Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 2008 Crystal Red Metallic/black interior 3LT with two roofs and extras – asking $25K

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 10:25 AM
orgo
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2008 Crystal Red Metallic/black interior 3LT with two roofs and extras – asking $25K

SOLDI have 2008 Crystal Red Metallic with black interior 3LT Z51 manual with under 55K miles with all the options (except the two-tone interior which is 4LT) navigation, heated seats, clear and body colored roof, chrome OEM 5-star rims with OEM Goodyear summer tires, npp exhaust, etc. currently located in the Detroit area.

I bought it as a certified used Chevy in 2013 with 24(ish)K miles. I maintain it myself with all fluids changed each year and oil changes every three months, etc. I have kept Onstar active so you can see the mileage and oil changes. I am selling it because I want to get out of student loan debt, and I do not have the time to play with it. There are no stories with the car. It was tuned by Slowhawk in MA and did 426 HP and 406 lb/ft on a stingy mustang dyno. I don't beat on it or drag race it. I have attended less than 10 autocrosses over 4 years, and that's why I am selling since I do not have time to enjoy it. Plus, I moved to the Detroit area 3 weeks ago and the roads here are the worst in the country.

Mods: coated kooks headers and mid-pipe, Vararam Air Intake, DRM Bilstein shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, XP 10 and XP 8 pads, DBA 2-piece rotors up front and DBA 1-piece rotors in back, iPhone integrated into the factory stereo, eagle-eye LED tailights, premium 20% tint on back window and 45% on side windows but meters at 35% (so legal in all states) etc.

Extras: Stock exhaust, stock brakes, stock tail lights and a set of eagle eye tail lights with some LEDs burnt out (if wanted), polished 5-star (2005-2008 OEM rims) with Bridgestone RE-11 tires and TPMS, non-OEM ZR1 style rims with Michelin AS3 ZP tires and TPMS.

Bad: drivers seat (like all C6's) foam is squished a little, and some compound residue from splatter while removing swirls last year on the black molding by the drivers side mirror. (I can take pictures of each if needed)

I am asking $24K because I have been offered over $20K by a local dealer, and if I return it back to stock I can easily sell my mods/extras for another several thousand. Here I am offering a package deal meant for someone who would like to occasionally enjoy it on the track. It sounds amazing but can be quiet with the exhaust closed (I have the remote mild to wild installed).
Attached Images    

Last edited by orgo; 08-26-2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:03 AM
VetteNewby
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by orgo
I have 2008 Crystal Red Metallic with black interior 3LT Z51 manual with under 55K miles with all the options (except the two-tone interior which is 4LT) navigation, heated seats, clear and body colored roof, chrome OEM 5-star rims with OEM Goodyear summer tires, npp exhaust, etc. currently located in the Detroit area.

I bought it as a certified used Chevy in 2013 with 24(ish)K miles. I maintain it myself with all fluids changed each year and oil changes every three months, etc. I have kept Onstar active so you can see the mileage and oil changes. I am selling it because I want to get out of student loan debt, and I do not have the time to play with it. There are no stories with the car. It was tuned by Slowhawk in MA and did 426 HP and 406 lb/ft on a stingy mustang dyno. I don't beat on it or drag race it. I have attended less than 10 autocrosses over 4 years, and that's why I am selling since I do not have time to enjoy it. Plus, I moved to the Detroit area 3 weeks ago and the roads here are the worst in the country.

Mods: coated kooks headers and mid-pipe, Vararam Air Intake, DRM Bilstein shocks, Hotchkis Sway Bars, XP 10 and XP 8 pads, DBA 2-piece rotors up front and DBA 1-piece rotors in back, iPhone integrated into the factory stereo, eagle-eye LED tailights, premium 20% tint on back window and 45% on side windows but meters at 35% (so legal in all states) etc.

Extras: Stock exhaust, stock brakes, polished 5-star (2005-2008 OEM rims) with Bridgestone RE-11 tires and TPMS, non-OEM ZR1 style rims with Michelin AS3 ZP tires and TPMS.

I am asking $25K because I have been offered over $20K by a local dealer, and if I return it back to stock I can easily sell my mods/extras for another several thousand. Here I am offering a package deal meant for someone who would like to occasionally enjoy it on the track.

​​​​​​​Looks very nice!! Any interior pics?
Old 07-03-2017, 11:03 AM
orgo
Intermediate

I will upload some when I get back from vacation later this week. But it's just the black interior with the navigation screen and the 2008 carbon look console (the 2005-2007 have a plastic looking console).
Old 07-03-2017, 12:11 PM
GTATIME
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Stick or auto?
Old 07-03-2017, 02:50 PM
orgo
Intermediate

Stick. It's the Z51 so 1st-3rd gears are lower than the base.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:57 PM
orgo
Intermediate

Here are some pictures as requested.

Old 07-08-2017, 04:59 PM
orgo
Intermediate

spare wheels.

all season set

autocross/track set
Old 07-12-2017, 06:20 PM
orgo
Intermediate

Wednesday bump.
Old 07-19-2017, 09:39 PM
orgo
Intermediate

bump
Old 07-22-2017, 05:35 PM
orgo
Intermediate

Price drop to $24K. Who wants a well maintained LS3 vette with extras?
Old 08-26-2017, 10:30 PM
orgo
Intermediate

sold. delete thread

Get notified of new replies

To 2008 Crystal Red Metallic/black interior 3LT with two roofs and extras – asking $25K

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Crystal Red Metallic/black interior 3LT with two roofs and extras – asking $25K