Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

2007 Z06 2lt - Black $34.9k

Old 11-15-2016, 08:53 PM
BlackWidowZ
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Z06 - Black/Black - $34.9k - 525wrhp

I am selling my 2007 Corvette Z06 with just under 32k miles on it. It has been such a joy to drive but now I must part ways with it as I am buying a house. Well taken care of but it does have a rebuilt title. No frame damage and no air bags deployed. Drives straight as an arrow and fires up perfectly. If you are a corvette fan then you know the issue with the LS7 heads. Those have been fixed by American Heritage Performance several years ago. Other modifications include: VaraRam intake, Lingenfelter GT-19 cam, BTR double valve springs with titanium retainers, Hinson longtube headers with offroad x-pipe and Borla cat-back exhaust. I also have 4 brand new OEM rotors with Hawk high performance pads that I have yet to install. Tuned by Justune in Independence and it made 525 wrhp. This thing will wake the dead. Paint and interior are 9/10. Never been tracked or taken to the drag strip. I still have all of the original parts. More pictures upon request. Located in Kansas City, KS. Come take this beast home with you before I winterize it.
Attached Images     

Last edited by BlackWidowZ; 11-17-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:59 PM
BlackWidowZ
Cruising

bump
Old 11-30-2016, 03:36 PM
BlackWidowZ
Cruising

hump day bump. Still for sale and price is negotiable.
Old 12-01-2016, 06:43 AM
injfuel
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Somebody would have to pay cash or have a hefty down payment as most financial institutions will only loan 60% of retail value/high loan value on a salvage/rebuilt title , no one would ever be able to even get close to borrowing 34.5k on that car with a salvage title , but I'm just middle class working man who works extra hard to have a nice toy in the garage and would have to finance the majority of a purchase like this is my only reason for commenting
Old 12-01-2016, 01:33 PM
BlackWidowZ
Cruising

Originally Posted by injfuel
Somebody would have to pay cash or have a hefty down payment as most financial institutions will only loan 60% of retail value/high loan value on a salvage/rebuilt title , no one would ever be able to even get close to borrowing 34.5k on that car with a salvage title , but I'm just middle class working man who works extra hard to have a nice toy in the garage and would have to finance the majority of a purchase like this is my only reason for commenting
That may be true for some. But I had no problem going through US Bank to get a loan for it. I guess each case is different.
Old 12-01-2016, 03:07 PM
injfuel
Racer

I don't disagree you could get a loan , I was just commenting on how much money you could actually borrow on the value of the car considering the salvage title
Old 12-01-2016, 03:22 PM
BlackWidowZ
Cruising

Originally Posted by injfuel
I don't disagree you could get a loan , I was just commenting on how much money you could actually borrow on the value of the car considering the salvage title
Yes, good point. And looking back I remember the loan officer doing a quick kelly blue book value on the car after I even told him it was rebuilt. They still had it valued above $60k. We laughed about that and proceeded on with the loan. We also walked to the car and he was looking for the yellow sticker on the door jam to indicate it was a salvage. No sticker. So we were all set. Now on the title, does it actually say salvage/rebuilt or do you have to do your homework and pull the carfax to get that information?
Old 12-01-2016, 04:16 PM
injfuel
Racer

Originally Posted by BlackWidowZ
Yes, good point. And looking back I remember the loan officer doing a quick kelly blue book value on the car after I even told him it was rebuilt. They still had it valued above $60k. We laughed about that and proceeded on with the loan. We also walked to the car and he was looking for the yellow sticker on the door jam to indicate it was a salvage. No sticker. So we were all set. Now on the title, does it actually say salvage/rebuilt or do you have to do your homework and pull the carfax to get that information?
I'm in Ohio and it would say on the title , and it may have valued for $60k when you bought it with a salvage title but I've been running vin after vin thru my credit union just seeing what max loan value is on these 06-08 zo6 vettes vs. what people are asking for them , with my above 720 credit score they will loan 110% of what their computer tells them is max loan value , that loan amount has to include tax and title as well , and I haven't ran your vin but a quick guess tells me max loan value is around 36k for your car , so even if they loaned me 80% of the value because it has a salvage title thats still only $28,800 , just food for thought but I'd check the value of your car at this present time with the salvage title and see what somebody could actually borrow for it , most of these modded cars with higher asking price than loan value will just require someone to pay the difference in a down payment

Last edited by injfuel; 12-01-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To 2007 Z06 2lt - Black $34.9k

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Z06 2lt - Black $34.9k