Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

08 Z06 Heads fixed in Fort Worth TX

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 01:43 AM
71Pantera
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Z06 Heads fixed in Fort Worth TX

2008 Z06 $40,000

I am the second owner of this car it had 1200 miles on it when I purchased it. It has been the most fun/reliable car I have ever owned. I did the heads this spring as preventative maintenance. We dropped the pan to inspect the engine and it looked great. I am big on maintenance. I had no intentions to sell this car, a CTS-V Wagon M6 has presented itself and I really don’t have time to enjoy both. Car has never been in an accident or had paint work done (other than roof panels, original red panels go with car).
It is a 2LZ without Nav.
Car has 42,415 miles on it. This will go up slightly.
List of mods:
BB Fusion ext
Mild to wild switch

Below engine/ext mods done 4/14/16
Tuned by Gspeed (Louis Gigiliotti JR) made 480/454 this is a very conservative tune, it gets great MPG as well, if you set the cruise control.
Heads fixed to included valves, springs, and valve job (not ported) but milled (will provide invoices to serious buyers)
LG CIA (carbon)
LG Longtube headers, X-pipe w/cats

DRM shocks in last 5k miles
Roof and halo painted black, have original red panels
The seats and carpet were taken out and dyno mat heat resistant/sound deadening installed. The cabin, trunk area, and console (blockit kit) were done. Greatly reduced sound and heat.
Corvette Partition behind seats
Clear bra added at 1200 miles
Smoke tail lights and turn signals.
HRE 545 three piece wheels with semi-gloss centers, hardware and outer loops are gloss black
Over 15k in upgrades.

Clean title in hand.

Contact me via email at johnrfeng@yahoo.com of phone at: 817-320-7165
Attached Images           

Last edited by 71Pantera; 12-04-2016 at 03:14 AM.

Quick Reply: 08 Z06 Heads fixed in Fort Worth TX