Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 Corvette C6 Z06 Pristine Condition

 
Old 11-17-2016, 06:44 PM
  #1  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default 2008 Corvette C6 Z06 Pristine Condition

Gents,

Its a sad day, I'm listing my car up for sale.

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 1LZ

ASKING $42,000.00 OBO NO LOW ***** PLEASE IM NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL IT.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: [email protected] (OR) TXT (720) 772-7840

CAR IS IN MIAMI AND HAS NEVER LEFT THE STATE

Paint is flawless, Interior is impeccable and she runs real strong, I'm not going to bore you with all the care sales ********. She's a perfect 1 owner 1 driver car with 29,600 miles on the clock. Key things to know, its a Florida car which has never been raced its had all its maintenance done on time and by myself. The car was also tuned by Chuck Cow and all modifications installed by Torq Speedlab in Miami.

Mustang DYNO Results: 508Whp 500WTq

Modifications:

Audio:
Sony XAV 7" HD In-dash DVD Receiver, Bluetooth with Navigation
12" Flush mount JL Audio Sub-woofer (Looks stock)
All Speakers in the car have been replaced with JL Audio speakers
1900W Total Audio Power

Engine:
Fast 102mm Intake Manifold
Nick Williams 102mm Throttle Body
Haltech 102mm Cold Air
Lingenfelter Cold Air Box
Kooks 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers
Katech ClubSport lightweight exhaust system (LOUD)
Katech ClubSport Off Road X-Pipe
Katech LS9X CLUTCH Upgrade

Everything else is bone stock, and untouched !

Check out some cool in car and divebys!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...FY2OFIxMk5HdmM

























Last edited by victory2k8z; 12-28-2016 at 05:42 PM.
victory2k8z is offline  
The following users liked this post: victory2k8z
Chuck CoW (11-18-2016)
Old 11-18-2016, 03:13 AM
  #2  
Chuck CoW
Supporting Vendor
 
Chuck CoW's Avatar
 
Member Since: Nov 2005
Location: Ossining New York
Posts: 11,702
Liked 193 Times in 152 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14
Default Very nice car!

Originally Posted by victory2k8z View Post
Gents,

Its a sad day, I'm listing my car up for sale.

2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 1LZ

ASKING $42,000.00 OBO NO LOW ***** PLEASE IM NOT IN A HURRY TO SELL IT.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT: [email protected] (OR) TXT (720) 772-7840

CAR IS IN MIAMI AND HAS NEVER LEFT THE STATE

Paint is flawless, Interior is impeccable and she runs real strong, I'm not going to bore you with all the care sales ********. She's a perfect 1 owner 1 driver car with 29,600 miles on the clock. Key things to know, its a Florida car which has never been raced its had all its maintenance done on time and by myself. The car was also tuned by Chuck Cow and all modifications installed by Torq Speedlab in Miami.

Mustang DYNO Results: 508Whp 500WTq

Modifications:

Audio:
Sony XAV 7" HD In-dash DVD Receiver, Bluetooth with Navigation
12" Flush mount JL Audio Sub-woofer (Looks stock)
All Speakers in the car have been replaced with JL Audio speakers
1900W Total Audio Power

Engine:
Fast 102mm Intake Manifold
Nick Williams 102mm Throttle Body
Haltech 102mm Cold Air
Lingenfelter Cold Air Box
Kooks 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers
Katech ClubSport lightweight exhaust system (LOUD)
Katech ClubSport Off Road X-Pipe
Katech LS9X CLUTCH Upgrade

Everything else is bone stock, and untouched !



















Dont Drag your feet..... This car won't last long!

Chuck CoW
__________________
Call NOW to reserve your AutoCal today!
- CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT AutoCal! -

WE ARE AN EDELBROCK AUTHORIZED E-FORCE
SUPERCHARGER DEALER and INSTALL FACILITY.


CLICK HERE: To go to the full magazine story.


Chuck CoW is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 12:48 PM
  #3  
MTBSully
CF Senior Member
 
MTBSully's Avatar
 
Member Since: May 2011
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Posts: 1,049
Liked 50 Times in 47 Posts
Default

Said it in previous for sale threads and i'll say it again. This car is a 3LZ unless someone swapped the dash and door panels. Good selling point, may want to update the title!
MTBSully is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 02:04 PM
  #4  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW View Post
Dont Drag your feet..... This car won't last long!

Chuck CoW
Thanks Chuck 👍 this car is a blast to drive. When my wife and I where recording the video she couldn't stop laughing from the acceleration.
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 04:15 PM
  #5  
Zeake
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Aug 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 219
Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Very good for sale ad. Well done sir. Also good luck with sale.
Zeake is offline  
Old 11-18-2016, 07:08 PM
  #6  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Zeake View Post
Very good for sale ad. Well done sir. Also good luck with sale.

thank you I've been on and off about selling yet moving and have limited space for the toys.

Painted the motorcycle the same color as the Z06... no what do i do


victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-19-2016, 10:32 AM
  #7  
Dr K
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Throw in the bike for a quick-sale bonus?
Dr K is offline  
Old 11-19-2016, 09:00 PM
  #8  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr K View Post
Throw in the bike for a quick-sale bonus?
No way! that's the last go fast toy in the garage. wife said the same thing and I almost included her in the sale. lol
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-19-2016, 11:30 PM
  #9  
Jake5670
CF Senior Member
 
Jake5670's Avatar
 
Member Since: Aug 2006
Posts: 321
Liked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Good luck with sale!
Jake5670 is offline  
Old 11-21-2016, 12:43 AM
  #10  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Jake5670 View Post
Good luck with sale!
Thanks
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-23-2016, 02:15 PM
  #11  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Bump
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-23-2016, 04:05 PM
  #12  
BIGCOWL-IMP2
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2004
Location: farmington mi.
Posts: 348
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by victory2k8z View Post
No way! that's the last go fast toy in the garage. wife said the same thing and I almost included her in the sale. lol
Pics and price with wife ??
BIGCOWL-IMP2 is offline  
Old 11-23-2016, 04:14 PM
  #13  
Dr K
Junior Member
 
Member Since: Nov 2016
Location: Maryland
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by bigcowl-imp2 View Post
pics and price with wife ??
Dr K is offline  
Old 11-23-2016, 05:04 PM
  #14  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Dr K View Post
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-23-2016, 05:09 PM
  #15  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BIGCOWL-IMP2 View Post
Pics and price with wife ??
ASKING: $42,000 OBO TITLE IN HAND (Without wife, kids would never forgive me)
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 11-28-2016, 03:24 AM
  #16  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Bump
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 12-03-2016, 04:00 AM
  #17  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by victory2k8z View Post
ASKING: $42,000 OBO TITLE IN HAND (Without wife, kids would never forgive me)
Still Available
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 12-03-2016, 09:45 AM
  #18  
W8S SS
CF Senior Member
 
W8S SS's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 106
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Amazing car, I'm looking to purchase a Z just like this in the spring. Please keep me in mind if it doesn't sell!
W8S SS is offline  
Old 12-04-2016, 04:15 PM
  #19  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by W8S SS View Post
Amazing car, I'm looking to purchase a Z just like this in the spring. Please keep me in mind if it doesn't sell!
Thank you, hopefully not yet if it is I know you would appreciate the car and take care of it
victory2k8z is offline  
Old 12-13-2016, 04:58 PM
  #20  
victory2k8z
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
victory2k8z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2009
Posts: 219
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

bump! She is still available and would make a fantastic Christmas Gift
victory2k8z is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2008 Corvette C6 Z06 Pristine Condition


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.