Notices
C6 Corvettes for Sale Private Classifieds, Used C6 Corvettes For Sale, and Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: FL - 2008 Black Corvette Z51 Manual 62k Miles NPP

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 09:18 PM
enpe
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by koreanbeefcake
glad to see your safe after the storm. Car was garaged during?

Are the coilovers height adjustable?
They are adjustable.

Thanks for your concern, we evacuated to the North. I left the car in a parking structure away from the elements far above ground (my garage had potential for flooding). I'm actually on my way to pick it up right now!
Old 09-12-2017, 09:49 PM
C0rvetteFan
Pro

Received 94 Likes on 90 Posts

Default Nice Deal

If you have been on Car Gurus you know your price is right. Nice car and tasteful mods. GLWS.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Frankie15
Melting Slicks

Received 488 Likes on 366 Posts

Another bump for you! I would suggest putting it on CarGurus if you haven't already. Unfortunately, I didn't get much interest on my 08 C6 here. I would have loved to sell it to a forum member. Mine was very similarly specced (3LT instead of 4LT and bone stock) with pretty much identical mileage. I generated a good amount of interest on CarGurus when I dropped the price to 24k. Ultimately sold it for exactly what you're asking now.

Again, best of luck!

Last edited by Frankie15; 09-15-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:10 PM
enpe
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by Frankie15
Another bump for you! I would suggest putting it on CarGurus if you haven't already. Unfortunately, I didn't get much interest on my 08 C6 here. I would have loved to sell it to a forum member. Mine was very similarly specced (3LT instead of 4LT and bone stock) with pretty much identical mileage. I generated a good amount of interest on CarGurus when I dropped the price to 24k. Ultimately sold it for exactly what you're asking now.

Again, best of luck!
Thanks! I posted mine on CarGurus today.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:42 AM
enpe
Heel & Toe

NPP actuator was replaced yesterday and has a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty. Mild2Wild works as it should
Old 09-23-2017, 11:47 PM
MikeMikeWmike
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

What part of miami are you in? I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Just sold my C5 and looking for a C6!
Old 09-24-2017, 02:10 AM
enpe
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by MikeMikeWmike
What part of miami are you in? I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Just sold my C5 and looking for a C6!
Midtown, come on down!
Old 09-28-2017, 05:48 AM
Vette_Fan
Safety Car

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by RyanC6
Yeah, having same problem selling mine...no one wants a C6 anymore. I may just wait till spring at this point. I see nothing wrong with your price at all.. GLWS
Wait till C8 comes out. C7s will be on the market for $30s.. And C6s would be like C4s now...

Old 09-28-2017, 06:04 AM
JerriVette
Race Director

Received 3,948 Likes on 2,177 Posts

Beautiful car..great price...low miles..

I have the same vehicle with 114k miles owned since new.

Just a great vehicle and yours is like brand new..

Give it time and put your vehicle up for sale in other venues....autotrader, Craigslist etc...

Price is excellent and if I knew of anyone I'd clearly steer them to your car.

I get compliments all the time and at 23 grand for a vehicle with 50 thousand LESS miles...than mine...it's a steal...

Glws....and like I said...expand your exposure...

Corvette forum really is focused on the c7 and c8 while the rest of the regular world will see your corvette as one of the latest and greatest...

If this was last month my dentist went for a ride in mine and was hooked looking for exactly your car and the price would have been excellent...

He is a dentist so you can imagine he rolled himself in to a beautiful torch red 2017 grand sport manual...but had your car been available since it's even nicer than mine....he would have easily bought yours...

Don't listen that nobody wants c6 corvettes with manual transmission, low miles in black no less...

Like I said..expand your exposure to regular non corvette geeks from the forum...

I'll keep your car in mind the next time someone throws me a complement....which happens almost daily as my c6 z51 manual has been my daily driver since day one....great car...utterly reliable...and I get complements from day one and it hasn't stopped yet...

Roof off all spring summer and fall unless it's raining..
Old 09-28-2017, 07:15 AM
enpe
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by JerriVette
Beautiful car..great price...low miles..

I have the same vehicle with 114k miles owned since new.

Just a great vehicle and yours is like brand new..

Give it time and put your vehicle up for sale in other venues....autotrader, Craigslist etc...

Price is excellent and if I knew of anyone I'd clearly steer them to your car.

I get compliments all the time and at 23 grand for a vehicle with 50 thousand LESS miles...than mine...it's a steal...

Glws....and like I said...expand your exposure...

Corvette forum really is focused on the c7 and c8 while the rest of the regular world will see your corvette as one of the latest and greatest...

If this was last month my dentist went for a ride in mine and was hooked looking for exactly your car and the price would have been excellent...

He is a dentist so you can imagine he rolled himself in to a beautiful torch red 2017 grand sport manual...but had your car been available since it's even nicer than mine....he would have easily bought yours...

Don't listen that nobody wants c6 corvettes with manual transmission, low miles in black no less...

Like I said..expand your exposure to regular non corvette geeks from the forum...

I'll keep your car in mind the next time someone throws me a complement....which happens almost daily as my c6 z51 manual has been my daily driver since day one....great car...utterly reliable...and I get complements from day one and it hasn't stopped yet...

Roof off all spring summer and fall unless it's raining..
Thanks! I have someone buying it tomorrow it has been quite a wait for buyers. If for some reason that doesn't work out, I have another buyer lined up for mid October. It blows my mind because when searching for one, it took a lot of effort. Now I see there are many other LS3s adequately priced in various forums/classifieds. I'm assuming it's a seasonal thing or perhaps the depreciation curve is kicking in overdrive. I had a lot of $21k offers, but I've been really stubborn with the price considering the condition and miles!
Old 10-01-2017, 09:25 AM
MikeMikeWmike
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Default 2008

Originally Posted by enpe
Thanks! I have someone buying it tomorrow it has been quite a wait for buyers. If for some reason that doesn't work out, I have another buyer lined up for mid October. It blows my mind because when searching for one, it took a lot of effort. Now I see there are many other LS3s adequately priced in various forums/classifieds. I'm assuming it's a seasonal thing or perhaps the depreciation curve is kicking in overdrive. I had a lot of $21k offers, but I've been really stubborn with the price considering the condition and miles!
did the sale go through?
Old 10-01-2017, 07:36 PM
enpe
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by MikeMikeWmike
did the sale go through?
It did, the car is officially sold

Quick Reply: FS: FL - 2008 Black Corvette Z51 Manual 62k Miles NPP