original cans but they are at my in laws house in TN—buyer to pay shipping and handling if you want them. Updated to poly bushings for the shifter mount and did the anti-venom mod (just a washer in the shifting detent).
Extras: Comes with full cover, brand new California Pop Top, extra Corvette logo mats, and clear rocker covers.

Only things not consistent with a 30k mile well cared for Vette (the negatives)

I bumped a curb and scratched the drivers ride rocker cover just in front of the rear wheel (see photos). Someone parked illegally behind me and I had to cut the wheel hard to get turned and bumped the curbing. When looking at the car as you normally would you can see it but not much. I took a shot laying on the ground so you can really see it but how often do you lay on the ground to look at your Vette?

Very small curb rash on one wheel (see picture). Also not something that sticks out when you just look at the car…you have to really be looking for it so not an eyesore.

I do get the occasional “first gear lock out” that is well documented on the forum. You just let the clutch out and push it back in and it goes right into first gear. I just took it to the dealership to check it out—they could not duplicate it and said the trans and clutch were great. This is a known issue and not a big deal but wanted to mention it since I do occasionally have it happen.

The oil pan gasket does leak a little. Original owner replaced it less than 2 years and 5,000 miles ago. It will leave a drop every few weeks or so. Dealer would not replace it. Does not bother me and is a very a small amount. That said, the underside of the car is clean as a pin (engine bay too).

Old 07-17-2016, 04:11 PM
BB64VETTE
Heel & Toe

Default Reduced

Bump and lowered price: $22,500. Great car--no disappointments.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:05 AM
BB64VETTE
Heel & Toe

BUNP...would be interested in feedback....can't believe no one is interested in clean, stock, low mile car. Many thanks. BB
Old 07-24-2016, 08:38 PM
NiteriderFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 72 Posts

excellent price! Perhaps there are not that many fans of the color? GLWS
The following users liked this post:
BB64VETTE (07-25-2016)
Old 07-24-2016, 09:40 PM
EBZ0Sick
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by BB64VETTE
BUNP...would be interested in feedback....can't believe no one is interested in clean, stock, low mile car. Many thanks. BB
Is it precision red or monterey red? In some pics it looks like it could be either color. Specifying would help imo, otherwise it is a well detailed description.

In all honesty the problem lies with interior color as well as the outside color. I personally like precision red, but hate monterey red. Tan interior is a dealbreaker for most. I personally wouldn't consider it when buying a sports car, as is probably the case for most my age and under (mid 30's).

Not being rude at all, as i am sure someone out there will eventually be interested in your C6. Just being honest like you asked.

Good luck with the sale.
The following users liked this post:
BB64VETTE (07-25-2016)
Old 07-25-2016, 12:57 AM
NiteriderFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 102 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by EBZ0Sick
Is it precision red or monterey red? In some pics it looks like it could be either color. Specifying would help imo, otherwise it is a well detailed description.

In all honesty the problem lies with interior color as well as the outside color. I personally like precision red, but hate monterey red. Tan interior is a dealbreaker for most. I personally wouldn't consider it when buying a sports car, as is probably the case for most my age and under (mid 30's).

Not being rude at all, as i am sure someone out there will eventually be interested in your C6. Just being honest like you asked.

Good luck with the sale.
Red and tan works! Ask Ferrari!!!
Old 07-25-2016, 08:23 AM
davidcjordan
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteriderFRC
Old 07-25-2016, 02:50 PM
EBZ0Sick
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by NiteriderFRC
Yes, it does. For Ferrari.

Nobody is going to confuse the rich, beautiful and bright buttery tan leather interior with the subpar GM corvette interior.

Very nice low mileage car, OP. Again, good luck with the sale.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:14 PM
BB64VETTE
Heel & Toe

Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback. The color is Magnetic Red. On the window sticker it says "Special Paint--$750.00," then below that it says "EXT-Premium Color-Magnetic Red" follows by "EXT-Metallic II." Sounds pretty good to me :O)

Get notified of new replies

To 2005, MN6, 30k mile, for sale [CO]

Quick Reply: 2005, MN6, 30k mile, for sale [CO]